Emperor Palpatine

Hi guys just wanted to know if I get palp the next time he comes is it good for my level (67) and how much of a boost will he give me. According to my plan I got lando wedge and ackbar to 5*. Only need to get chirrut and Luke or scarif to 5* who would you recommend (Luke is easier as august login reward is Luke) and who should I replace for palp
Current team
Sidious(L) 4*
Vader 5*
Boba 5*
Sun fac 5*
Chirrut 4*
Thanks and any feedback is appreciated :):)

Replies

• Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Moving to the appropriate sub-forum: Squad and Character Strategy
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    If u r going to run Vader, Sidious and Boba, the best advice I can offer is to change your lead. Vader needs a zeta for it to work but having Zader and Sidious laying DOTs that never go away that u can Execute and Culling Blade and continue to stack is nice.

It also gives u a solid start on a H Pit team.

U will need an Empire tank and then I would suggest a cleanser. SunFac is a good tank but Empire offers better tanks as well as them working under Zader to remove turn meter. Chirrut is great, but dead meat w/out Baze.

As far as getting EP, whatever rebels u use is fairly unimportant except for 2 that r all-star when it comes to fighting Empire...Biggs and HRScout. If u get Biggs, get Wedge and make him your lead. Then u could run Wedge (L), Biggs, Lando +2...preferably HRScout and a tank.
  • Boba lead, he will help with critical chance and critical damage... And take out sidious replace him with ep.