Old Ben in Bronzium?

Prev1
I just noticed that Old Ben wasn't a reward for Bronzium packs. Could you put them in the Bronzium packs? A lot of players have a lot of Ally Points stored up and this would get everyone spending them. Also another way for people to farm Old Ben, which a lot of people are struggling with.

Replies

• MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    Because bronzinum cards are so great and usefull farming tool.. You would be really lucky getting old ben from there. Unlucky
  • At this point I can open nearly 800 bronziums, if you get one full old Ben character that's 80 shards. I think that's worth a shot.
  • Zagrey
    54 posts Member
    half a year, all bronizum opened. 2 shards
    thats all you need to know abt odds of getting Old Ben
  • Hope they post soon on the plans for us getting the required toons faster. I need st han and don't have nearly enough arena money saved.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    I literally got Ben originally from bronzium this morning. A single shard, but hey, it's there
  • Yesteday i opened 200k brozium credits, not even a shard.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    NShweky wrote: »
    A lot of players have a lot of Ally Points stored up and this would get everyone spending them. Also another way for people to farm Old Ben, which a lot of people are struggling with.

That's exactly why they won't do it (or higher the droprates). :D You have to buy the upcoming packs.
  • At least they should do a double drop week for the cantina to get Old Ben ready for Commander Luke
  • I think a lot of old Chromium Only characters should be added to bronziums. Old Ben and Leia are perfect examples of who I think should make their way over. Just go back to 2015 and take all those exclusive characters and migrate them into bronziums. They could still have low drop rates in bronzium packs but maybe make room for better drop rates in chromiums so that if a long time players gets a rare unit there it might be one they don't already have at 7 stars.
    It might make chromiums worthwhile again--not for 2015 players but maybe players from 9 months ago.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • I used to be lucky and get ururururrurrurrrur shards from there... Now all i get is junk, training droids and 500 credits loll
  • Is ben in there?! His picture isn't listed. I have 400k alt points I'm willing to blow
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Is ben in there?! His picture isn't listed. I have 400k alt points I'm willing to blow

I got a single shard today, and I don't fully remember, but I think I got a full OB from bronzium, I know for a fact I never farmed him before now
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Interesting that his face isn't there though
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Ender22 wrote: »
    I got a single shard today, and I don't fully remember, but I think I got a full OB from bronzium, I know for a fact I never farmed him before now

And I knew for fact that I farmed him to 7*, but now I know I didn't. :D (only 5*).
    I don't think he is in there. Maybe some of you farmed him to unlock him and didn't care about maxing him out, as I did. Some single shards could be from Galactic War.
    I don't think they just forgot to add his avatar to the bronzium packs.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Fatzke wrote: »

And I knew for fact that I farmed him to 7*, but now I know I didn't. :D (only 5*).
    I don't think he is in there. Maybe some of you farmed him to unlock him and didn't care about maxing him out, as I did. Some single shards could be from Galactic War.
    I don't think they just forgot to add his avatar to the bronzium packs.

I might have actually purchased a Jedi pack and gotten him that way. But I know for 10"% certain that I got a single shard this morning from bronzium, I remember congratulating myself on the good luck lol
  • Ugh, wish we had a real answer... seems suspicious that his portrait isn't there. I also have him at least unlocked and I have never farmed him
  • Had a frag of Old Ben dropping in GW today. Coincidence? Haven't seen him in ages. (I have him *7).
    Do or do not...
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Idk but a guildmate had a screenshot of the devs saying they are going to make it easier to get those required toons
  • Wel, I've played for 8 months and have never gotten an old Ben shard from bronziums. He's the only one I'm shy on and I finally have 7k cantina credits available....10k arena tokens....and 5k shard shop.!ill have to buy him from shard shop/shipments and hope 3 cantina refreshes a day is enough. I'm starting from 18/80 as of right now.
  • Just wait til you guys try to gear him up lol
  • whats the point of gearing him up - he`s better dead -)
  • Zagrey wrote: »
    whats the point of gearing him up - he`s better dead -)

probably not in the first tier of an event ;)
    The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe
    -Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin
  • Next phase is acceptance. Don't worry man you'll get through this
  • I can get 2500 bronziums that should get me a 7star ben
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Well, I 've played since early 2016 and haven't unlocked OB, but all the characters that in Bronziums are. So...
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Old Ben is not, and has never been in bronziums
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Idk but a guildmate had a screenshot of the devs saying they are going to make it easier to get those required toons

Kozi said that. But that could simply mean that packs will be available for purchase. It was never elaborated on - nor was it ever stated that they would be easier to farm.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Definitely not in bronziums. With as many as I have bought, I would have him unlocked by now. I just started farming him. I only had a few shards from random GW drops.