Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• xGalacticTombstonex is recruiting

Leader: DarthCatch22
    Ally code: 262-147-661
    Discord: Catch22#7720 Add me

To join add or pm me
    We currently run Heroic PIT and Tier 6 AAT
    No mandatory contributions yet, but that's subject to change.

We are a team oriented guild on the lookout to add more players who will work mainly on Raid Tickets, and participate in raids. Our goal is to complete as many raids as possible.
  • Hello, (hopefully) new recruit, join the Ewokolypse Family of guilds.

Ewokolypse guilds run 3 HPIT Rancor raids/week, we are also running 2 HAAT raids/week. (Bonus Raids every other weekend) You should have at least one 7* character (so you can get rewards from raids), are willing to use the Line chat app to learn and read our guides/raid rules & can contribute 600 raid tickets daily.

We are a very friendly, chatty group of fun players who truly enjoy gaming together.

We want to make you a great SWGOH player. Come play in an active guild, learn from our experienced officers, discuss strategy, synergy, ships, shards, squads, and more...

Territory battles are coming..... don't miss this great oppertunity.

My Ally code is: 665-777-517

My Line id is: maxdcm85

Feel free to send me an ally request
  • Frezza
    116 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Igotabadfeelingboutthis is a few weeks out from going haat. Last month we got 1/3 through ph3 and we have geared up and added a few good players. We could use a good player or two more that is willing to be a daily contributor. We are a friendly guild that is about to take the step. Come jump in with us,
    We use discord
    Hit me (Frezza#0252) ...or
    Ally request me,
    Frezza 922-611-869
    I'll ally invite, you accept, then I can guild invite if you are not in a guild.
    Post edited by Frezza on
  • Guild name: Grey Lights
    Raids: HAAT and HPIT
    Raid tickets: 25K per day
    Raid times: 8 PM UK time or 2 PM CT U.S.
    Raid rules: HPIT is 24 hr no damage and after 24 hr FFA.

We are currently looking for 2-4 strong new members to replace some of the ones in our guild who are not contributing towards raids nor raid tickets. We are currently running 3-4 HPIT raids per week and 2 HAAT raids per week. Our guild consists of a great group of guys and gals we enjoy playing the game and we like to have fun on our discord group chat where we talk just about everything on there. We have some really knowledgeable members and we love to help each other grow as a group. If interested or have any questions feel free to ask.

Discord name: Sharkbait#0690
    Ally code: 547-275-598
  • Hi guys, we are looking for a few new members for our guild.
    -guild name: Vancouver
    -time zone: mostly pacific, but all across North America
    -short version of rules: for the heroic raid: each member attack only once for the first 24h, then everyone can attack. This is to make sure everyone gets some reward.
    Get as close to 600 guild tickets as possible
    -third party chat apps you use: we only use the chat on the game, but open to use something else.
    -which tier of The Pit raid you are currently raiding: we are raiding rancor heroic.
  • SWGoH addicts wanted!
    I'm an officer from an older guild that has fallen on tough times. We recently did a purge of members that just weren't cutting the mustard, and by "mustard" I mean Raid tickets. We are recruiting new members to get us back on track.

ConcordDawn guild is currently 41 members strong. We are eating Heroic Rancor for breakfast and knock out normal AAT in about 36 hours. We are focused on getting over the hump for Heroic tank and need some new blood to revitalize us. We run a 24 hour no damage phase roll call on Rancor so everyone has a chance to get on the leaderboard. After that it's FFA. For Tank we do a FFA but only allow one squad per phase (to help us focus on developing phase-crushing squads for HAAT). Raid times start at 9PM EST and we raid as often as we can generate the tickets.

Our preference is for players with a deep roster and an unabashed addiction to play. Looking for daily players that contribute 500-600 raid tickets per day. We understand of course that our digital lives should play second fiddle to our real lives.

Guild communication is both in-game and on Discord.

I've been with this guild since guild roll out. It's been helpful and supportive with gear, tips and laughs. Most of us are F2P players. We have a diverse crew that are in it for fun but really want to take it to the next level and earn those GK shards. If you can help us, or if we can help you, look me up on Discord: Travois#8177. (That's pronounced Trav-Wah in case you were wondering!)
  • Newer guild looking to get more active players added to roster.
    We are a casual but committed guild progressing through Rancor and AAT raids. We currently have cleared tier 5 of rancor and Normal AAT, need more manpower to clear heroics of both. Looking to run raids as much as possible.
    Guild Rules: Have Discord; 600 raid tickets daily preferred but not a must; have fun, it's only a game!
    If you're interested, send request, ally code: 516-475-176, or message me on Discord: Kilganon#5841
  • Frezza
    116 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Approaching HAAT - Seeking a few in the 80s

Igotabadfeelinboutthis is a casual but committed guild with a ton of friendly members. We enjoy chatting and helping each other out. We are looking for a few players, preferably level 80 and up, who can commit to a 500 daily ticket minimum average and have, or at least be actively working towards, a haat team. Last haat run we got well into phase three and I think we will get our leg over here within the month.
    It's a fun time, come help us out...

We expect members to use discord
    We run raids 9:30 pm EST.
    Send ally invite to
    Frezza
    922-611-869

Post edited by Frezza on
  • Guild name: Stormtrooper Elite

Time zone: mostly US players, a few from Europe. Guild reset at 10:30 EDT

Rancor heroic: 2-3 times a week, usually every Saturday and Sunday. 200k hit before 30 in then FFA

AAT normal

Level 80 and above please, try and hit 600/600 each day

Guild chat, plenty of chat in English.

Leader Tak-Yan. PM with your ally code if interested. My ally code is 938-175-996
  • JediNutz is now recruiting! Come join a long standing and fun group of members with their sites set on heroic AAT.

JediNutz is in the PST time zone and runs 2 rancor raids at 6:45 pm PST, tiers 4 and 7. We run Normal AAT almost constantly.

Rules Raid ticket contribution. We are looking for daily active players who will contribute 600 raid tickets to help us in our quest for more raids! We have a very friendly chat and ask that it is kept that way. Communication is important as well and we have an active discord channel that is highly encouraged to join. Players who are inactive for 7 days will be removed. Occasional vacation time is not means for an automatic removal.

We are looking for players level 50+.

Come join a friendly and helpful group of players and let's start taking down the heroic tank together!

PM me here or message me on Discord: Ice#9448
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 46 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment . Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • The Hyozan Reckoners are looking for more members!

Friendly, chatty guild, running Heroic Pit raids and normal AAT, building for HAAT. We usually begin raids between 6pm-9pm EST.
    Rules: Heroic Pit, one toon for first 24 hours, then zerg it. No current rules for NAAT, will be discussed if we move up.
    Pretty casual guild. 600/day not required but very much encouraged and appreciated. 2 weeks inactivity gets kicked unless an officer has been given notice. Breaking raid rules gets one warning, if done a second time, kick. Guild chat is on Line App. Find Baracus, Pyrite Ambercrown or Spicy Lover.
    Ally code for Baracus: 697-337-195
    Ally code for Pyrite Ambercrown: 212-694-998
    Ally code for Spicy Lover: 449-833-249
  • RBOSAdam
    23 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Post edited by RBOSAdam on
  • Mef1428
    144 posts Member
    Are you looking to grow into a Heroic content player? Glint Guild wants you! We are an N AAT/T7 farm guild looking for new, active members who are interested in getting ready for H AAT. We are also affiliated with an H AAT farm guild (Galactic Security), so if you prove yourself you can quickly earn an opportunity to Heroic raid.

If you want to grow and progress, we would be glad to bring you in. We have a very modest ticket per day minimum (but you grow faster the more energy you spend); we also have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off (as long as they give us a heads up).

Our chat is always helpful, and we offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We use Discord for game discussion and raid scheduling/coordination; it is encouraged you join to ensure all members follow fairness rules.

Our time zone is EDT (GMT-4), with reset at 730pm EDT. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 622-522-376.

Good hunting!

• The League of the Illegal Fattie is a guild that is looking for active members who want to have fun.
    Timezone: GMT
    Rancor we are currently running T6 and working towards our first Heroic. But we also regularly run T4 raids for our members who can't yet enter the T6 raids. T6 raids are FFA and T4 has zero damage periods according to your player level. Raid times is 1830 uk time for both Rancor and AAT.
    AAT we are currently clearing regularly too.
    We don't have any rules or 3rd party chat apps we just ask that you get involved, contribute to Guild Activities, donate gear, request gear, and help us generate raid tickets.
    There are no requirements for your player level or characters, it's more important that your active, your roster will grow in time.
    Come and join us and help us help you!
    My ally code is 238-259-186
  • Hero's of a Fallen Empire:

From the ashes of fallen guilds the Heroes of the Fallen Empire have risen. From the beginning community has been a main focus of the guild, seeking to build a family of like-minded heroes. Friendships come as quickly as other rewards in this guild, and the family bond is as strong as any Mandalorian clan.

The guild accepts the most dedicated of Veteran Heroes (Level 85), willing to contribute daily at least 500 tickets and share in the spoils of a Heroic Rancor or Heroic Tank’s defeat. The exchange is a thriving market and a symbol of the sense of community of the guild.

Discord is the main avenue of communication for the guild, with several channels where members can kick back, plan their next raid or learn more about mods and their teams.

Eastern is the time zone used by the guild, but members of all locations are welcome.

Join Heroes of the Fallen Empire as they take on the galaxy together!

We are currently accepting members to our second guild with opportunities to progress and eventually join the main guild as positions become available.

All our guild rules and guide lines are located in our discord chat same with our recruiting station:https://discord.gg/EkZDk32

Leader:Darth Viciousss
    My ally code is:511-886-188
  • The Silent Speakers is a tier 6 rancor raiding guild looking for players who would like to run the Normal AAT raid and work towards heroic rancor and AAT. We are mostly level 80 and higher, but have some people in the 70's.

Guild: The Silent Speakers

Timezone: We have players from all over

Language: English

Communication: Line

Short version of rules: Have fun, respect your guild mates, 500+ raid tickets per day, be active (kick after 14 days inactive without prior notice)

Raid Tiers: T6 Rancor, NAAT

We are a casual guild which enjoys helping each other out as we work towards heroic raids and those sweet GK shards.

If you are interested in joining us, PM me for more details or ally code 659-785-726
  • Llamamiento a **Cazacabezas**[43 \ 50]

Somos un gremio que busca miembros después de una limpieza de participantes inactivos o faltos de espíritu de equipo y diversión.

Hacemos Foso Heroico con marcado a 0 durante 24 horas para que todos puedan participar y estamos probando ya con AAT heroico pero nos quedamos en fase 4 al 10%.

Creemos que con la ayuda de unos cuantos compañeros mas que aporten un empujón podríamos empezar ya y tenemos la energía llena para hacer dos seguidos.

Nuestra zona horaria es Madrid +01:00. Somos un gremio de habla hispana y la gran mayoría somos españoles aunque a la hora de jugar no importa pero si de las bromas xD.

Las reglas son pocas, 500 ticket diarios, avisad si vas a estar algunos días desconectado, marcado 0 de Foso y estamos intentando implantar una base de datos del gremio para mejor coordinación y un grupo de wapsap.

Mi numero de aliado es 268-522-144 y mi nick es Rojo Cinco.

Un saludo a toda la comunidad.
  • Hello new recruit, join the Ewokolypse Family of guilds.

Ewokolypse guilds run 3 HPIT Rancor raids/week with a bonus raid every other weekend. We are also running 2 HAAT raids/week.

You should have at least one 7* character (so you can get rewards from raids), are willing to use the Line chat app to learn and read our guides/raid rules & can contribute 600 raid tickets daily.

We are a very friendly, chatty group of fun players who truly enjoy gaming together.

We want to make you a great SWGOH player. Come play in an active guild, learn from our experienced officers, discuss strategy, synergy, ships, shards, squads, and more...

Territory battles are coming..... don't miss this great oppertunity.

My Ally code is: 665-777-517

My Line id is: maxdcm85

Are you part of a guild that isn't very active? Are half of you weighed down by low producing guild members?

Inquire about a guild merger. Bring your active members into an Ewokolypse guild. We'll send some high scorers and get you guys doing HAAT asap.

• Guild name: Mahren Brotherhood (40/50)
    The Pit: level 6
    Tank: level 6

Casual friendly guild which has existed for quite some time now, is looking for 10 members to assist in and improve our raids. You need to be active and also help other guild members improve their gear.

My ally code is 554-128-453

Feel free to contact me for further information

Kind regards

Sifu
  • Hi all,

we have just started a new guild :

Guild name: Universe Space Pirate

Time zone: Western Europe (CET)
    Rancor lvl 5, heading to lvl 6.

No Discord or other chat tool required.
    We use Guild Chat.
    We are searching for active players, but not stressing for heroic raid.
    The goal is to have fun, and if we can raid that's better !

Leader : myself (Chabran Leone)
    my Ally code is 113-746-874
  • Looking for a fun no-fuss growing guild?
    We are The Half Moon, a friendly guild focused on growing our squads and raiding, while understanding that real life happens.

We just cleared our first 2 Heroic Rancors (last one went down within 3 hours of 24hr zero damage period ending), and are building towards HAAT readiness.

Raid Schedule:
    we currently comfortably clear normal AAT in 3 days and run 2 per week...
    we currently comfortably clear Heroic Pit in 2 days with a 24hr zero damage rule for first day...

What do we need?
    We have space for 5 active guild members. Preferably level 75+
    We need to start focusing on regular ticket intake, and though we are not a guild who requires/forces 600 tickets/day, we would like players who can contribute between 400-600 a day with stunning regularity.
    Only roster requirement is that you have one 6* and one 7* toon to raid.

The Guild is comprised of people from all hemispheres and from various continents. We follow 2 separate raid times to accommodate everyone.

We use Discord to chat and coordinate. Discord server link will be sent upon joining the clan.

My profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/lubnar/
    Ally code: 473-718-858

Send me a PM on here or ally request me with no guild status and you will get an invite.
  • We can help you in getting ready for HAAT at Uncle Owen's Boot Camp. And when you are ready, you have the opportunity to join our Mother Guild Aunt Beru's BBQ Hut to start earning General Kenobi shards.

Come talk to us at https://app.groupme.com/join_group/31155857/Xf3dD9
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 46 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment . Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • Hi I am SLASH from the guild Knights of JarJ'ar. We currently have 42 members and we r recruiting swgoh active, addicts n dedicated players to fill in the slot or to replace some inactive members. Currently we r running Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT. We have 24 hours 0 damage rule for Heroic Rancor and FFA for normal AAT. Heroic Rancor will normally complete in 10-15 mins while AAT will last for a couple of hours. We will be attempting HAAT in this coming weekend and will stand a very good chance to complete it (again). We actually successfully defeated the HAAT in our last attempt in about 20 hours time. Very friendly and helpful people here. Please join us to further improve yourself n grow together with the guild. Below is our guild detail.

Guild Name - Knights of JarJ'ar
    Time Zone- GMT+8
    Player Base- Malaysia (Anybody is welcome as long as the time zone suits you)
    Chat app- Active Discord
    Pit Level- Heroic
    Tank Level - Heroic
    My Ally code 764-523-841
    Apply: Request me as an ally
  • _JB_
    68 posts Member
    Siths Out of Luck

Ally Code: 276-479-897

Heroic Rancor / Normal Tank raids

We currently have 3 openings for players level 75 and up. Must be active, must be over 14 yrs old so you can read chat.
  • Blacklist_Blitz

Play Hard. Play Fair. Have Fun.
    Blacklist is a young guild, looking to grow into a productive guild. No level requirements. We've recently set up a LINE chat to communicate as a team, since game chat is very limited.
    We're looking for more depth. We've got a small number of productive members, but it's not enough to consistently run raids. We're hoping to change that
    For more info, contact myself, Blitz, on the LINE app. Search for my ID: blacklistblitz13
  • The Lost Rogues
    Ally Code: 543-496-853
    Rancor Level 6/ Normal AAT

We are a relaxed mix of FTP and PTP looking for active players to break through the heroic raids. We are currently at half strength, but with numbers we can quickly advance everyone's game with sweet, sweet Heroic gear and shards. No rules. Line is available but mostly use in-game chat.
  • Aka'liit
    Developmental Guild – Openings Available
    * Requires 600 raid tickets/energy per day
    * Level 85 player with 20+ 7-star characters preferred
    * Currently fighting Tier 7 Rancor Raids & Tier 6 AAT Raids – should be fighting HAAT within a month

Come and join us. Every single person in guild is pretty active and dedicated to getting both heroic and territory battles on farm. Had heroic rancor on farm and were 2 weeks away from HAAT. 24 of us left last guild because of inactive leader 3 days ago and working our way up on unlocking raids to start heroics again. We should be on heroic rancor hopefully next week with some recruitment that we just started doing today. If interested my ally code is 152-374-864. Give me 2 weeks and if doesn't do it for you can leave. Also discord is a requirement for us moving forward. Guild name is Aka'liit.
  • BloodearlGK
    140 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hey guys. We are a german guild and our communication is in german, so I will post here not in English.

Hallo alle zusammen,

wir sind Der Chaostrupp und derzeit auf der Suche nach ein paar neuen Mitgliedern und hoffen auf diesem Wege fündig zu werden. Fun steht bei uns im Vordergrund, wobei wir aber nicht unseren Fortschritt aus den Augen verlieren wollen. Wir haben den heroischen Rancor auf Farmstatus und legen den normalen AAT innerhalb von 2-3 Tagen. Wir generieren täglich ca. 24k Raidtickets.

Unsere Kommunikation läuft zum Großteil über Whatsapp ab, wobei wir einen lockeren Umgangston haben.

Wir haben noch einige Mitglieder im Levelbereich 75-85 und sind somit noch im Aufbau begriffen. Wir sind uns bewusst, dass wir noch nicht am oberen Ende der Fahnenstange angekommen sind, aber wir sind auf einem guten Wege.

Nun haben wir ein paar Plätze zu vergeben und sind auf der Suche nach Dir. :wink:

Was erwarten wir von dir?

- eine aktive und vor allem freundliche Kommunikation
    - nach Möglichkeit 600 Raidtickets täglich
    - ein Roster, welches zumindest in absehbarer Zeit HAAT ready sein kann.
    - Spaß am Spiel.

Wenn Du Dich jetzt angesprochen fühlst, kontaktiere mich bitte über Discord:

WishmasterGK-17.00GMT#6494

Ingame Kontaktdaten:

WishmasterGK - 718-925-748 -
    Post edited by BloodearlGK on