• Jeepnjoey
    11 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hit me up on Discord

• vynn
    205 posts Member
    Shacknews - Guild Details
    (Currently 2 spots open!)
    We're a guild originally formed by a group of friends that frequent the Shacknews Forums.
    We only ask that all members register at swgoh.gg (Guild Roster) and make an effort to spend 600 energy per day, although it's not an enforced requirement at this time.
    Guild Activities Reset at 7:30pm ET
    The Pit and HAAT Raids are run every 2-3 days. Raid start times and Rules:
    Pit @ 9pm ET (0 dmg for first 24 hours, then FFA/Free-for-All)
    HAAT @ 10pm ET (P1 only until 7pm ET the next day)
    vynn
    Ally Code: 815-366-478
  • KGBKiat
    166 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi there!
    Our guild is open for recruitment. We are all very passionate in this game. If you are looking for an exciting journey is Swgoh, come over and join us!
    For more info. Refer to this link below

Thanks for reading!
    Drek#5700 (Officer)
    KGBCKiat#0309 (Recruiter)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124955/active-guild-open-for-recruitment-igotabadfeelingboutthis#latest
    Post edited by KGBKiat on
  • Hey interested to join a very active guild that plays as one. European times guild.
    Play HAAT and Hpit

Requirements,
    Do 600/day and install line app for good communication and info

We need two people to fill our ranks 50/50
    PM @MadTeddyBear#6157 on discord or find me on line MadTeddyBear
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Doombringer Heroic Rancor & Heroic AAT on farm, usually at 2pm EDT / 8 pm CEST.

HAAT 24h 0 Damage Registration.
    600 daily contribution = mandatory

We are recruiting 4 strong new members (lvl85)with impeccable contribution and teams ready or close for HAAT. We will accept players slightly weaker if they show commitment and dedication.

Respect, always improving, helping one another and fun are our core values. At Doombringer every single member matters, we will provide everyone the tools to grow and get a better understanding of the game. If you share those values and wanna unlock the mighty General Kenobi send me a message.
    You can contact me on line :0ozetanao0.Discord : Zetana#8176. Ally code 414 968 133.
    We use our discord server to share news, videos, guides and of course chat.

May the force be with you.
  • Immediate opening available for player level 83+ with a solid roster.

Tight knit group of 49 players seeking one more. We are a Heroic Rancor and HAAT guild looking to strengthen our team. Resets are at 10:30PM Eastern / 7:30PM Pacific.

GUILD RULES
    Rules are simple:
    Discord is mandatory
    Do your best for yourself and the guild
    If requesting, you should also be trying to donate. Don't be greedy
    600 daily
    Follow Raid Rules
    Be excellent to each other
    Stun cuffs are blackballed from the exchange, everyone needs them
    Most importantly; HAVE FUN!

RANCOR RULES
    Rancor raids will launch at approximately 10:30PM eastern. Until 7:30PM eastern time the following day you may use ONE character to do as much damage as possible NO ESCAPING to try again. The ONE toon you will use will be based on that raids theme. The theme will be picked by the highest finishing player during the previous 20 hour themed period.

Themes will be easy to understand and follow Examples are:
    Droid- should be self explanatory
    Ladies Night- female character
    Lightsabers Only-  again no brainer
    Force Awakens- any character from THAT film

Again this is ONE character only! At 7:30PM eastern the raid will open as normal, either FFA or controlled.  Just because a theme is chosen does not limit your toon choices after the period is over, only the initial 20 hours of the raid is limited by the theme period. After that it's use your teams and players however you desire.

HAAT RULES...
    1.  Everyone should register a weak toon anytime after raids starts.
    2. SPECIFIC teams are assigned to phases.
    3. Try to use airplane mode for practice runs.
    4. Communicate!  Especially near the last 10% of phase 2 and phase 3.
    5. (Optional) Post squad/damage screenshots into the haat channel.  Will help us and you guage effectiveness and improvement.
    HAAT RULES...
    PHASE 1: Zylo/Zavage
    PHASE 2: Clones, Resistance, Droids, Phoenix, Zaders
    PHASE 3: Chirpatines, Tiepatines, Empire, Imperial Troopers, Jedi, Sith, Jawa
    PHASE 4: FREE-FOR-ALL- Rebels and anything left
    FFA STARTS AT 8:30 PM EASTERN/ 5:30 PM PACIFIC

If this is you contact me on Discord.

@Jeepnjoey#1714

Happy Gaming

• Hello!

I am the recruiting officer for my guild, Empire2187. We are an hAAT ready guild and we are looking for new members.

Currently, our guild is made up of 2 "factions" if you will. We have a US group and a UK group, and several other members just brought in after the merging of these two groups. Recently our UK group has decided to move on to another guild. This leaves us many slots open for new members.

The current count on members leaving is 19. So this also opens up the possibility of a small guild merging into us.

Our overall rules are as follows:
    1) Produce your daily raid tickets. If there is ever a reason you won't be producing, let us know in advance and it can be worked out.
    2) Need to have a discord and swgoh.gg account.
    3) Pay attention to and follow the raid rules posted in our discord (nothing major, just guidelines for when to attack and when damage freezes are to ensure fairness).

There is really no level requirement, however some of the UK people leaving are within our top 10 damage dealers, so we will have to reserve a few slots for people with good hAAT ready squads just to ensure we don't have to overwork our remaining top players to ensure the hAAT can be defeated (after reviewing remaining squads, we believe we will have enough to still beat it, but at the expense of our top few needing to do 10+ teams, we'd like to keep damage distributed throughout the guild.)

If you are interested in joining, please either PM me here or add me on Discord (DarthDyl#9036) and send me a message there with your swgoh.gg account link for review. If you are a guild leader (or a member who thinks your leader may be interested) who would like to discuss merging into us, please pm me this info as well so that I can get our leadership together to discuss this. Keep in mind we do not intend to kick any of our remaining members so your guild will need to contain 19 or less for us to do this, unless you have inactive members that can be removed.

Thanks,
    Dorth Reban
    Empire2187 Recruiting Officer
    https://swgoh.gg/g/8256/empire2187/
    Dorth Reban
    Officer of JKW CarboKnights
    DarthDyl#9036 on Discord
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    qmAJ8g2.jpg
    Struggle is recruiting for HAAT!

1 Spot is open, so apply now!

Highlights
    • Heroic Rancor - FFA after 12 hour zero damage period
    • Heroic AAT - Kenobi Shards are now on farm. FFA after 12 hour zero damage period
    • Consistent raid schedule. 8:30 pm EST Rancor, 8:30 pm EST HAAT, with available tickets.
    • Discord app used for communication.
    • Extensive reporting so you get a glimpse of your raid damage average and progress over your history with the guild (you won't find this in many, if any, other guilds).

Qualifications
    • Level 85
    • 500+ raid tickets daily - 600 preferred (of course) - we're flexible, but we do track raid ticket daily averages in our report, so we know who is meeting the expectations.
    • Must have 10+ characters at gear 11. Commander Luke Skywalker is not a necessity, but will greatly help a recruit's chances.
    • Must sync roster on swgoh.gg
    • Discord is required. You're not required to participate in chat, but must leave @mention enabled so you don't miss relevant raid strategy or changes to rules/schedules.

How to apply:

Discord:
    • Dralthi#5180 (Leader)
    • ucmo#9303 (Officer)

Add me as an ally: Ucmo - Ally ID: 553-744-117
    • Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
    Post edited by Ucmo on
  • KGBKiat
    166 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi there!
    Our guild is open for recruitment! We are all very passionate in this game. If you are looking for an exciting journey in SWGOH, come over and join us!
    For more info. Refer to this link below to our main forum recruitment page.

Thanks for reading!

Recruitment active times (EST)
    Frezza#0252 (Officer 9:30am to 3:30pm)
    Drek#5700 (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    KGBCKiat#0309 (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124955/active-guild-open-for-recruitment-igotabadfeelingboutthis#latest
    Post edited by KGBKiat on
  • We are an independent 600 tickets is required. Everyone in the guild wants to raid max amount of times allowed per week and we want members who feel the same and are willing to get the 600 every single day.

24 hr 0 damage for both raids. We have a wait list tap system for rancor so everyone who can solo will get top 3 loot evenly distributed. Hrancor takes 15 min. Haat takes 1.5-2hrs. Discord is also required.

Guild reset is at 730pm cst. Raid times 9am/3pm/10pm cst. Looking for lvl 85 for future content. Haat damage doesn't matter since it is on farm.

Discord: ahwang826#2051 The "a" is not capitalized
  • Knights of Speedman
    Est time zone
    We use Line chat to communicate
    mssg me there tuggspeedman1

PM Sent
  • Hero's of a Fallen Empire:
    From the ashes of fallen guilds the Heroes of the Fallen Empire have risen.The guild accepts the most dedicated of Veteran Heroes (Level 85), willing to contribute daily at least 500 tickets and share in the spoils of a Heroic Rancor or Heroic Tank’s defeat. The exchange is a thriving market and a symbol of the sense of community of the guild.
    Discord is the main avenue of communication for the guild, with several channels where members can kick back, plan their next raid or learn more about mods and their teams.
    Eastern is the time zone used by the guild.We are currently accepting members to our second guild with opportunities to progress and eventually join the main guild as positions become available.
    All our guild rules and guide lines are located in our discord chat same with our recruiting station:https://discord.gg/EkZDk32
    Leader:Darth Viciousss
    My ally code is:511-886-188
    I look forward to seeing you join our Empire!!!
  • evergoo
    175 posts Member
    Hello Galaxy of Heroes,

My name is evergoo, one of the founders of TIE Alliance. We are a friendly and active community looking to help more players acquire General Kenobi, plan for metas, and enjoy the game.

We have a community of 5 guilds: 3 HAATs, 1 Heroic Rancor, and 1 Casual. We promote players from within our alliance system, gear donation requests are filled almost daily, and we have very low player attrition. Our community is also very diverse: f2p to Krakken, parents and spouses, families and friends, and casual everyday to Arena #1 everyday.

We are currently looking for active and communicative players who are ready for HAAT.

We have over 240 members from all parts of the world! Most of us are veteran level 85 players, many have given over 1000 gear donations, and we know how to maximize efficiency for our guild (active chat rooms, Discord server, spreadsheets, strategy discussions, and teamwork). Despite our activeness, we also have lives outside the game (lots of dads/husbands, moms/wives, professionals, etc.) and respect each other's outside commitments. Any TIE Alliance member can attest that we are a supportive, friendly, and successful community. You honestly won't regret joining us. :)

My Ally Code is 571-945-848. I am an Arena and Fleet rank top 2 daily, and love to help out members! Please send me a message via Line (ID: evergoo) or Discord (evergoo#8548) if you are interested. Thank you for listening, and we look forward to your response. Take care! :)
  • Room for one active player! Not casual, daily 600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition or we help you get there, of course!
    We are PVP ELITE, a top 50 guild, and we do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank as much as our daily 30k tickets allow. To join us, send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us (rules, raid times, background), please click the picture!

star_wars_icy_visions_recruiting.png
  • Frezza
    116 posts Member
    Igotabadfeelinboutthis is a casual but committed guild with a ton of friendly members. We enjoy chatting and helping each other out. We are looking for a few players, preferably level 80 and up, who can commit to a 500 daily ticket minimum average and have, or at least be actively working towards, a haat team. Last haat run we got well into phase three and I think we will get our leg over here within the month.
    It's a fun time, come help us out...
    We expect members to use discord
    Add to our discord channel https://discord.gg/xB9XDv I am Frezza#0252
    We run raids 9:30 pm EST.
    Send ally invite to
    Frezza
    922-611-869
  • Frezza
    116 posts Member
    Igotabadfeelinboutthis is a casual but committed guild with a ton of friendly members. We enjoy chatting and helping each other out. We are looking for a few players, preferably level 80 and up, who can commit to a 500 daily ticket minimum average and have, or at least be actively working towards, a haat team. Last haat run we got well into phase three and I think we will get our leg over here within the month.
    It's a fun time, come help us out...
    We expect members to use discord
    Add to our discord channel https://discord.gg/xB9XDv I am Frezza#0252
    We run raids 9:30 pm EST.
    Send ally invite to
    Frezza
    922-611-869
  • Hello new recruit, join the Ewokolypse Family of guilds.

Ewokolypse guilds run 3 HPIT Rancor raids/week with a bonus raid every other weekend. We are also running 2 HAAT raids/week.

You should have at least one 7* character (so you can get rewards from raids), are willing to use the Line chat app to learn and read our guides/raid rules & can contribute 600 raid tickets daily.

We are a very friendly, chatty group of fun players who truly enjoy gaming together.

We want to make you a great SWGOH player. Come play in an active guild, learn from our experienced officers, discuss strategy, synergy, ships, shards, squads, and more...

Territory battles are coming..... don't miss this great oppertunity.

My Ally code is: 665-777-517

My Line id is: maxdcm85

Are you part of a guild that isn't very active? Are half of you weighed down by low producing guild members?

Inquire about a guild merger. Bring your active members into an Ewokolypse guild. We'll send some high scorers and get you guys doing HAAT asap.

• evergoo
    175 posts Member
    Hello Galaxy of Heroes,

My name is evergoo, one of the founders of TIE Alliance. We are a friendly and active community looking to help more players acquire General Kenobi, plan for metas, and enjoy the game.

We have a community of 5 guilds: 3 HAATs, 1 Heroic Rancor, and 1 Casual. We promote players from within our alliance system, gear donation requests are filled almost daily, and we have very low player attrition. Our community is also very diverse: f2p to Krakken, parents and spouses, families and friends, and casual everyday to Arena #1 everyday.

We are currently looking for active and communicative players who are ready for HAAT.

We have over 240 members from all parts of the world! Most of us are veteran level 85 players, many have given over 1000 gear donations, and we know how to maximize efficiency for our guild (active chat rooms, Discord server, spreadsheets, strategy discussions, and teamwork). Despite our activeness, we also have lives outside the game (lots of dads/husbands, moms/wives, professionals, etc.) and respect each other's outside commitments. Any TIE Alliance member can attest that we are a supportive, friendly, and successful community. You honestly won't regret joining us. :)

My Ally Code is 571-945-848. I am an Arena and Fleet rank top 2 daily, and love to help out members! Please send me a message via Line (ID: evergoo) or Discord (evergoo#8548) if you are interested. Thank you for listening, and we look forward to your response. Take care! :)
  • KGBKiat
    166 posts Member
    Hi there!
    Our guild is open for recruitment! We are all very passionate in this game. If you are looking for an exciting journey in SWGOH, come over and join us!!!

Thanks for reading!
    Drek#5700 (Officer 9:30am to 3:30pm)
    Frezza#0252 (Officer 3:30pm 9:30pm)

• Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting new members. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times.

We are looking for active players 80+ level, and you should at least have one 7* toon for Rancor rewards. We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • WR4TH0R
    170 posts Member
    That's N0 Moon
    HAAT guild
    looking for one more player (UK/EU friendly raid times or early afternoon US) good mix of EU/UK/USA members, very friendly/helpful group.

Requirements:
    Min 15 HAAT ready toons (g10/g11)
    Discord required add wrathor#8954
    550/600 min tickets a day

Note: we are not looking for a player to carry.
  • PicsArt_07-31-05.07.55.jpg

★ LOOKING FOR ACTIVE, ENGAGED PLAYERS WITH AT LEAST 30 GEAR 10+ TOONS ★

The Alliance Iota Alpha is recruiting new awesome members!

Are you ready for Territory Battles???? We are!

We are a competitive Heroic guild with an extremely active player base. Channel your inner dark or light side with a great collaborative environment.

We are being careful to only bring on players that have solid rosters and an interest in tackling new content. If that sounds like you...please drop us a line.

Right now we are looking for a few strong players with solid rosters and looking to tackle the upcoming content!

Prospective players should have ~30 g 10 and 11 toons, strong arena ranking (top 75 preferred though we will get you there and higher, if you are willing to put in the work) and be active and interested in the game. If you come as a little group, we can talk about flexibility in roster requirements for one or two of the players.

We are part of the Alliance Gaming Community!

★ Rules and Raids ★
    Requirements: 600 daily raid tix required, Must be active on discord
    Raids: 3-4 Pit raids & 2-3 Tank raids weekly. Various raid times and always time to post zeros.
    Atmosphere & Culture: Always positive and fun loving. We are an enthusiastic and collaborative group. Our guildies are our family.

★ Contact ★
    If interested join our Recruiting Discord. https://discord.gg/xkVsx86
    Line app pm: sumrandomdude
    Discord pm: Poe#1508
  • KGBKiat
    166 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi there!
    Our guild "igotabadfeelingboutthis" is open for recruitment! We are all very passionate in this game. If you are looking for an exciting journey in SWGOH, come over and join us!!!
    Thanks for reading!

Our Active times (EST):-
    Drek#5700 (Officer 9:30am to 3:30pm)
    Frezza#0252 (Officer 3:30pm 9:30pm)

• Is your current guild offering you the best SWGOH experience? Are you raiding as much as possible to earn gear, credits, and shards for Han and GK? Are you ready for the Territory Battles? If so, we might be the right guild for YOU!

The Alliance Pi, Alliance Pi Rogues and Alliance Pi SkyStrike are recruiting competitive players who want more out of their SWGOH gaming experience.

You might ask, what?! Why 3 guilds? Pi is a community of heroic guilds within the gaming community of the Alliance. We have 3 guilds with 3 different raid times. This allows us to rotate members in case life happens. That way you can still enjoy SWGOH even when your schedule is trying to keep you down.

Requirements:
    • Level 85
    • 20+ Gear 10/11 Toons 7* Toons
    • Hit 600 Daily Energy Spent (no exceptions).
    • Competitive player that wants to compete at a high level and grow their roster.
    • Must use Discord for chat.

Alliance Pi:
    • Guild Leader: Kenya
    • Guild Reset: 6:30 PM GMT (2:30PM EST)
    • Raid Times: 7:30 PM GMT (3:30 PM EST)
    • Roster:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/122/the-allidnce-pi/

Alliance Pi Rogues:
    • Guild Leader: CrazyDiamond
    • Guild Reset: 10:30 PM GMT (6:30 PM EST)
    • Raid Times: 24:00GMT (8:00 PM EST)
    • Roster:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/11753/allidnce-pi-rogues/

Alliance Pi SkyStrike:
    • Guild Leader: Borba
    • Guild Reset: 6:30 PM GMT (2:30PM EST)
    • Raid Times: 2:00 PM GMT (10:00AM EST)
    • Roster:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18087/allidnce-pi-skystrike/

If you are interested in joining one of the π guilds, please contact me (JG44D2 #3770), Snake (Snake #0551) or Kenya (Kenya π #7198) on discord. Please include your SWGOH.GG profile and/or your ally code.
  • Vaders Fist 501st

We are looking for players with it least one team that is ready for the HAAT raid. We are currently completing the Hpit with a lot of players having Raid Han at 7*

We have two rules: 1. try and get 600 tickets a day 2. 0 damage first 24hrs in the Hpit

Ally code: 265-987-933

We use LINE to communicate:

LINE ID hanz007501

We will be doing HAAT starting next month.
  • #Imperium Galacticum looking for active members (LAST 2 SPOT)
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT
    - All members using Line app for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * my line id : mrpewpew discord : mrpewpew#7672
  • Vasu
    27 posts Member
    We have 2 open spots in HD ARC
    -=] HOUSE DIVIDED ARC [=-

We are looking for 1 strong level 85 players with the following:
    15+ - Gear XI Toons
    10+ - Gear X Toons

The ultimate goal is to have 1 strong team for each phase of the HAAT. (20 Strong toons total)
    We currently run HAAT 2x per week and Heroic Rancor 3x times per week with a bonus raid every other week.

**More Raids = More Rewards = Stronger Toons = HAAT = General Kenobi = MORE FUN!**

In HD ARC, guidance from experienced players is available to help maximize your success without having to learn everything all on your own. We are fun, active and very organized and coordinate our rules and schedules to help our guild family maximize rewards and rotate top spots. We run various creative competitions to promote healthy and fun growth while making everything as fair as possible for everyone. HD is a family and every voice is important. 48/50 and Invite Only. Contact info below.
    Note: Discord is a requirement to join. We use it to communicate and coordinate raids, share tips and strategy and chat with the entire guild community.
    PS: US time zones and English speaking guild

Zargoth Ally Code: 157-735-414
    Discord: Zargoth#9520

**House Divided is a 8 guild community with openings for all player levels including HAAT and nAAT. Message me for more info on additional guild openings.**
  • #Imperium Galacticum looking for active members (LAST 2 SPOT)
    - With upcoming Territory Battles, we make room for more interested people, we prefer players with wide inventory and able to get CLS due to we are aiming for highest reward for the Territory Battles
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT
    - All members using Line app for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * my line id : mrpewpew discord : mrpewpew#7672
  • Millenium Falcon Joyride is a very active serious yet casual guild making great strides towards haat. we just purged 9 players due to lack of participation and squads after taking in 10 very active players with haat ready squads and are looking to fill our ranks for our first haat attempt. we run on canadian eastern standard timezone we raid rancor at 12pm est first 24 hours zero damage last 24 hours 1 team only no turn meter reduction teams this ensures everyone gets rewards we also switch out top positions for rewards to be fair to everyone in the guild. no third party chat app at this time but we are working on setting up a discord server for haat for better communication. No mandatory 600 tickets daily but prefer you do this as this allows us to run raids more often. looking for players who love the game as much as we all do and who are willing to work with us and be patient while we pursue general kenobi. if interested in joining pm me on here and we can talk more. look forward to hearing from all of you!