Predictions for best Commander Luke Squad Comp?

Prev13
I think his leadership is definitely the way to go, but who'd work best under it? Would the best bet be:
Commander Luke (l)
Wedge
Biggs
R2
Baze

That's what it seems like would be the best composition (disregarding any reworks), curious what you all think is going to be the best squad for Commander Luke, because he is very clearly going to be the best character in the game

Replies

• Probably some stupid looking mismatch team with sith and clones and jedi
  • CLS, DN, GK, R2, GAT.
  • Yup. Just like that
  • CLS leader probably is counter attack for rebels so wedge or jyn leader the is best option
  • Uklem
    46 posts Member
    Old Ben with a taunt could be better than Baze no?
  • I don't think I could stand another Old Ben dodge meta.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Will wait for new reworks before theorycrafting
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    New Old Ben rework was hinted that he is a taunting tank. Possibly another Shore trooper like player.
  • Commnder luke gonna be broken rebel meta incoming
  • depends on the reworks... I was thinking CLS, R2, ezra, chaze would be tough
  • Darth Nihilus will be in it.

Because it is a broken toon, with a broken mechanic.

Chaze will be in it.

Because they are broken toons, with broken mechanics.

Rex/Thrawn/GK in the other slot based on preference.

/Yawn
  • CLS, DN, GK, R2, GAT.

Wrong.
  • DatBoi wrote: »

Smart.

I'm curious to see what Han Solo's updated abilities will be. Under a CLS lead he'll have 85% counter (assuming his counter chance isn't increased)

• Loky
    41 posts Member
    Who is GAT?
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Loky wrote: »
    Who is GAT?

Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Literally just take the most op of the meta toons now and add him in boom done you don't even need a lot of strategy that's the best part
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    As usual, Commander Luke, Chaze, GK, Thrawn/DN.
  • Luke
    Leia
    R2
    StHan
    Old Ben
  • DatBoi wrote: »

Smart.

I'm curious to see what Han Solo's updated abilities will be. Under a CLS lead he'll have 85% counter (assuming his counter chance isn't increased)

Agreed. OG Han's rework is gonna really impact how everything goes especially if they vastly improve his first shot to ignore taunts.
  • Slewfoot wrote: »
    depends on the reworks... I was thinking CLS, R2, ezra, chaze would be tough
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Darth Nihilus will be in it.

Because it is a broken toon, with a broken mechanic.

Chaze will be in it.

Because they are broken toons, with broken mechanics.

Rex/Thrawn/GK in the other slot based on preference.

/Yawn

Chirrut would be counter productive. Anyone with Tenactiy Up would be in favor of the other team.

People have been crying for a counter to Tenacity Up and Commander Luke is the answer.

829-416-931
  • Luke lead, fulcrum, nihilis, scarif pathfinder, R2.

Fulcrum will be almost impossible to kill with the counter attacking and constant protection up buffs she'll be handing out

Set your speed so scarif goes right before nihilis, providing offense down debuffs for nihilis to increase cooldowns

Only issue is you don't have a classic cleanser, but I think you'll still be fine cause you'll have two heavy hitters, two dispels, two aoe debuffers, stun, tm increase, revive, lots of buffs, passive cleanse, cooldown increase, and mass stealth
  • CLS, Hoth Han, Raid Han,St Han, R2
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    5% tm to all rebels every time a negative effect is resisted. Rebels will b a tm machine under Luke but it won't b w/ Chaze. R2 will b an absolute beast. Counterattack clearing debuffs on crits. Next to R2, u can expect HRScout (w/counter attack) to b an absolute monster...tm plz, more tm plz, give everyone tm plz.

Last 2 spots reserved for reworked Han, ST Han, OB, Leia.

Goodbye Chaze. It's about time. Opponents punished for having tenacity up. Luke w/ huge damage boosts ignoring taunt. Chirrut will b dusted off fast so Baze is worthless. They don't debuff so they won't feed the machine. So glad to see the end of them...shortly after meta chasers finally maxed them...serves u right.
  • I really don't think Chaze is going anywhere. Instead of Rex L, Chaze, R2, GK it will become CLS L, Chaze, R2, GK.
  • Poxx wrote: »
    5% tm to all rebels every time a negative effect is resisted. Rebels will b a tm machine under Luke but it won't b w/ Chaze. R2 will b an absolute beast. Counterattack clearing debuffs on crits. Next to R2, u can expect HRScout (w/counter attack) to b an absolute monster...tm plz, more tm plz, give everyone tm plz.

Last 2 spots reserved for reworked Han, ST Han, OB, Leia.

Goodbye Chaze. It's about time. Opponents punished for having tenacity up. Luke w/ huge damage boosts ignoring taunt. Chirrut will b dusted off fast so Baze is worthless. They don't debuff so they won't feed the machine. So glad to see the end of them...shortly after meta chasers finally maxed them...serves u right.

Yep I hope your right. Lol bye bye chaze :)
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Commander Luke lead, Ahsoka (fulcrum), R2 with the last two spots dependent on the opponent.

A taunt would likely be needed. Baze, Kenobi, or possibly Old Ben/STHan if their reworks are good.

Then either a buffer, a utility character, or another damage dealer. Wedge, any of the universal arena toons (Thrawn, Nihilus, Zylo), or maybe Leia or Raid Han post rework if they are improved.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Bison77 wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »

Smart.

Agreed. OG Han's rework is gonna really impact how everything goes especially if they vastly improve his first shot to ignore taunts.

That should be his zeta...just saying.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Luke (lead), R2, GK, DN, and one more. Preferably a rebel
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I think it would be CLS Leader, Cassian, R-2, GK, Fulcrum
    Post edited by MoBlaq on
  • Hey guys, just saw this on YouTube from MobileGamer.
    *Note, this is NOT my video and am no way taking credit for anything. I am simply relaying some potential useful information that has already been shared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpOWzl_lYdo&t=537s