Character Strategy: Stormtrooper Han

13Next

Replies

• What a shame. I was really hoping for some Farm Boy and Old Ben synergy here. :( Maybe Wary Shot could have shared some of that turn meter with Luke, or draw fire could have given them a potency or speed boost.
    On the plus side, I do appreciate the updated text and I don't think the zeta is that bad.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Push2Stops wrote: »
    What a shame. I was really hoping for some Farm Boy and Old Ben synergy here. :( Maybe Wary Shot could have shared some of that turn meter with Luke, or draw fire could have given them a potency or speed boost.
    On the plus side, I do appreciate the updated text and I don't think the zeta is that bad.

There is some Old Ben/CLS synergy which is cool
  • I have to wonder if zetas are going to get much easier to obtain. All of these weak zetas don't make sense otherwise.
  • BartleBee wrote: »
    Get ready to have to invest a zeta on each CLS heros journey team to be strong enough to complete it ;) see a trend here?

"Congrats on farming old Ben to 7*! Now did you bring your 80 zeta mats with you for leia & the boys?"

Roflmao... 80 zeta mats... i hope territory wars rectify this...
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Leia and STHan have one zeta each. R2, Farm Boy Luke, and Old Ben have two zetas each. That is a total of 160 zeta mats needed for this team. You can get a zeta every other day from fleet shipments. That's 320 days, although you will sometimes get lucky and receive one or two a week from ship challenges. I'll just guess that it will take about 7-8 months to unlock all of those abilities.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    Leia and STHan have one zeta each. R2, Farm Boy Luke, and Old Ben have two zetas each. That is a total of 160 zeta mats needed for this team. You can get a zeta every other day from fleet shipments. That's 320 days, although you will sometimes get lucky and receive one or two a week from ship challenges. I'll just guess that it will take about 7-8 months to unlock all of those abilities.

There has to be more ways coming to get zetas. Territory battle rewards?
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    RobArt wrote: »
    Why has every zeta to be arena viable? Many people spend there zetas to deal more damage in haat, for example Zody or Zader (i know, many people still or again use him in arena).
    The Zeta for STHan will let him survive in P3 for a very long time. Maybe you now can switch out Sun Fac for an attacker like TFP in your Chirpatine squad

Thanks for posting...you are totally correct. Whales are constantly worried about what's "meta", but the vast majority of folks are better off focusing on raids, gw, territory battles, etc.

I think this rework is great. I don't care if St Han is meta. Leia's rework is better, but between the two of them I am going to hit for more damage in haat just taking advantage of the free upgrades to existing abilities.

Glad the devs are building chars for more than just whales.
  • I swapped in a couple upgraded mods, got mine to 38k Protection. Who'd have thought that we'd be dusting off our old STH's? Still can't see myself putting on a Zeta on him though but looking forward to monkeying around with him when the rework goes live.
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    It's nice rework.. but maybe not for arena battle. Imagine that zeta unique use somewhere else, let's said: p3 aat/haat. INDESTRUCTABLE TANK!!
    :scream::lol:

Forget the old role: "han should taunt first, make him fast as possible". Put all health/defence mods there, search for primary protection (include arrow), and secondary protection. 5% prot recovery seems nice if we mod him to full protection mode. I like that!! :love:

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    I'll try him in my R1 squad, might be pretty decent.
  • The new zeta for Bluff seems pretty underwhelming (particularly when compared to the reworks of the other Rebels). It would have been much more zeta-worthy if, in addition to the 5% protection recovery when damaged, Han's TMR chances and actual TMR each increased by 5%, so that it would read:

"Bluff - Whenever Han takes damage he recovers 5% Protection. Han also has a 30% chance to remove 35% Turn Meter from each enemy at the start of each of his turns. In addition, Han has a 30% chance to remove 15% Turn Meter from each enemy when he is damaged."
  • @CG_Kozispoon come on.... this should be minimum 10%. Terrible zeta....
  • Does anybody know where to find the base stats per star? i am trying to determine at what star level should i start swapping mods to use Han as my main tank.