The one truth. The balance

Prev13
kylorexx42
302 posts Member
edited August 2017
We need something to shake things up. Generally speaking things have felt the same in gw, arena and raids for quite a few weeks minus thrawn nothings really changed in months. With the release of territory battles i feel like this isnt a fix just a new game mode that will get stale over time. I think what the game needs is a complete overhaul release 2-3 toons for every fraction at the same time and 12-20 new zetas. I personally believe the overhaul will change the arena alot because everyone will farm a different direction. It will add a huge variety to galatic war. And the overhaul would give them time to work on a ship game mode and the death star raid.
Post edited by kylorexx42 on

Replies

• The daily challenges are long overdue for an overhaul. I would like to see stun guns and stun cuffs added.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Ragnir2 wrote: »
    The daily challenges are long overdue for an overhaul. I would like to see stun guns and stun cuffs added.

Heck yes!

I do agree with the OP, but arena does now feel more diverse, as there are quite a few toons to chose from now that make up a viable arena team.

If separatists and nightsisters get a rework, hopefully that should be enough to put some love in the direction of ships, just before December where we can expect new First Order and Resistance toons to appear.
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    When they added 6 characters at once for the Phoenix Squad, everyone complained that it was too many new characters too fast and now you want 3 new characters for every faction at once... that will go over well I'm sure.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Sentia wrote: »
    When they added 6 characters at once for the Phoenix Squad, everyone complained that it was too many new characters too fast and now you want 3 new characters for every faction at once... that will go over well I'm sure.

This. New character are NOT new content - not in the "new game content" sense. Just like raising the level cap would not be new content. Moving the (a) finish line does not constitute "new content".
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Wait a minute I thought the one truth was

There is no lightsaber.
  • 3slink
    89 posts Member
    Have the gw table flip and there be another 12 gw nodes. Double the rewards and potential zeta at the end
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    The one truth is speed.
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    3slink wrote: »
    Have the gw table flip and there be another 12 gw nodes. Double the rewards and potential zeta at the end

make it longer is not a good solution at all. For me gw could have only 3-4 nodes and be more challenging in those 3-4 then now in 12 but the total reward will be same as for 12 current nodes.
  • Sentia wrote: »

I didnt mind. as long as they start like a rotation in in the stores then it wouldn't be a big deal....i have every toon in the game except one tusken. 30-40 new toons would stop me in my tracks id have to hope i choose the right few. And imgaine the different arena choices. I guess i just want more flavor
  • MrPosz wrote: »

make it longer is not a good solution at all. For me gw could have only 3-4 nodes and be more challenging in those 3-4 then now in 12 but the total reward will be same as for 12 current nodes.

Make it a 12 wave battle and if your team dies pick up where u left off collect all prizes at the end.
  • kylorexx42 wrote: »
    MrPosz wrote: »

Make it a 12 wave battle and if your team dies pick up where u left off collect all prizes at the end.

Hahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhaha, yes that will go over well. People are currently complaining that they can't get through the entire GW and you offer to take their rewards for what they are currently capable of completing.

I didnt mind. as long as they start like a rotation in in the stores then it wouldn't be a big deal....i have every toon in the game except one tusken. 30-40 new toons would stop me in my tracks id have to hope i choose the right few. And imgaine the different arena choices. I guess i just want more flavor

Getting the shards is the easiest part though
    MrPosz wrote: »

Hahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhaha, yes that will go over well. People are currently complaining that they can't get through the entire GW and you offer to take their rewards for what they are currently capable of completing.

I remember not being able to beat gw but that all changed such a long time ago. Most days i forget to play it i just enter and retreat. Its a galactic chore

Getting the shards is the easiest part though

Yeah but you can farm like 5 maybe 7 at a time so everyone will have a few different toons
  • Ragnir2 wrote: »
    The daily challenges are long overdue for an overhaul. I would like to see stun guns and stun cuffs added.

Id like more sim tickets added to the dailies
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Poxx wrote: »
    The one truth is speed.

+1000
    Moreover, one consider you a noob if you don't have +110 on every toon ...
  • BulYwif wrote: »
    The one truth is speed.

+1000

This is so true and it really sucks:/ i wish meta wasnt the same 8 toons and mods. Mixed up.. A few teams mame their way to top 10 but still. They should be a toon that punishes high speed or muilt turn.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    The meta has changed drastically over the past couple of weeks. There is a lot more variety in the meta now. Wiggs are back, QGJ is back, barris is back. We have Jedi squads, empire squads, sith squads, rebel squads. The meta is healthier now than since Zetas first came out tbh.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Olga wrote: »
    The meta has changed drastically over the past couple of weeks. There is a lot more variety in the meta now. Wiggs are back, QGJ is back, barris is back. We have Jedi squads, empire squads, sith squads, rebel squads. The meta is healthier now than since Zetas first came out tbh.

That's right and it's really fun to play 5 different teams a day in arena. Now, when you enter to the top 10, you need whale mods to stay there, give your CV to introduce yourself to the top 10 players because of collusion, otherwise you drop like a rock.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    I don't know about that, just saying there's a lot more variety now instead of just Rex vs Maul.
  • WR4TH0R
    170 posts Member
    kylorexx42 wrote: »
    BulYwif wrote: »
    The one truth is speed.

+1000

This is so true and it really sucks:/ i wish meta wasnt the same 8 toons and mods. Mixed up.. A few teams mame their way to top 10 but still. They should be a toon that punishes high speed or muilt turn.
    Can't work out if this is sarcasm
  • danflorian1984
    986 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm so sorry that I cannot/ don't know how to put pictures in post, to show you the "variety" in my shard. Rex and Wedge, Wedge and Rex is all you can see in my shard. Wiggs never left my shard anyway, it's just that R2 and/or FAT raised the wall of Wiggs from the bottom of the table to the top once again. Most of the Wiggs users in top 50 stayed in using them for more than 6 months straight. The Chaze users the same, never faltered once since the pair became available.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I'm so sorry that I cannot/ don't know how to put pictures in post, to show you the "variety" in my shard. Rex and Wedge, Wedge and Rex is all you can see in my shard. Wiggs never left my shard anyway, it's just that R2 and/or FAT raised the wall of Wiggs from the bottom of the table to the top once again. Most of the Wiggs users in top 50 stayed in using them for more than 6 months straight. The Chaze users the same, never faltered once since the pair became available.

Your shard is recent, so people are farming what goes fast to be competitive and whales are farming Chaze since it's he best way to rank top 10 in a newer shard. In some months when your shard will become more mature, variety will come for sure.
    Rex still represent 50% of the leaders but he's not anymore associated with Chaze everytime, which is a good indication that Chaze is not mandatory anymore to win.
  • ^^
    Light Side dominant on mine too and the rerun of the R2 event likely to exarcebate this. Not Wiggs so much but triple cleanse Rex lead and renaissance of Jedi with R2 and GK. Only common DS character is Nihilus - but wedged into what is otherwise a LS squad.
    If you don't have Thrawn then DS arena squads are in a bad place (on older shards anyway).
  • Lightside is dominant everywhere, all the teams enumerated as an example of variety are LS, with the exception of Empire which is sporadic at best, and all of them have toons in common.
  • danflorian1984
    986 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    BulYwif wrote: »

Your shard is recent, so people are farming what goes fast to be competitive and whales are farming Chaze since it's he best way to rank top 10 in a newer shard. In some months when your shard will become more mature, variety will come for sure.
    Rex still represent 50% of the leaders but he's not anymore associated with Chaze everytime, which is a good indication that Chaze is not mandatory anymore to win.

Yeah, now Rex is also asociated with Thrawn and R2 in place of Chaze. So different than before.
    People have been telling me for more than 4 months that is just a phase, as soon as EP will appear so will diversity in arena. That was a bust.
    Then that once my shard will reach level 85 then the diversity will appear. Bust.
    Then that once the empire pass will be complete then the diversity will appear. Mega bust.
    Now I will just wait again. Maybe, just maybe, devs will actually make a real counter that will remove rebels from my shard. But I don't believe it will happen. There are NO meta shifts in my shard, they never were in 7 months, they won't be if devs will let this situation continue.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    My shard is an early shard and has a bunch of variety looking at top 5.

1. Rex, GK, R2, GAT, DN
    2. Maul, SiT, EP, Savage, DN
    3. QGJ, JKA, Ezra, R2, GAT
    4. Wiggs, Chaze, R2
    5. GAT, DK, DT, GMT, GK

That looks like a pretty healthy mix to me, compared to what I've been used to seeing. Obviously there's gonna be a higher presence of meta chars R2, GAT, GK, DN. But overall, it's good to see different faction synergies involved.
    LS = 13
    DS = 12
    Not bad I'd say.
  • It is clear, as long as rebels are viable, that is all my shard will know, and now Commander Luke is looming on the horizon. It is hard to continue to be passionated about the game in this conditions.

• RobArt
    117 posts Member

1. Rex, GK, R2, GAT, DN
    4. Wiggs, Chaze, R2
    5. GAT, DK, DT, GMT, GK

That looks like a pretty healthy mix to me, compared to what I've been used to seeing. Obviously there's gonna be a higher presence of meta chars R2, GAT, GK, DN. But overall, it's good to see different faction synergies involved.
    LS = 13
    DS = 12
    Not bad I'd say.

Oh my... all the shortcuts for toons. We now have way over 100 toons and I just don't know what GAT, DK or GMT might be :/
    But yes, we have a huge variety in arena now. But Thrawn, Nihilus, Kenobi and of course speeeeeeed is the key to top 10
  • RobArt wrote: »

1. Rex, GK, R2, GAT, DN
    4. Wiggs, Chaze, R2
    5. GAT, DK, DT, GMT, GK

LS = 13
    DS = 12
    Not bad I'd say.

Oh my... all the shortcuts for toons. We now have way over 100 toons and I just don't know what GAT, DK or GMT might be :/
    But yes, we have a huge variety in arena now. But Thrawn, Nihilus, Kenobi and of course speeeeeeed is the key to top 10

Grand Admiral Thrawn, Director Krennic and Grand Moff Tarking. I love the Dark Side, all those cool titles.