Predictions for best Commander Luke Squad Comp?

Replies

• RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    I highly believe chaze and rex will die with Luke incoming. Anyone who gives tenacity up will become a huge liability...
  • Sev112
    109 posts Member
    Luke ( L ), Biggs, Wedge, Lei, Old Ben
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Take out anybody with an AOE that isn't r-2 as you will need his stealth.

Luke
    R-2
    Ahsoka
    Chirrut
    Ezra/Leia/Zarris/Biggs

No tanks needed since everybody can counter. Each AOE is certain death.
  • I dont care if luke kills me
    As long as i can take out chirrut and baze before they get me, ill have done my duty to the empire
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • MadMalgusReturns
    670 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Luke L
    SRP
    Reworked Old Ben
    R2
    Cassian

Since srp gives 15%tm to all allies on his basic that could add up quickly with his counter chance
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Luke L
    SRP
    Reworked Old Ben
    R2
    Cassian

Since srp gives 15%tm to all allies on his basic that could add up quickly with his counter chance

Old been and SRP look like overlap
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    Luke L
    SRP
    Reworked Old Ben
    R2
    Cassian

How so?
    Luke L
    SRP
    Reworked Old Ben
    R2
    Cassian

How so?

Both taunt and give offense down. SRP idea is golden, though. Unless Ben's taunt is techy and not just a run of the mill taunt SRP looks better. Running both on offense lets you do cool stuff, but under AI, they will both taunt at the same time wasting one of them and an offense down debuff.
  • Chaze is a perfect fit for CLS. They'll both get counters that range from 67% chance (1 opponent) to 135% chance (5 opponents) who ever said they don't applies debuffs has never used, faced or even looked at their abilities. Baze adds speed down (which benefits Luke) he also changes buffs into the opposite debuffs.
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    (L)Commander Luke Skywalker
    Baze
    Chirrut
    R2
    Darth Nihilus

With the option to trade DN for GK.
    Luke L
    SRP
    Reworked Old Ben
    R2
    Cassian

How so?

Both taunt and give offense down. SRP idea is golden, though. Unless Ben's taunt is techy and not just a run of the mill taunt SRP looks better. Running both on offense lets you do cool stuff, but under AI, they will both taunt at the same time wasting one of them and an offense down debuff.

Depends on how old ben's taunt works.
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Bens got the tm removal ability block aoe
    Luke or no luke hes probably going in jedi squad
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
    Luke L
    SRP
    Reworked Old Ben
    R2
    Cassian

How so?

Depends on how old ben's taunt works.

Yeah, if it is like K2's then it would be sick.
  • Rebel only? Probably -
    CLS(L), Chaze, Wiggs
    CLS(L), Chaze, zAhsoka, Sabine

Possibly one of the newly reworked ANH rebels could fit it as well.

If we are not talking about Rebels only, then
    CLS(L), GAT, DN, GK, (Your choice of a 5th toon).
  • Luke, Luke, han, han, chewie
  • All i know is luke...fulcrum...r2 will be my staple trio. I knew lukes coming would make my max fulcrum worth it
  • Rebel only? Probably -
    CLS(L), Chaze, Wiggs

Ezra will do better than sabine or zATF.
    but the last team, CLS, GAT, DN, GK, R2D2 (mypick) is spot on!
    meta toons dont become irrelevant that fast :)
  • ZaulLover wrote: »
    Rebel only? Probably -
    CLS(L), Chaze, Wiggs

but the last team, CLS, GAT, DN, GK, R2D2 (mypick) is spot on!
    meta toons dont become irrelevant that fast :)

Ezra will combo well, especially with farmer luke.
  • No GAT or ATF leveled for me, so Im going CLS/R2/Ezra/DN/and either OB or GK.
  • Unless old Ben gets a huge boost to speed and an auto/pretaunt taunt as a normal taunt won't work. I don't see him being arena viable as it's going to be just like before where everyone ability blocks, and now buff immunities, him and leaves him for last. Unless he's getting an absolute overhaul.
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    There are obviously going to be better teams, but
    Lead CLS, Ezra, kanan, r2 and cassian could be fun. Bet it could make it through most galactic Wars and deal damage in some aspect of the raids.

I'll switch out cassian for fulcrum when I have her.
  • zombiwan_kenobi
    427 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Luke (l) Leia, Han Solo, R2 and Old Ben. Classic !
    ZaulLover wrote: »
    Rebel only? Probably -
    CLS(L), Chaze, Wiggs

Not sure about that, Fulcrum basic hits really hard and doesn't rely upon RNG when it comes to wait for a second strike to happen, plus if she can counter enough she'll buff the entire team like crazy and thus will be really hard to kill. My guess is both are equally useful and synergize well with Luke lead.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    CLS, DN, GK, R2, GAT.

that's probably the 1st setup i will try lol
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    CLS, HRSoldier, HRScout, R2, Han Solo/Leia/Ezra.
  • Poxx wrote: »
    5% tm to all rebels every time a negative effect is resisted. Rebels will b a tm machine under Luke but it won't b w/ Chaze. R2 will b an absolute beast. Counterattack clearing debuffs on crits. Next to R2, u can expect HRScout (w/counter attack) to b an absolute monster...tm plz, more tm plz, give everyone tm plz.

Last 2 spots reserved for reworked Han, ST Han, OB, Leia.

Goodbye Chaze. It's about time. Opponents punished for having tenacity up. Luke w/ huge damage boosts ignoring taunt. Chirrut will b dusted off fast so Baze is worthless. They don't debuff so they won't feed the machine. So glad to see the end of them...shortly after meta chasers finally maxed them...serves u right.

I don't see Chaze much now - it's the same Rex + Thrawn + R2 + GK + DN squad. It's pretty easy to defeat it, but just so brutal seeing GK + Rex + R2 + DN...same exact characters as forever it seems. That team has even replaced the Chaze version on GG - Thrawn and R2 pushed out Chaze essentially.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    So with Old Ben's reworked Mind Trick ability, and CLS lead if a full opponent team has tenacity up, your entire Rebel team will all gain 80% TM if you use Mind Trick. That seems pretty effective against Rex teams. Also it can't be evaded. Also his self reapplying taunt provides a challenge even for Thrawn fracture. Also he gains TM any time you hit any Rebel/Jedi who isn't him. He might be of use.
  • If I want Ezra in a team of CLS R2 DN Thrawn GK , who should I leave out
  • Commander Luke
    Old Ben (reworked)
    ATF
    R2
    GK...

Leadership maybe new luke
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    I dont care if luke kills me
    As long as i can take out chirrut and baze before they get me, ill have done my duty to the empire

You can't turn Luke. He proved that in ROTJ. You can tempt him to attack the Rebels but in the end he will force Vader to kill Emporer Palpatine in a sacrifice move.
  • Moved to Strategy.