Suggestion for Flash Event Rewards

evoluza
2619 posts Member
I saw a dev post that they wanna help us through Flash Events with the gear crunch and they are testing what's the best way to do it. Now I think they need some community feedback.
- I start with the bonus tier: 2 full pieces, 3 zeta and omegas. This was by far the best and should be the way you reward the bonus tier.
- Tier 1-3: we had it with 5 full 20 salvage pieces. So but 5 full holo projectors in and EVERYONE will be happy. This would end at some point the grind for holos (you also can put them in guild shipments).
- other rewards are: stun cuff (mk3), stun guns (mk5), carbantis (mk3).
- with the frequency of this events it could be 5-10 pieces.
- other gear that needs something are Detonator (mk3). Got way more bacteria gel (mk3) then detonators, so the higher gear is useless because I don't have the lower gear.

Any other Community Gear request and feedback is even better.

Replies

• +1

Couldn't agree more ;)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Can you provide a link?

I don't recall seeing any statement that flash events are meant to help with gear crunch.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Thanks
  • The biggest issue seems to be that different players lack different currency. Could you add shard shop currency to flash events so we could be able to go and get more gear that way?
  • Yeah sorry lack gear not currency. Getting shard shop currency would allow players to get more gear if the shops gear slots were expanded. I'd rather know what I'm getting instead of leaving it to chance, since some of the gear offered I have a thousand of or more.