Start farming Tusken Raider

BulYwif
1977 posts Member
edited August 2017
Some weeks ago, I received more than usual Hoth Rebel Soldier shards in the Bronzium, foreshadowing the new mode Territory Battle.
Yesterday, I received a full Tusken Raider, converted to 50 shards since he's 5*. With the Luke's journey, he will be for sure one of the next needed characters to use to unlock the next iteration of Luke.

So, be prepared ....

Replies

• In!

I was Irie'd up a couple months back and seriously considering TR to be part of a new Jyn Rancor comp but I sobered up. But hopefully you're correct then I can use the crazy looking bastage.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    In!

I was Irie'd up a couple months back and seriously considering TR to be part of a new Jyn Rancor comp but I sobered up. But hopefully you're correct then I can use the crazy looking bastage.

I was thinking the same thing to replace QGJ in my setup first. He has the same chance to remove the same amount of TM than Ewok Scout who also request an assist on his special. And he's tanky enough to resist Rancor's hit. QGJ is one of the only toon with no Health Steal making him a bit weak to solo rancor.

Tusken for sure will be part of the next iteration since he's in the original trilogy. Just hope that we don't need Tusken Shaman or UrrrooORRR ''RR I don't know what.
  • Tuskan hype!
  • I get Hoth rebels all the time with ally coins.This was the case prior to the territory battles release.

If it was a hint, have you gotten Old Ben recently or any other toons needed for CLS?

Please don't spread non sense like that.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    I get Hoth rebels all the time with ally coins.This was the case prior to the territory battles release.

If it was a hint, have you gotten Old Ben recently or any other toons needed for CLS?

Please don't spread non sense like that.

I didn' t know that expressing his opinion is non-sense. Are you leaving in North Korea ? Just wait and see ....
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Some weeks ago, I received more than usual Hoth Rebel Soldier shards in the Bronzium, foreshadowing the new mode Territory Battle.
    Yesterday, I received a full Tusken Raider, converted to 50 shards since he's 5*. With the Luke's journey, he will be for sure one of the next needed characters to use to unlock the next iteration of Luke.

So, be prepared ....

To unlock Commander Luke you will need Old Ben, Leia, STH, R2 and Luke Skywalker.

No Tusken
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Drake23 wrote: »

So, be prepared ....

To unlock Commander Luke you will need Old Ben, Leia, STH, R2 and Luke Skywalker.

No Tusken

I was not speaking about CLS, but his next iteration.
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited August 2017

So, be prepared ....

No Tusken

Which next interation? Do you want spread new rumors. There is Luke Skywalker and Commander Luke Skywalker. No other next interation.

And would be there a new interation after Commander Luke Skywalker. it would be Jedi Luke Skywalker. And he wouldn't have anything in common with any Tusken.

Drake23, Its a trap
  • BulYwif wrote: »

So, be prepared ....

No Tusken

Why would you need Tuskens for ROTJ? You will obviously need Ewoks, maybe C3PO if released like R2 style. But Tuskens...

Son, we need to farm toons that helped Luke. How Tuskens fit this?
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member

So, be prepared ....

No Tusken

Which next interation? Do you want spread new rumors. There is Luke Skywalker and Commander Luke Skywalker. No other next interation.

And would be a new interation after Commander Luke Skywalker. it would be Jedi Luke Skywalker. And he wouldn't have anything in common with any Tusken.

You got it :wink: I feel a lot of tension for you guys, who are stressed by fearing not to be ready for CLS. It's a game, please yourself or make a break.

So, be prepared ....

No Tusken

And would be a new interation after Commander Luke Skywalker. it would be Jedi Luke Skywalker. And he wouldn't have anything in common with any Tusken.

You got it :wink: I feel a lot of tension for you guys, who are stressed by fearing not to be ready for CLS. It's a game, please yourself or make a break.

No need for tension, I agree :)

It's just that this sort of "revelations" can trigger more discontent from people who will not be ready for CLS.

I understand you didn't mean bad
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member

So, be prepared ....

No Tusken

Who is stressed? CG gave us a lot of hints and there are still days left until the event will be there, some people are acting like the event starts yesterday with the announcement of the event.

And by the way. Old Ben, Leia, STH, R2 were meta in the past, a lot of people have them. Only Luke Skywalker is a char nobody used and you needed him 3 months ago for the first flash event.

Drake23, Its a trap
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member

So, be prepared ....

No Tusken

It's just that this sort of "revelations" can trigger more discontent from people who will not be ready for CLS.

I'm one of these guys who won't be ready, because I don't have Old Ben and don't want to rush and hustle my other priorities.

So, be prepared ....

No Tusken

Who is stressed? CG gave us a lot of hints and there are still days left until the event will be there, some people are acting like the event starts yesterday with the announcement of the event.

And by the way. Old Ben, Leia, STH, R2 were meta in the past, a lot of people have them. Only Luke Skywalker is a char nobody used and you needed him 3 months ago for the first flash event.

For sure some players planned to farm the requested toons and that older players have Old Ben and Luke ready. Jedis and Empire are my preferred factions but I don't have Old Ben since he's in cantina along with better toons. He's the one among the 3 jedis that I don't have, but that's life and I play since May, 2016.

People are everytime running after new toons but they maybe forget that those toons needs resources too. Planning an arena team is long, spreading our resources is not a good strategy. This is why I won't get CLS this time, even if I find him really good.

One of the last remaining factions where we cannot have a full team is Tusken, maybe I'm completely wrong for his usage, maybe Tusken will get a rework? We'll see.
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member

So, be prepared ....

No Tusken

I'm one of these guys who won't be ready, because I don't have Old Ben and don't want to rush and hustle my other priorities.

So, be prepared ....

No Tusken

For sure some players planned to farm the requested toons and that older players have Old Ben and Luke ready. Jedis and Empire are my preferred factions but I don't have Old Ben since he's in cantina along with better toons. He's the one among the 3 jedis that I don't have, but that's life and I play since May, 2016.

People are everytime running after new toons but they maybe forget that those toons needs resources too. Planning an arena team is long, spreading our resources is not a good strategy. This is why I won't get CLS this time, even if I find him really good.

One of the last remaining factions where we cannot have a full team is Tusken, maybe I'm completely wrong for his usage, maybe Tusken will get a rework? We'll see.

Once again you are wrong, there are more than one fraction you won't get a whole team together. Geonosian for example. And there are a lot of fraction missing like Wookies or Mandalore.

So keep cool and play active and pls make no hype where no hype is.

Drake23, Its a trap
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member

So, be prepared ....

No Tusken

So, be prepared ....

No Tusken

Once again you are wrong, there are more than one fraction you won't get a whole team together. Geonosian for example. And there are a lot of fraction missing like Wookies or Mandalore.

So keep cool and play active and pls make no hype where no hype is.

Just read and don't rush, this is why I wrote "One of the last remaining factions".
  • I'm on a Nov-16 shard and trust me I've felt behind the curve all the time as as soon as I reached level 85 so many new toons were released and factions reworked.

But I read the forums and Old Ben was everywhere. There was even a discussion where Old Ben was mentioned and a dev commented yoda style "these speculations interesting they are" kinda confirming the toons mentioned were the right one.

So I started farming Old Ben a few weeks ago and have him 25/100 at 6*. I stopped at 6* in case he wouldn't be needed as that would have been a waste and 100 shards would be doable with the heads up we usually get.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    More likely you'll need Lobot and Lando for Jedi Luke. I would farm them now
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Reyalp wrote: »

You will need Nien Nunb and Lando. Lobot is Ep5 and not Ep6
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member

Nien Nub isn't in game, but I would agree if he was.

Lobot however is in game, and I would wager hardly anyone has him. More of a shout than a Tusken Raider
  • Not sure if this thread is full of sarcasm, self-entitlement or plain old sour grapes. The only bit of sense I read was that Jedi Luke could conceivably need 5 7* Ewoks to obtain.
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    Not sure if this thread is full of sarcasm, self-entitlement or plain old sour grapes. The only bit of sense I read was that Jedi Luke could conceivably need 5 7* Ewoks to obtain.

We wait 2 1/2 years for the announcement of Luke with a Lightsaber and before Commander Luke Skywalker is released, people are speculating which chars we need for a possible next iteration of Luke and say we will need tusken because they got a tusken from chromium. Of course this thread is full of sarcasm. Go and get CLS first before asking for ROTJ
    Drake23, Its a trap
    In!

I was thinking the same thing to replace QGJ in my setup first. He has the same chance to remove the same amount of TM than Ewok Scout who also request an assist on his special. And he's tanky enough to resist Rancor's hit. QGJ is one of the only toon with no Health Steal making him a bit weak to solo rancor.

Tusken for sure will be part of the next iteration since he's in the original trilogy. Just hope that we don't need Tusken Shaman or UrrrooORRR ''RR I don't know what.

What makes you think Tusken will be related to any new iteration since they're pretty much no where to be found especially after Luke as a commander ?

Luke's journey to the path of becoming a jedi has nothing to do with Lando nor anyone else than Yoda. Since getting both of them is a lot of farm, it would make sense if Luke as a jedi event will only require Luke commander and Yoda (which is a long way to go anyway unless you already got both as usual).

• JD010
    16 posts Member
    Genuinely amazed at how someone has come up with this theory. Ewoks, or Gamorrean guards, or Lando, is more conceivable than Tuskens lol
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I know you are joking, and I won't farm him because I have him at 7 stars
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Moving this to Feedback.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moving to correct sub forum.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator