Double Drops Empire

RogueMorgothT
84 posts Member
edited August 2017
Release the Empire's toons double drops and watch us invest like crazy *__*
Please @CG_Kozispoon give us a chance to take R2 7* ^^
giphy.gif

Replies

• Ea should really start lowering prices on gear packs and character packs. 699 for the empire faction pack is way to much and ramdon those should be 200 crytals each. They will see that they will sell more in the long run
  • giphy.gif

And if they release double drops, we'll do more than 3 refreshs a day, certainly. A lot of people have no stars to some empire toons and Old Ben... think about it dear Devs ^^
  • Double drops on Empire characters would be really nice just in case RNGesus decides he doesn't like my sacrifices and gives me sucky drops on TFP and RG. I'm already getting 1 shard per hard node for RG and I really can't cantina farm RG until TFP is done.
  • If I can get some way to farm 175 TFP shards in the next 7 days I'll buy the $20 Snowtrooper pack and get him to 7* (he's at 20/100 now). Double drops or shard shop or something. But if I can't speed up the TFP farm I have no reason to spend $20 on Snow.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    If you can double drop all cantina for like 4 days ill buy to finish off obi and luke
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Khayman wrote: »
    If you can double drop all cantina for like 4 days ill buy to finish off obi and luke

+1
  • Sith1 wrote: »

+1

+2
  • wizzydizzy wrote: »
    Sith1 wrote: »

+1

+2

+3
  • EmeraldZx wrote: »
    wizzydizzy wrote: »
    Sith1 wrote: »

+1

+2

+3

+1.5 (Luke is already done)
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    If I can get some way to farm 175 TFP shards in the next 7 days I'll buy the $20 Snowtrooper pack and get him to 7* (he's at 20/100 now). Double drops or shard shop or something. But if I can't speed up the TFP farm I have no reason to spend $20 on Snow.

Tfp is better, but snow is kind of a beast as well.
  • I just need one star to 3 toons ^^ nothing thath some packs and double drops can't resolve hahaha
  • I agree if I could get my empire team close to being a team of 7* with double drops I'd drop money on one of the packs from the store. As it is now I don't see a way to reach a team to 7* and will just wait

Similar to double drops on Phoenix for thrawn
  • If you can double drop on Arena rewards (excluding Crystals)
    Lot of us will be able to compete on CL
    There is 2 arena shop toons to farm after all.
    (And Tarkin as well, for R2 event for those who dont have him).
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    (And Tarkin as well, for R2 event for those who dont have him).

*Raises hand*
  • (And Tarkin as well, for R2 event for those who dont have him).

*Raises hand*

+1
  • I always get less or the same on double drops. Guess rng doesn't like me
  • Or...what if they brought the Thrawn event back?!?!