[Mega] The Road Ahead for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

167891012Next

Replies

• Xyrex
    47 posts Member
    Fredelig wrote: »
    Yeah, and why hasn't the event info been updated yet? Last event there was 2 days ago. Shouldn't we get some info about events in August?

I am also worried about what we gonna need this month for flash events, and commander luke. We have very little time to level and gearing up the toons that devs ask in the last minute, and this month it gonna be harder, cause we are in august and we don't have any information about we gonna need this month.

Any dev please could give us any clue?
  • Xyrex wrote: »
    Fredelig wrote: »
    Yeah, and why hasn't the event info been updated yet? Last event there was 2 days ago. Shouldn't we get some info about events in August?

I am also worried about what we gonna need this month for flash events, and commander luke. We have very little time to level and gearing up the toons that devs ask in the last minute, and this month it gonna be harder, cause we are in august and we don't have any information about we gonna need this month.

Any dev please could give us any clue?

They said their working on it and it will be out soon.
  • Fredelig wrote: »

The event info for August has just dropped... :(
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    The Event info post has been updated! Check it out right <<HERE>>
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Fredelig
    33 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Is there a bug, that I didn't get an ingame-notice in events about the daring droid event the 3rd? But it's of course good that it's back, but strange to get 2 days notice about a legendary event.
    Member of The ALLIΔNCE DeltΔcorns
  • Fredelig wrote: »
    Is there a bug, that I didn't get an ingame-notice in events about the daring droid event the 3rd? But it's of course good that it's back, but strange to get 2 days notice about a legendary event.

Not showing in game yet. Might go in with the hot fix today or could be a separate update tomorrow.
  • What I want the most is for them to add the ravager (darth nihilus flag ship) and for them to add More characters like nihilus like revan and other characters from the old republic era
  • Daring droid wont be the next month countdown after yoda? That would make more sense
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Incredibly disappointing the short time frame to try to build 7 star, this really sends a bad message, that new releases only favor the top 2 percent of spenders.. Seriously thinking of hanging it up, the Thrawn feedback was really not heard at all.
    IGN: l l BOOM l l
    SPECTRE SW
  • Im gonna give it a go, r2 will be a good reward and perhaps some interim rewards on the way
    Played it safe for phoenix, to my regret
    Why not go for it? Attack!
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."