New Hope toon reworks are great but...

I'm loving all the reworks to Old Ben, Leia, Luke and StHan, but where is the adjustment to Raid Han? Is that still coming with the updates to the other toons?

Or did I miss the thread about this already?
CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.

Replies

• Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    They were doing it one toon at a time so probably it will be out tuesday
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    They were doing it one toon at a time so probably it will be out tuesday

Well they already released the reworks for the other toons, just not Raid Han I guess.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    They're doing it one at a time, looks like Raid Han will be last.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    They're doing it one at a time, looks like Raid Han will be last.

Word. Just making sure I didn't miss it.
  • Saving best for last, obviously
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • They've been doing one a day so I expect it tomorrow and then the reworks to go live on Tuesday when the CLS event starts
  • They've been doing one a day so I expect it tomorrow and then the reworks to go live on Tuesday when the CLS event starts

You think the Commander event is going live Tuesday? I wouldn't think it's happening until a week from this Thursday at the earliest.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    They've been doing one a day so I expect it tomorrow and then the reworks to go live on Tuesday when the CLS event starts

You think the Commander event is going live Tuesday? I wouldn't think it's happening until a week from this Thursday at the earliest.

Just a guess. Depends on how long they're going to run the event. If they run it for a full week I expect they'll start it earlier in the week and drop packs, double drops etc. If it starts later in the week they will still drop the reworks, packet etc early in the week for people to last minute farm
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    The problem I've been having with these reworks is that all their leader abilities are still trash
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    The problem I've been having with these reworks is that all their leader abilities are still trash

Sorta true, but that's why you use Commander Luke to lead them when you unlock him.
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    ^^ old ben's leadership will likely be best for the event, then definitely switch to CLS lead.

Wonder what the zeta on his leadership is. I'll probably prioritize a unique zeta, guess it's a game of wait and see.
  • Noataq wrote: »
    ^^ old ben's leadership will likely be best for the event, then definitely switch to CLS lead.

Wonder what the zeta on his leadership is. I'll probably prioritize a unique zeta, guess it's a game of wait and see.

Yeah. I currently have 87 pieces of Zeta material. Been hoarding them for a while. Gave one to Vader and my second one to Boba.

After that, just been saving.