So we are screwed without Geriatric Ben

Prev1
Thanks developers.

Replies

• Options
    Interesting that its ben that everyone has a problem with. I would have guessed ST han because he is raid exclusive. But it makes sense. Everyone except ben has been needed at one point.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Yep, old ben is the gating factor for me too. All the rest are 7* (farmboy has the shards). almost starting from zero for old ben.
  • Options
    Interesting that its ben that everyone has a problem with. I would have guessed ST han because he is raid exclusive. But it makes sense. Everyone except ben has been needed at one point.

ST Han is arena exclusive. You're thinking about OG han
  • Options
    LOL'd at "Geriatric Ben" :smile:

But I'm screwed because I neglected exactly him... Not even unlocked.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options

ST Han is arena exclusive. You're thinking about OG han

Lol. Youre right. Its been so long since i used either one i forgot which was which.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Yep. 35/330 here. *cries in jedi*
  • Options
    It's crap imo.
  • Options
    It's **** imo.
    Drop the imo... It's just ****
  • Options
    Yeah I'm surprised a lot don't have him, especially if they've been playing for over a year.
  • Options
    Can you please add Chewie to the list, most people in my guild don't have Old Ben.
  • Naaman
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Old Ben was a Lead (with Count Dooku) in the Meta WELL OVER a year ago when Evasion was King. It faded when Rey could Triple tap and kill a character outright which was later nerfed by the addition of Protection and Mods.
  • DjangoFettt
    92 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Naaman wrote: »
    Old Ben was a Lead (with Count Dooku) in the Meta WELL OVER a year ago when Evasion was King. It faded when Rey could Triple tap and kill a character outright which was later nerfed by the addition of Protection and Mods.

Most did old Ben or dooku if they followed that though and I (like many others apparently) went with dooku over old Ben, and with no looming luke events back then he was just better
  • Options

Most did old Ben or dooku if they followed that though and I (like many others apparently) went with dooku over old Ben, and with no looming luke events back then he was just better

Yep. I caught the Dooku evasion meta train also.

• Options
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »

Yep. I caught the Dooku evasion meta train also.

If they offer a $20 pack for Old Ben I'm buying it. Just sayin'

I've got him at 59/65 from way back when. I used him in arena for like a week back when I used Lando lead and STHan, haha.
  • Options
    I think a lot of us went Dooku... old Ben sucks, and I stopped 17/65 over a year ago. Haven't touched him since.
  • Options

I chose the path of Luminara. Where's that time machine?
  • Options
    CryGonJinn wrote: »

I chose the path of Luminara. Where's that time machine?

lol I feel that I had luminara too, no old Ben tho he took 80 to unlock and dooku and good old luminara seemed more worth it
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    People having Old Ben are either old players or fans. I'm a Jedi fan and he's the only one with GK (soon) and Aayla that I don't have. Bad luck :smile:
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    People having Old Ben are either old players or fans. I'm a Jedi fan and he's the only one with GK (soon) and Aayla that I don't have. Bad luck :smile:

I have him 7* due to the rumors/theories of unlocking Luke. Present in the forums for about 2 months. Farmed him just to be save. Pays off now B)
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Kalano wrote: »

I have him 7* due to the rumors/theories of unlocking Luke. Present in the forums for about 2 months. Farmed him just to be save. Pays off now B)

Good. I personnally didn't want to follow rumors because first I'm slowly farming Hera for a 7* Thrawn and second I'm focusing on modules a bit more now.

I unlock GK in 3 weeks, I almost ended gearing up Thrawn (gr 11 just need some gears to fully max him) since I switched to a full Empire because I didn't have GK to be competitive with my Jedis.
    I need to finish ShT (gr 10) and fully max my arena team.
    I need to gear R2 and soon GK to go back to a Jedi team, so if I don't have another toon to gear that's not a problem. :wink:
  • Options
    Just start now

It sucks not getting 7* Luke but try to get him 5* and then 7 when the event returns.

It's what I had to do with R2. Just got him 7* today.

I have 35/65 Old Ben shards. Gonna work on only him until the Luke event starts.

• Options
    Tell you Old Ben was my very first 7*.
    I just completing the R2 event. I am at 3/5 for the CLS.
    Guess who are the missing 2.
    Leia and Farmboy! LOL
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    DarthGazza wrote: »
    Just start now

It sucks not getting 7* Luke but try to get him 5* and then 7 when the event returns.

I have 35/65 Old Ben shards. Gonna work on only him until the Luke event starts.

You can't get him 5*. He unlocks at 7* only :wink:
  • Options
    Just start now

Lol great news

Is there a date set for Luke's event?
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    If people remember right Old Ben's lead was broken and not working for a long time while dooku was working fine. This led to a lot of people going with dooku over old ben.
    Old ben did make a bit of a come back once they fixed his lead. That with the addition of protection made the old ben/st Han combo good but at that point I was running a full rebel team. AA was a great counter to old ben
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Just start now

Lol great news

Hopefully August 31st.

Would give everyone a chance and i notice the flash event for Luke ends on august 30th. So really hoping i'm right about this one
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    I started paying January 2016... never used those dogde teams, I got Barris in a Bronzium and I used her as leader in all the game modes except DS
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    yup me too. :#

got all others 7* g9-g11. and lumi lol. but 20/80 for ob.

dunno whether to go nuts or forget about it. i missed thrawn too, and was farming them as i run empire mainly, kicking myself for missing thrawn.

bit peeved tbph. you just know cls is going to be mandatory
  • Options
    Zaraos wrote: »
    Just start now

Lol great news

Hopefully August 31st.

Would give everyone a chance and i notice the flash event for Luke ends on august 30th. So really hoping i'm right about this one

If incan get 10 Ben shards a day till then I should be good to go! Hopefully...lol
  • Options
    when I 1st started playing, I opened a ton of chromium pack and got Old Ben over and over... sitting at 22/100 today so kinda happy that those shard may actually pay off.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard