Hoth is back ! Or is rising ...

BulYwif
1977 posts Member
edited August 2017
  • Commander Luke (L): gives counter and TM. Stun if enemy has Defense Down.
  • Hoth Rebel Soldier: Tank who has 90% counter chance with Luke's lead and inflicts Defense Down on his basic giving a chance for Luke to Stun.
  • Hoth Rebel Scout: gives TM to the team on his basic, stuns on his special. And of course gives TM when countering too. Your DPS and TM provider.
  • R2: fast to Smoke Screen on HRSoldier who counters, inflicts Defense Down, allowing Luke to stun. R2 also stuns on his basic, so when countering too.
  • Han Solo: stuns on his first shot (for sure rework makes him select whatever toon too). Also gives CC (HRSoldier has 100% chance to inflict Defense Down on a crit) and has +85% counter chance with Luke's lead.

Replies

• Interesting and we still don't know Hoth Han & Hoth Leia's kits.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Interesting and we still don't know Hoth Han & Hoth Leia's kits.

Yes, and this team can stun a lot and if stun is resisted, it gives TM too.
  • Yup yup. I take it you have that team ready for CLS?
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Yup yup. I take it you have that team ready for CLS?

That's a pity but unfortunately no. My Old Ben and HRSoldier are even not unlock. Who wants to unlock an unuseful toon on hard node whereas you can have a lot more better toons there (FOTP, ShT). This game can make unuseful toons be useful in one day.

EDIT: Nervertheless, I really would like to see such a team in arena and fight it.
  • I unlocked the HR guys when they were recommended for EP when he first came out if you didn't have Wiggs.

I think the primary CLS squad will be CLS, Chaze, R2 & reworked raid Han. But really won't know, depends how good the reworks are for Old Ben, STHan, Luke & Leia.

• I think the primary CLS squad will be CLS, Chaze, R2 & reworked raid Han.

Replace Raid Han with Pao. His skillset fits perfect under an CLS Lead.

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    I unlocked the HR guys when they were recommended for EP when he first came out if you didn't have Wiggs.

I think the primary CLS squad will be CLS, Chaze, R2 & reworked raid Han. But really won't know, depends how good the reworks are for Old Ben, STHan, Luke & Leia.

Chaze fits everywhere. Especially here, they will act as usual except they have on offense bonus when they counter. Agree it will be one of the first team but not the funniest to play.

I'm playing zVeers now with Thrawn because it's fun. If I had the HRSoldier and could unlock CLS, I'll investigate on that team because it's fun. HRSoldier is solid, has a good HP, recover health.