Character Strategy: Luke Skywalker (Farmboy)

13Next

Replies

• nulami
    99 posts Member
    LuDD3 wrote: »
    What about good-ol'-Chewie? Is our not-so-little furry friend going to get a rework as well? Like synergies with Han (both raid and Trooper) and/or other rebels?

For Han synergies, they need to release Bespin Chewie.

Clone Wars Chewie can be reworked to have Yoda synergies like when Yoda is damaged 100% chance to counterattack.

• Strubz
    429 posts Member
    benacrow wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon So this unique zeta of gaining 10% CD stacking at the beginning of each of his turns...does it stack infinitely? As in, in P4 AAT, after 4-5 topples he'll be critting for 200k?

yesjacknicholson.gif

This GIF response sent a chill down my spine and I now feel like I'm being watched...
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    No gif showing off his crazy high damage???
  • @CG_Kozispoon Can you give us a meme to clarify on whether Luke's CD stack is kept through phases or not?
  • MmoProNick wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon Can you give us a meme to clarify on whether Luke's CD stack is kept through phases or not?

If I'm not mistaken Lando's DD does, so I'd assume so.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    MmoProNick wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon Can you give us a meme to clarify on whether Luke's CD stack is kept through phases or not?

This statement has me believing that it will not stack across phases (encounters)
    New ZETA upgrade: "At the start of each of his turns, Luke gains 10% Critical Damage (stacking) until the end of the encounter"

That seems a deliberate statement to indicate that it will not. Maul power of the hatred cc, health recovery and evasion have similar statement and I believe each Phase there has to be 3 kills to get them all working again, I have never used him across phases so not 100% sure on that. Hopefully @CG_Kozispoon will clarify.
  • scuba wrote: »

This statement has me believing that it will not stack across phases (encounters)
    New ZETA upgrade: "At the start of each of his turns, Luke gains 10% Critical Damage (stacking) until the end of the encounter"

That seems a deliberate statement to indicate that it will not. Maul power of the hatred cc, health recovery and evasion have similar statement and I believe each Phase there has to be 3 kills to get them all working again, I have never used him across phases so not 100% sure on that. Hopefully @CG_Kozispoon will clarify.

Think you're right.
  • Nice strategy
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    DarthScott wrote: »
    MarcVyrus wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon So this unique zeta of gaining 10% CD stacking at the beginning of each of his turns...does it stack infinitely? As in, in P4 AAT, after 4-5 topples he'll be critting for 200k?

yesjacknicholson.gif
    @CG_Kozispoon
    Is it a flat 10%, so if they have maxed 218% with mods, it'll go 228, 238..etc each turn? Or would it be 10% MORE of what they have, then it'll stack to 240, 264, 290, 319, 351, 386, 425, 467, 514

I assumed the first, and that's why I'm not that excited about it (it's nice, I just don't see it replacing what I already have anywhere). If it's the 2nd, then that seems much more zeta worthy.

It's definitely the first, so if he starts at 216%, next turn he'll be at 226%, and so on. But think how many turns he'll be having during say P2 or P4, especially since he gains a lot of tm with his basic attack, and if you go wedge lead for the added crit tm, and use Ezra to call him for an assist for an auto crit, he'll basically be like Clone Sarge taking turns, except that his damage will be like Vader's Culling Blade when you're only halfway to enrage...

It says he only gains 10% stacking at the start of his turn. So I don't think getting called to assist will increase it.

Correct, but I mean that he'll crit on his basic, then gain TM, and take another turn sooner so he has another 'start of his turn'. Just making a synergystic connection that would get him lots of turns and therefore boost his CD more quickly.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • scuba wrote: »

I imagine this limitation also applies to the Territory Battle Combat Mission waves, but hope that it does not. More to the point, does his CD stacking get reset between waves of Snowtroopers? He is already very good in my Vanguard squad but if he could stack CD until wave 6, he would be positively beastly.

By the way, during the Trouble on Tattoine flash events, my farmboy was one-shotting the Tusken raiders and brutes for 10k with his basic, and he still has lots of room to improve.