Rancor team

With the awesome rework of Leia, I am thinking on change my Rancor Rebel team.

My current team: Wiggs, STH, Jyn and Rex options: Leia and R2
Should I replace someone by these two guys, or it would be bad for the TM manipulation?

Replies

• How far do you get with your current team?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to a better sub forum.

Are you soloing the raid?
    can you auto solo?

That team seems good, but not good enough to solo. Jyn and Rex are a solid combo and if i had to pick i would think Leia is a better choice then R2.
  • Nope, I can't solo. I do around 2M or even 3M with that team. It depends of the phase that I start
  • Ps: I don't want to gear Teebo or QGJ
  • MasterMasterTimelord
    1140 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    My doubt is if between the disponible options (considering the rework), wich formation is the best?
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    R2 won't help you solo, not sure about the reworked Leia, maybe he extra health gained will help a little, but really you want to replace STHan and Rex with Cassian and Bistan. Maybe CLS instead of Bistan
  • SolariJedi
    138 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I don't think Leia will help you, IMO. The more she attacks the more TM the rancor gains. I use Wiggs in my lineup, and I sometimes have to wait to use Biggs secondary in order to keep the TM from rising, too, quickly- my Jyn is only at 236 speed. If your TM reducers aren't fast enough, they won't be able to keep up with the TM gains Leia will be giving the Rancor.

As a side note, Leia will be much more viable in HAAT with the rework!
  • MasterMasterTimelord
    1140 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    SolariJedi wrote: »
    I don't think Leia will help you, IMO. The more she attacks the more TM the rancor gains. I use Wiggs in my lineup, and I sometimes have to wait to use Biggs secondary in order to keep the TM from rising, too, quickly- my Jyn is only at 236 speed. If your TM reducers aren't fast enough, they won't be able to keep up with the TM gains Leia will be giving the Rancor.

As a side note, Leia will be much more viable in HAAT with the rework!

Tks, unfortunaly my Jyn resides on 216, so, I can't manipulate the TM with exact acurancy
  • Ender22 wrote: »
    R2 won't help you solo, not sure about the reworked Leia, maybe he extra health gained will help a little, but really you want to replace STHan and Rex with Cassian and Bistan. Maybe CLS instead of Bistan

I'm farming OB shards, if I get CLS I will certainly use him, his kit is awesome!
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Ender22 wrote: »

I'm farming OB shards, if I get CLS I will certainly use him, his kit is awesome!

Both of their kits are pretty amazing. That's my next hard focus, is a CLS team for sure.
  • Are you dead set on Rebels? I use Vader (L), TFP, Jun, Tarkin, & Nihilius. I get to about 50% left p4 most of time on auto. I solo o 've using this team. Always top 3 with 8.5m damage approx.
  • Are you dead set on Rebels? I use Vader (L), TFP, Jun, Tarkin, & Nihilius. I get to about 50% left p4 most of time on auto. I solo o 've using this team. Always top 3 with 8.5m damage approx.

I don't want to invest in Zader, I know that it's the standard rancor team, but I'm preparing the guys for CLS and I've geared Chaze and Rex, the next gear will go to GK. So, I can't gear or put a zeta on the Empire faction
  • The new raid team will be CLS, Raid Han, Jyn, Teebo & your mom and they'll Solo P1-P4
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    5th r2, stealth for teebo
  • The new raid team will be CLS, Raid Han, Jyn, Teebo & your mom and they'll Solo P1-P4

My mom, seriously?
  • I hope you are reffering to Leia