Ally Profile Hero

Prev1
So I used to assume that the hero that displayed to your allies was the leader of your last Arena match, but now I know that's not the case because I got a request from someone in my Arena and it shows a 5★ VII Consular, whilst his last arena leader was a 4★ VI Barriss.

Perhaps it uses the first character in your ally list (which also seems to be sorted by some kind of average of the three filters; level; power; and rarity.

Would like to find out so if a few people could send me an ally request and post here what my profile hero comes up as I'll post what you appear as and we can try and figure this out.

My ally code is 418-728-123

My allies are currently full, but I'll remove a few if you'd like to keep me as an ally as well for the effort.

I'm level 53 premium player with a couple 6★ heroes and several 5★, 4★, and 3★ heroes I'm upgrading for end game squads. Current PvP rank #1 and team power of 17,600.

I won't need to accept to test this theory out, however can keep this thread updated for anyone participating that I accept whenever we see a change in the ally list displaying our profile hero.
Profile: Keaven
Guild: Fear The Boot

Replies

• Curious about this too!
    I see your Talia
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Thanks @Pindasauskanon

Interesting. She is first in my list under the filters of power, level, and rarity at the moment. She is also my Dark side leader which I think could be the most recent battle played on those tables.

Asajj is first under the default "all" filter, and Ahsoka was just switched to my Arena leader from Barriss.

I see your 4★ VI Boba. Have added you and will post back here when I see it change.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    While we are at it we can post details about what support allies for battles we see from each other to try and figure out how they work too.
  • It changed, I see your lvl 42 IG-88 now (or 86 i always confise the two)
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    It changed, I see your lvl 42 IG-88 now (or 86 i always confise the two)
    Hmm. That's interesting. I just used IG-88 (the darker one) as leader in the attacker challenge. He's way under powered in my roster and I only use him as leader there for his crit bonus to make the battle faster in that one specific match.

I still see your Boba.

I'm using Barris in GW at the moment. I wonder if it's changed to her already.
  • Yeah I see your barris now. Im out of energy so i didnt do any battles.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Wow. That was quick. I think we definitely figured this one out. It's the leader of the last squad you battled with.

I'm curious if a sim battle would count.

I think it may be fair to say that the support ally options may be chosen the same way. There wasn't any support ally from you to chose from to test for the moment.
  • I just used your barris in a LS battle. Didnt see her again the three battles after that one.
  • Impressive of the efforts done by both of you. Will keep an eye on your posts in future. Thanks
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I just used your barris in a LS battle. Didnt see her again the three battles after that one.
    Cool.

I ran a mission in the Cantina with Asajj before I'm heading to bed, so if I'm correct you should be able to see her if she's not already on your DS party as a support ally depending on what the cooldown is, if any.

I also noticed your Ally profile hero has changed to 4★ VI Sidous.
  • Just another little thing to add in, because it might not be clear. It changes depending on what type of battle. So if you use Barriss as a leader in a light side battle, but then use luminara in the cantina, it will give the person Barris for their light side battles and the Lumi when they go play the cantina.
  • Yeah good addition digitalKLB. when i try the cantina i see your assaj, but when i play LS or DS I dont see any of your heroes. So maybe its limited to the last fight you had.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I just used Ahsoka in Arena.

And I see your Boba in the manage allies page.
  • Hmm i think i used your ahsoka for a gear challenge.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    I mostly sim battles so I haven't seen any of your allies for support yet.
  • HeiZhenZhu
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    This one interests me also...

Just sent you an add, Keaven. I'm seeing your 42 Chewy upon request :/

More about me...

Arena leader Sid 5*, dark side Leader same, LS Barriss whilst I re-assess. GW Boba, Challenges - I'll let you know as the pop up :)

Edit...

Ability mats Sid, INT Gear Boba
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Thanks HaiZhenZhu.

I have accepted your request and see your 5★ VI Sidous.

Interesting that you see my Chewie. He was the leader in the last battle I played for the tank challenge and I have simmed some battles after that in Cantina and L&D, so we can be sure that only your played out battles affect the profile ally.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    I'm playing a battle out in Cantina to see if my profile ally changes to Asajj the leader I'm choosing, and I see your Sid as a selectable support ally.

Was the last battle you played a Cantina match?
  • Asajj as of this comment
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    ChaseKillz wrote: »
    Asajj as of this comment
    Cool.

Saw your 4★ Boba on the invite email and after I added you can see your 4★ V Phasma.

If you have enough energy could you do a quick check in the DS table to see if my Asajj comes up as a support ally and then check Cantina?

I have a feeling she will only be available in the Cantina where I last used her.
  • Talia on ds table. Asajj on cantina.

I had to refresh my friend options a few times before you showed up
    467-325-146
  • HeiZhenZhu
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Yes last SIM was in Cantina, with Sid up front, took a few attempts at non SIM but after Back/re-try you eventually showed up with a very attractive Asajj :)
  • HeiZhenZhu
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Just done about 20 attempts to select ally in LS and you didn't show up at all, so perhaps down to last played node

Edit... Asajj is consistent with what shows up when I look at manage allies
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    ChaseKillz wrote: »
    Talia on ds table. Asajj on cantina.

I had to refresh my friend options a few times before you showed up
    Interesting you were able to find my allies in both DS and Cantina tables, and these are the leaders I've used last for each respective table.

My next theory is that once an ally borrows your leader for support it resets until that table has been played again, which may explain why there was no Hero shown for LS, I think the last LS leader was Barriss or btw so if she is in your party I don't think it would show up.

I saw your Ima-Gun Di while I was there in LS @ChaseKillz.
  • HeiZhenZhu
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Repeated the process and still a no show in LS again around 20 back/forward, I also completed a mission with a lower ranked Ahsoka FYI... back to Cantina took 4 attempts before you popped back up.

Edit.. DS you were in first pop.. Talia
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I wonder if one of you used the ally if it would either be on cool down and not available to the other or just the person that used them.

Ahsoka is in my LS team so she won't appear until I do a mission without her and the squad is saved.
  • Everything is adding up. I used your Barriss at 1:30(est) we will see if The 4 hours they say it takes to be able to use a character again is real.

As far as a friend not showing up I think if you leave the table and go back to the friend choice selection they'll give you a new list and you have to just keep repeating this until they show(I'm guessing if you haven't use them recently already). Because after I used Barriss I spent about 7 mins refreshing and no luck.
    467-325-146
  • HeiZhenZhu
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Can try that out... ChaseKillz find me at 837-985-658 we can try set up a good time to test.. UTC+8

Just used Keaven's Asajj as ally in cantina 1min ago

Edit... So after searching for Keaven 20times approx on LS, DS and cantina I didn't get a hit on any.. next step I guess is to actually complete a battle and search again.. give me a few

Edit2...
    Ok, so after completing no luck in search on any node again 20x each (don't ask why 20, just seemed about right)

Post edited by HeiZhenZhu on
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    I have been using this info to select better heroes as leaders for allies when running missions I don't need the best leader heading up the squad.

It is helping out my f2p account where I am also testing this.

My f2p ally code is: 718-134-268
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Keaven wrote: »
    So I used to assume that the hero that displayed to your allies was the leader of your last Arena match, but now I know that's not the case because I got a request from someone in my Arena and it shows a 5★ VII Consular, whilst his last arena leader was a 4★ VI Barriss.

Perhaps it uses the first character in your ally list (which also seems to be sorted by some kind of average of the three filters; level; power; and rarity.

Would like to find out so if a few people could send me an ally request and post here what my profile hero comes up as I'll post what you appear as and we can try and figure this out.

My ally code is 418-728-123

My allies are currently full, but I'll remove a few if you'd like to keep me as an ally as well for the effort.
    Titolo

Hi,
    If that's still running i'd like to apply for it.
    I'm Lvl 51 f2p and more or less my characters list is:
    darth sidious 4* (tomorrow 5*) gear 6 (within a few hours 7)
    luminara 4* (tomorrow 5*) gear 6;
    A bunch of 4* All gear 6 or 7 (phasma, jc, Asaji, talia, Chewie, FOstorm, ig86, jawa)
    Other mix of 2/3*.
    Every ability is maxed as allowed by toon Lvl (which is 51 for everyone excepted 3* or lower) or one step behind.
    My time is Utc +1 and my ally code is 654-145-679.
    Sorry for such a bad English, cheers and thank you in advance!

Btw great work with this and other topics, If i'm where i do with my playthrough it is for your, as well as other, guides/advices!
    Keep up!
    Res non verba