Character Strategy: Han Solo

Prev134567
Kozispoon
3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
edited August 2017
Han Solo (Raid)
BASIC: Quick Draw
  • This ability can no longer be Evaded
  • Omega upgrade now grants "+25% Bonus Damage and remove 35% Turn Meter if the target has 50% or more Turn Meter" in addition to previous bonus of "+15% Damage"

SPECIAL1: Deadeye
  • Omega upgrade now grants "inflict Stun for 1 turn" in addition to previous bonus of "Cooldown - 1"

SPECIAL2: Never Tell Me The Odds
  • Omega upgrade now grants "+5% Turn Meter Gain and Han gains Critical Damage Up for 2 turns" and the previous bonus of "+25% Turn Meter Gain Chance" has been increased to "+75% Turn Meter Gain Chance"

UNIQUE: Shoots First
  • Han now ignores Taunts during the bonus turn
  • The Stun inflicted during the bonus turn can no longer be Resisted
  • New ZETA upgrade: "+10% Critical Chance and the first time each turn Han uses his Basic attack he attacks again dealing 50% less damage"

GENERAL STRATEGY
  • Han gained the ability on “Shoot First” to always inflict double shots on basic, with the second shot dealing 50% less damage.
  • We revamped “Never Tell Me the Odds” to grant Critical Damage Up to Han, as well as increasing his chance to grant Turn Meter to himself to 100%". Now after Han buffs himself and his team, he can immediately get some damage in!
  • Raid Han under Wedge lead can put top damage under Phases 2 & 4 of the Heroic AAT Raid, when combined with Commander Luke can also tackle Phases 1 & 3. He is also very desirable in PVP, fitting under multiple Rebel leaders, and shining especially under Commander Luke.
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• Mcmole
    157 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Raid_Han_changes.jpg

Illustrated table of the changes.
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    Ignores taunt, whoop whoop!
  • Woo! Great jobs listening to feedback and on the rework devs!
  • StormTro0p3R_H
    1643 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Oh yes :)

Can not dodge it, resist it, or have a taunt protect you from it. Perfect.

And a Zeta to attack again (even with 50% less damage) is icing on the delicious cake.
  • Nice
  • Ignores taunt was the big one. Not sure how much the other reworks work, though.

Unless I'm missing something vital.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Bye bye speed meta.
  • still no leader ability? "even i get boarded sometimes"
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    WOW! This is a fantastic rework. Killer job!
  • I guess I am missing something. Lol! The stun and ignore taunt are great, not sure about the rest.

Anyone have any cliff notes of what I'm blind to?
  • Commander Luke
    R2D2
    Leia
    Old Ben
    Han Solo

That was my envisioned team after these reworks, but still perplexed about this Han rework. Is it really that good? To me it doesn't seem like he's on par with General Kenobi.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I guess I am missing something. Lol! The stun and ignore taunt are great, not sure about the rest.

50% damage boost on basic with the guaranteed second shot? Plus extra chance to inflict stun after his first attack.
    Ignores taunt was the big one. Not sure how much the other reworks work, though.

Unless I'm missing something vital.

Not being able to resist the stun it causes is pretty big time and also can't evade it. Basically, it is the most potent attack in the game and you always get to do it before anything else.

So stun Thrawn.

• pfff. i thought going Ezra as attacker. but it seems that Leia and Raid Han are amazingly good, might just go them together lol. great stuff.
    I guess I am missing something. Lol! The stun and ignore taunt are great, not sure about the rest.

50% damage boost on basic with the guaranteed second shot? Plus extra chance to inflict stun after his first attack.

So he's always attacking twice on his basic, or just one time per battle?
  • niko2018
    171 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Mcmole wrote: »
    Raid_Han_changes.jpg

Illustrated table of the changes.

Missed the basic can't be evaded part
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

Only the first time he uses his basic
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."

Always, it's part of the notes at the end. Damage boost and two chances to stun.
  • Guess I'll have to see it in action because it's flying way over my head at the moment. Lol!

To be fair, I didn't get that much rest last night so I'm still all screwy in the brain.
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »

Nope. The first time he uses his basic each turn
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Nice changes!
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    Was the only rework Old Ben that had a GIF showing it in action? Would really like to see how this whole team works together, looks like they will have great synergy. Good job, Devs
  • Yeah...seeing conflicting descriptions I guess. Maybe I need to get some food. This is just not computing all the way. lol!
  • Swordd wrote: »

My bad, mixed up turn and encounter
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • YEAAAAAAAAAAY THIS IS AMAZING!!!!
  • Can you guys stop doing such an amazing job with these reworks! It's scary
  • Easily the rework Im most excited for! :smiley:
    This is a signature.
  • Swordd wrote: »

It happens every time he uses the ability, but will not happen if he is called in to assist.