Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Lightsaber Order is looking for two active players! We are a competitive, but casual guild with a bunch of friendly people and 0 drama! Rules are simple and straightforward.

We're looking for someone that can contribute to Territory Battles and will be able to unlock CLS. Our reset times are EST and we make sure everyone can participate in Raids.

If you are interested, PM me on here, or preferably send me a message on Discord: Necavit#0540
  • phozen
    29 posts Member
    Greetings! Knights of JarJ'ar is currently looking to fill up several spots replacing inactive members.

We are an Asian based guild (UTC +8) with Malaysians making up most of the guilds. We have just completed our second Heroic AAT raid recently and will be launching another very soon.

========================================================
    Raid Rules

Heroic Pit Raid - Starts at 1100hrs (EST)/ 2300hrs (UTC +8)
    There is a 24hrs zero damage rule. Raid will go live at 1100hrs (EST) the following day.

Heroic AAT Raid - Starts at 0700hrs (EST)/ 1900hrs (UTC +8)
    We practice FFA. Raid goes live immediately after launch.

Our rules are fairly simple,
    1) Being on Discord is a MUST! It is our main tool to coordinate and communicate with each other
    2) Life happens and we hope that you are able to contribute as much as you can. However, you are strongly encouraged to hit 600 tickets daily.
    3) Be respectful to each other

You don't have to be some massive whale or strong player. All we need is active members. We are willing to provide guidance and advice on how to enhance your squad.

If the above fits you, contact me on Discord pho#4100 to discuss further.

May the force be with you!
  • 1487535891512.jpg

DontBBL8 Was Formed Day One And Is Still Under The Same Leaders. One Of The First Guilds To Clear Haat. Top 20 In Collection Score On Swgoh.gg.

https://swgoh.gg/g/15/dont-bbl8/

We use teamwork and collaboration to overcome challenges & achieve top end goals we do not use micromanaging or bureaucracy for guild participation & raid rules. focused on growth as a guild & keeping things fun. Not mandating people's rosters & how they build teams. We do not run multiple guilds and do not seek fame.

With Territory Battles Coming We Are Looking For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid And Ship Focused Individuals With Well Balanced And Built Teams.

Requirements:
    *Minimum Of 15 Gear 11 Characters
    *Multiple Zeta Skills On Both Light And Darkside Characters.
    *Must Contribute At Top Levels In Daily Guild Event
    *Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily(this is monitored)
    *Offer Advice And Strategy To Other Members
    *Be Willing To Post Video Or Screenshots That Encourage Better Game Play
    *Register On Swgoh.gg
    *Join Guild Line Chats

How We Raid:
    Raids Start At 7:00PM PST

Rancor Is free for all with a 20min wait to register a full solo.

Haat Raid Is One Attack Each Phase With Set Times To Register Damage(P4 Register Time 8:30PM PST)

Sound Like Your Kinda Fun?

Message Me Here
    Or Line Chat Sirwescot
  • Empire Risen looking for 4 people to fill out the guild. We are just begining to run HAAT.

We are a fun loving group, but take the game serious. Inactive players are removed and rule breakers feel the boot.

We are mostly EST/EDT time zone, but welcome all. To be fair we rotate are rancor raids 8am/8pm/12pm/12am with a 12 hour registration period to make sure everyone gets rewards.

Heroic tank starts at 5pm with Zylo players to clear phase 1. As we get stronger more rules will be added.

We want activate players that will get their 600 in everyday and be activate in chat/discord. If you're going away let an officer know. Help each other and share strategy.

If this sounds good feel free to contact me on discord. ZombieVader#7723
  • UK based HAAT guild the Malevolent Marauders is recruiting.
    We are one of the main guilds of the MLCN alliance, 37 guilds 26 of them HAAT.
    We are expecting to do very well in the upcoming Teritory Battles and are looking for like-minded people who want to compete, some of our lower level 600 contributors will be moving to another alliance guild so will have some space. We have members from all over the world and do our best to accommodate them all.
    Our main method of communication is discord where we have a massive online community full of help and advice.
    So if you want to be in a competitive guild that will be doing well in Teritory Battles feel free to send me amessage and we can get you in.
    (We have spaces in our other alliance guilds too if you need a different timezone or more relaxed guild)
  • Order 66: Ready for Territories & More!
    Order 66 is Recruiting!
    icon.jpg
    Order 66: This is the Comp Guild in the O-66 family of guilds https://swgoh.gg/g/260/order-66/
    Description: We are a very active top ranked guild. One of only a handful of guilds to actually complete HAAT when it was launched. And we will be ready for anything and everything that CG can throw at us. We are Highly organized and competitive. We do Heroic AAT & Rancor raids. We're made up of some of the best players from around the world.
    Our guild's reset time is 6:30pm PDT / 5:30pm PST ( GMT/UTC -7/8)
    We ask that you have Line to communicate and to see schedules as they rotate times, do your 600 daily tickets and be active in the game. We are in the process of moving to Discord.
    Requirements:
    • Must have an account on swgoh.gg
    • Have an account on LINE (for now) and Discord (for near future)
    • 25-30 7* G11 characters minimum with a collection score over 50
    • Top 50 minimum ranking in arena consistently.
    If this sounds like a good fit contact me on LINE or Discord:
    LINE ID: lord_wolfe
    Discord: L0RD W0LFE 66 #2537

Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • New Australian based haat guild looking to fill its roster.

Ghosts of the Imperialism is a new Australian based guild which formed when players from our old guild wanted to leave due to timezone issues.

We have a number of spots available and ticket generation is slow but once we have farmed enough tickets we will be running HAAT and hPit raids. We still have a combination of Australian and US players so raids will run alternating between 9pm and 9am Australian Eastern Time.

We have just joined the Ghost Empire, a collection of 7 guilds all running HAAT who share information and resources amongst each other.

We can offer you a friendly place to learn, develop and continue to enjoy this game through current and future game modes :) We grow together as a community and everyone is happy to share their knowledge and help others.

What we are looking for:
    Good people! We are building a sustainable community of dedicated and helpful players.
    600 tickets per day (with acceptance of real life commitments sometimes getting in the way)
    Regular gear donations
    No specific level or roster requirements but we are looking for active players who want to grow and increase their strength.
    Use of Line app for regular communication.

Contact us on Line for more info and a chat.

thecrashish - guild leader
    mantisrapture - recruitment officer for The Ghost Empire.
  • Hi there!
    Our guild is open for recruitment! We are all very passionate in this game. If you are looking for an exciting journey in SWGOH, come over and join us!
    For more info. Refer to this link below to our main forum recruitment page.

Thanks for reading!

Recruitment active times (EST)
    Frezza#0252 (Officer 9:30am to 3:30pm)
    Drek#5700 (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    KGBCKiat#0309 (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124955/active-guild-open-for-recruitment-igotabadfeelingboutthis#latest
  • image.jpg

★ LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS WITH 20 G10+ toons ★

The Alliance Nu is looking for new awesome members!

Are you ready for Territory Battles???? We are!

We are a Heroic guild with an active player base full of awesome people. Channel your inner dark or light side with a great collaborative environment.

We are being careful to only bring on players that have good rosters and an interest in tackling new content. If that sounds like you...please join our discord.

Right now we are looking for a few awesome players with good rosters and looking to tackle the upcoming content!

Prospective players should have ~20 g 10 and 11 toons, strong arena ranking (top 75 preferred though we will get you there and higher, if you are willing to put in the work) and be active and interested in the game. If you come as a little group, we can talk about flexibility in roster requirements for one or two of the players.

We are part of the Alliance Gaming Community!

★ Rules and Raids ★

Requirements: 600 daily raid tickets required, Must have discord Raids: 3-4 Pit raids & 2-3 Tank raids weekly. With both the AAT and the rancor starting at 3pm EST. Atmosphere & Culture: Always positive and fun loving. We are an enthusiastic and collaborative group. Our guildies are our family.

★ Contact ★

If interested join our Recruiting Discord. https://discord.gg/xkVsx86 Discord pm: Marl Jewel#2963

• #Imperium Galacticum looking for last member
    - With upcoming Territory Battles we made room for more active people, we prefer players with wide inventory and able to get CLS due to we are aiming for highest reward for the Territory Battles
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT
    - All members using Line app for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * my line id : mrpewpew discord : mrpewpew#7672
  • Tired of your old guild not progressing fast enough? Come check out our guild, we have 2 spots open for established and focused players who are eager to take down the HAAT with us. Please be 18yrs or older and be able to read English (crazy I have to write that). We use Discord to communicate and coordinate attacks in HAAT. We are not affiliated with any alliances so you can rest knowing that the guild will remain intact. The leadership team has been together for a long time, long time.

We are based in the US, and our raids start at 7:30 (Tank) & 9pm Est (Pit)

Our Rules:
    1. Be active and contribute towards daily raid tickets (a must)
    2. Pit raid - 24 hour no hit rule- then one team limit per member
    3. HAAT - 24 hour no hit rule then free for all

Pit Raid
    We finish the raid within 45 minutes, hence the 24 hour no hit rule

HAAT
    Finish within 3 hours

My Ally code - 957-983-632

Reach out to me on Discord - rpeach72#5107

https://swgoh.gg/g/1014/xwing-miniatures-flyers/
  • Langsat
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hey everyone,
    We are a fun, social group (who still take on 2 HAAT and 3 Rancor a week no problem) looking for 3 new teammates.

Our guild is looking for anyone active with decent teams in preparation for terrority wars.

We have a schedule that fits for people from all over due to 50% american, 25% UK, 25% Canadian teammates. (For samples of out schedules please message me on line).

Each officer has a task they are assigned to for the best organization, including many very knowledgeable members always dropping leaked information, team ideas, mod planning, etc.

Any who have questions/ who are interested, Line is the best way to contact me.
    Line ID: Harakaflocka
    Ally code: 613-311-393
    Post edited by Langsat on
  • Broosh
    79 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Quantums Chaos is looking for 1 player for HAAT.
    We have both Heroic Rancor & hAAT on farm. Raid times are whenever we get enough tickets, we launch. EST standard, reset is at 7:30 PM EST.
    Raid Rules: Rancor is 0 damage until 2pm EST, then it's one team hit. hAAT is Phase 1 & 2 at launch, and then 3 & 4 at 2pm EST the next day (this is to help with our euro players).

We do have a Discord chat that is required so you can keep up to date
    Requirements are: Must be 85, must get your tickets in (we know life happens, but more often than not you should be maxing), and have at least one hAAT-ready team.

Our primary goal is to get someone active and who produces tickets, damage is secondary (but obviously accepted :) ). Let me know if you have any other questions :) Broosh#0841 in Discord. (very preferred way to reach me, I don't check these forums often)
  • No Refuge is recruiting!

We have 47 members, so we have 3 spots for daily players! We are focusing on applicants who have at least one 7* toon, and can produce daily tickets =D. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players! We provide a fun growing and learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute and can participate in Heroic rancor, twice a week, and can help prepare for heroic tank and be ready for battlegrounds, so participation is a must. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that is mandatory and super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3 times, and announce them in advance.

We are also looking for HAAT officers. Those who can keep track of stats, damage, each player makes, is welcome, and an officer who can keep track of team comps and make suggestions to complete the HAAT raid. Most of our guys are level 80s, some are lower, all are super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game!

Leader: FlapMaster

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Heroic Rancor / AAT normal mountain time.

3rd Party chat: Line

Line ID: fhapmaster - yeah it has an (H) in it. =D

Min level: prefer in 75 +.
  • No Refuge is recruiting!

Currently we have 47 members, so we have 3 spots for daily players! We are focusing on applicants who have at least one 7* toon, and can produce daily tickets =D. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players! We provide a fun growing and learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute and can participate in Heroic rancor, twice a week, and can help prepare for heroic tank and be ready for battlegrounds, so participation is a must. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that is mandatory and super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3 times, and announce them in advance.

We are also looking for HAAT officers. Those who can keep track of stats, damage, each player makes, is welcome, and an officer who can keep track of team comps and make suggestions to complete the HAAT raid. Most of our guys are level 80s, some are lower, all are super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game!

Leader: FlapMaster

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Heroic Rancor / AAT normal mountain time.

3rd Party chat: Line

Line ID: fhapmaster - yeah it has an (H) in it. =D

Min level: prefer in 70s +.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Guild: First Galactic Empire

Timezone: mostly EU. Guild reset is at 3:30pm UTC.

Rules: raids are launched at 4PM UTC and have a strict 24h 0 dmg. After that we allow 1 team on Rancor and as many as you like to zerg hAAT. Other than that, we're a friendly casual guild with an active chat, helpful exchange and a lot of fun. We strive for minimum activity of 500 tickets a day, which officers check from time to time, but no screenshots or such.

We have discord, but important messages are in guild chat, as is most of the banter. We currently have 3 spots open for people who are looking for a friendly guild and Kenobi shards. Preference for people with a broad roster so we can get a running start in Territory Battles.

Send me a message here or on discord: Acrofales#2025.

Ally code: 317-824-548
  • Hey Guys !
    My friends and I are looking for a heroic guild, europe time zone, reset around 6pm UTC.
    Our current guild doesn't produce enough tickets daily (only 17k), and is far from being able to do HAAT.
    With teritory battles coming soon, it's important to play in an active guild I presume.
    You can check my profile here :
    https://swgoh.gg/u/rostykrouk/
    and also my profile on iOS : (yes I have another account)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/rosty/

(I use discord)

And also, a friendly guild ! ^^
  • Amendera
    78 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Join Team Steroid!

EU based.

We're a social and mature guild and, completing hAAT for already 8 months! We're ready for new Territory Battles.

Read more and apply here if you have the profile we're looking for.

What we offer

Guild reset time: 19.30h [Central EU: Paris, Berlin]

Raids are launched always we have coins enough:
    • Heroic Rancor: launched at 10.00h [Paris, Berlin] and opened to do 0 damage during 12 hours. Post damage at 22.00h [Paris, Berlin]. Rules: 1 battle / player. To avoid the issue of the rankings decided by Player ID, we don't clear the raid, challenge is to get as close as possible and manage to escape or die before clear it.
    • Heroic AAT: launched at 10.00h [Paris, Berlin] and opened to do 0 damage until 20.00h when everyone can post damage. No more rules.

Daily guild activities: no min or max (no rules).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are we looking for

Daily 600 is a must [you can let us know in case you're not sure cause of RL issues, holidays or whatever]

Commitment: we won't turn the game the center of your life, but we're looking for people that improve and grow reasonably with the guild.

Top 10 in Arena Rank: cause high arena rank demonstrates constancy.

Discord (we don't use in-game chat) and https://swgoh.gg/ account (public profile).

Apply: https://discord.gg/RnUbZYY.
    May the force be with you!
  • kmilky
    79 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Unlimited Power is looking to fill 1-3 slots in our guild. We're farming HAAT and Rancor, and generally speaking are fairly laid back.

Here are the basics:
    • ~600 tix per day (IRL happens, vacations happen, but our guild's strength is greatly influenced by raid frequency. Help us help you.)
    • Our guild reset is 730p PDT
    • Our H Rancor raids start at 630p PDT (24 hour zero damage, then uncapped damage ffa)
    • Our HAAT raids start at 5pm PDT (24 hour zero damage, then uncapped damage ffa)
    • Don't do damage on raids outside of posted windows.

Who we're looking for:
    • At least 50 toons at 7-star
    • At least 20 toons at G10+
    • Ability to farm zetas from the ship challenge (8 5-star ships)
    • Actively improving roster depth (ships + toons, we're getting prepped for Territory Battles like everyone else)
    • Must be willing to use Discord

Shoot me a DM here if you're interested or hit me up on Discord at @kmilky#5080. My swgoh profile is https://swgoh.gg/u/kmilky/ and our guild is https://swgoh.gg/g/1693/unllmited-power/. Looking forward to talking to you soon!
  • Hi,

First a little background ... I'm willing to bet people will find this a familiar story.

My friend (Kramsharp) and I (Dirk Brightblade) are long term players of the game and were in a number of guilds that didn't quite suit us for a variety of reasons. Either the raid times weren't convenient or the raid rules were complex and restricting. If the raids were ok then some of the fellow players were always at the top of the raids, even if they didnt need Han Solo or General Kenobi shards anymore ... or the guild used a chat system we didn't. Or people were kicked for not completing 600 tickets in a day ... despite having a valid reason not to do it that day.

That isn't to say all other guilds were bad guilds, in fact the opposite is true - we have met some great people along the way, who we still chat with now. Part of the fun of a game like this is making new friends who are as geeky about Star Wars as you are!

We decided to create our own guild, Mon Cala, and our idea for the guild was to keep rules simple and to a minimum, ask people to work as a team and not as a collection of individuals and then above all to enjoy playing the game.

Mon Cala went from the two of us starting out to full HAAT in about 4 months. This was helped out by being affiliated with a larger group, the Malevolent Marauders who helped us grow quickly. We are now nearly 8 months in and the Heroic Rancor dies in less than 15 minutes, Heroic Tank goes down in a few hours.

A few weeks ago we expanded and created a second guild, Mon Cala Redeemed, that is currently also running HAAT and working hard to build teams and grow.

We have a very experienced leadership team who help provide information on squads, mods and share experience to help everyone progress in the game. We have a mix of F2P, P2P, men, women and all have one thing in common ... a desire to enjoy playing the game as part of a team. We help each other.

Our biggest hitters regularly sit back in raids and let others who need the shards more get them. This sort of teamwork helps us all grow and get more from the game.

We have players from around the world, including UK, Germany, Turkey, Spain, Norway, Denmark, Romania, Australia, USA, The Netherlands and more I'm sure.

If you like the sound of being a part of this type of guild then you need to know what we expect from people who join us, so here it is...
    • We expect 600 raid tickets a day ... after all we all want to run as many Heroic Raids as possible. Having said that if real life gets in the way .. think holidays, phone breaking, wedding etc then just let us know and we'll understand
    • We use LINE chat for communication. You don't have to chat but that is where we announce raids and share a lot of information to help each other.
    • Raid Times are UK times.. Heroic Rancor is 6.30pm and Heroic Tank is 7.30pm ... so even if they both start on the same day they don't clash.
    • We run a 24hr Zero score policy for all raids. This allows everyone to register in the raid and get rewards, even if they miss the main damage phase when it goes Free For All (FFA).
    • That's it for rules ... we really do keep it that simple.

Other things to note ...

Mon Cala in particular is planning on competing in Territory Wars at as high a level as we can.

We are looking for players that are on the way to being fully HAAT ready ... ideally scoring 1mil+ as a minimum in HAAT raids. This will allow you to slot right in to our teams straight away.

We encourage our players to use the gear exchange sensibly .. after all there is no point 25 people all asking for the same thing. Far better to ask for lower level gear that you are more likely to have fulfilled. If you are close to finishing an item to level a toon then ask in Line chat and people are usually quick to help out and donate what is needed.

The Marauders Group has since merged with La Cosa Nostra group and become the larger MLCN group of guilds. We are now over 36 guilds, at all levels and from all around the world. This means that if your circumstances change, eg a job change and raid times are no good anymore and you need to move on, then we will be able to find you a home that suits you.

To apply to be part of our family please contact us on Line chat at either of these line id's dirkbrightblade or kramsharp

We will be happy to answer any questions you may have before you join us.
  • zzhbkk
    43 posts Member
    Need 1. Rancor at 12p and 9p rotating. HAAT at 8p. All times Eastern US. Get 600 tickets, don't be a ****, and don't mess up raids.

https://discord.gg/8Ydx4y

When you get into the room, say you're applying to MS, post your .gg link or your ally code, and tag @zzhbkk#9591
  • Guardians Alpha is looking for a recruit!! T7/HAAT
    What's up guys? We're an older HAAT guild that has been playing together for quite some time. So HAAT and Rancor aren't an issue for us. I wouldn't say we have a huge roster requirement but one HAAT ready (G10) squad and something to help us with new Territory Battles when it launches would help. We're super laid back and no drama dudes. We require 600 tickets a day and that's generally it for what we'd need. Our guild reset is 7:30pm PDT. We raid at 9:30am PDT and 5:00pm PDT and just alternate the haat and Rancor times.Our premise is to build a loyal group of guys/gals that love playing this game and just goof off and geek out on star wars stuff.
    We use Discord so join here: https://discord.gg/GB2rFBD
  • Stingray
    107 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    BB8_AD.png

We are top 25 in global collection score average. We run Heroic raids exclusively on a rotational starting time of 6am 12pm 6pm 12am EDT with a 24hr zero attack then under 24hrs remaining free-for-all. We try and keep things simple and drama free. We use the LINE app to communicate.

We have guild members from around the world and many with very strong rosters. With the coming Territory Battles you want to be with a guild that is ready. If you'd like to join us please note the requirements listed above and let us know!

You can check out our guild here:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1007/bb-8-my-homework/

If you'd like to join feel free to message back or contact our guild leader:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/drgrizz/
  • VADERS FIST 501ST

We are looking for players with it least one team that is ready for the HAAT raid. We are currently completing the Hpit with a lot of players having Raid Han at 7*
    We have two rules: 1. try and get 600 tickets a day 2. 0 damage first 24hrs in the Hpit
    Ally code: 265-987-933
    We use LINE to communicate:
    LINE ID hanz007501
    We will be doing HAAT starting next month.
  • 1. The Sons of Dathomir
    Members now: 48
    Raids/week: 6
    Guild rewards reset at 19:30 pm CST
    Raids start at 14:00 CST
    Guild website: www.swgoh.costahd.com

We are looking for:
    * level 85
    * at least 10 characters at 7*
    * do 600 tickets/day
    * good team for HAAT Phase 2
    * Line chat application / Line it is a chat application for iOS and Android. / We don't require you to chat everyday.

Costahd
    * Line ID: costahd
    * Message me here: @costahd

2. Nightbrothers of Dathomir X
    The fastest growing guild
    We have 40 members now

Guild rewards reset at 19:30 pm CST
    Raids start at 14:00 CST
    Raids: The Pit T5/T6 and Normal Tank
    Guild website: www.swgoh.costahd.com

We are looking for:
    * any level
    * Line chat application / Line it is a chat application for iOS and Android. / We don't require you to chat everyday.

Contact
    LINE ID: jaxxsaber
    LINE ID: chancellormartok

Join Instantly
    Dark Saber Ally code : 235 978 531

To track guilds details: www.swgoh.costahd.com/join-a-guild
  • Crazy 88 is recruiting!

We complete HAAT with ease and just need members that can contribute 600 tickets daily. We are gearing up for the new content and just need active members who want to have fun!

Send your ally code to get an invite and get started!
  • B9b
    1 posts Member
    The Game of Clones Community is looking for all types of players

We're a community of 4 guilds under the name Game of Clones (GoC). We're all pretty laid back, have a great sense of humor, and are "active-casual" players. We do require Discord for guild communications. Each of our guilds differ slightly though...

GoC Zeta - NA (North America) based with our highest activity level. We have HAAT and T7 Pit on farm. Mandatory 500 daily ticket minimum. Raid times are 8:30 EST and 9:00 EST. Guild reset is 7:30 pm EST.

GoC Omega - NA based with active players but no daily ticket minimums. T7 Pit on Farm. We also send players from Zeta to help run HAAT raids in Omega as much as possible. Guild reset is an hour earlier than Zeta.

GoC Fruit Cantina - EU based with some lower level players. T7 Pit and nAAT raids. Raid times are 8:00 PM GMT/UTC. Open to all types of players.

GoC The Grey - NA based guild with a 7:30 pm EST guild reset. T7 Pit and nAAT raids on farm but close to doing HAAT. Looking for active members both in game and on Discord for community discussion.

GoC is open to individual players or groups looking for a new home, and guilds looking to merge or join our community.

Join us on Discord to apply https://discord.gg/8eYEYAZ

Some things we'd like to know about you when you apply:

Do you do 600 tickets daily?
    Time zone?
    Are you f2p or p2p?
    What zetas do you have?
    Do you have a good sense of humor? Like memes and the occasional innuendo? :)
  • I have one spot open in a hAAT guild with hAAT on farm. We are part of a six guild family so we are well prepared for the new territory content. All our guilds are hAAT guilds.

If you are interested you can contact me via PM on this board, on discord HanShotFirst #6596 or line HanShotFirst.

Here is the information on four of our guilds.

Galactic Navy and BinksSchoolForTheGifted are sister guilds. Both guilds easily complete hAAT.

https://swgoh.gg/g/16905/binksschoolforthegifted/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/366/galactic-navy/

Together we formed two new guilds called Bad GN and Binks Navy Smuggles Wookies. These guilds also complete hAAT without assistance.

https://swgoh.gg/g/23027/bad-gn/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/23383/binksnavysmuggleswookies/

All off our guilds share a common discord server so everyone can communicate and we can help you to improve your teams.

We are looking for community oriented active gamers. You don't have to have an amazing roster or be hAAT ready. Completing hAAt is not an issue for us. We want to find someone who fits in with our group and hopefully plays this game with us for a long time. We are looking for people who want to run as many heroic raids as possible and help our guild grow even stronger. You can be a whale, dolphin or F2P. The important this is you are active, community oriented, a team first player, are working on your hAAT teams and want to get better.

We'll help you with suggestions, resources and allow you to ally with members who have gear 11 level 85 fully maxed characters. You can ally with our members and use our characters to help you complete hard light, dark and neutral battles.

Here are the basics:

** Discord ** is mandatory. That is where we do the vast majority of our communicating. You'll also find Raid times, rules and helpful guides-- We've got a channel for just about anything. Most important is to check the Announcement channel and our raid channels during heroic raids.

** Activity ** The bulk of our guild logs in multiple times a day and they max their energy. We require minimum 600 raid tickets daily. The more raids, the more we progress. We do understand if you're vacationing, having personal issues, etc. Just give us a heads up! If you've ever been in a guild that does not track activity, you know how frustrating that can be. We're on top of it.

** Culture ** We're promoting a tight knit community or family type atmosphere. We love to have fun and joke around. We're always open to feedback, questions or concerns and will do what's best for the guild as a whole. We are really proud of our guilds and feel like its a second family.

You can contact me via PM on this board, on discord HanShotFirst #6596 or line HanShotFirst.

Regards,
    Han
  • Keo
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Looking for a few active members to join our guild of awesomeness. We currently nearly complete p3 of haat. Looking for some active folks with deep rosters, and particularly p2 and p3 teams, to help us get over the hump. Pit raid is every two or three days, and has a zero damage first 24 hr. rule. No chatting app required!

Guild name: It's a Von Trapp
    Time zone: Central

Message me on here if you are interested. And you should be, because like I said, we're awesome.
    Post edited by Keo on
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    AUSSIE BATTLERS is looking for one more member.

Relatively casual and fun guild that won't boot you for not making 600! We just want you to be active in raids and averaging a decent amount of tickets per day... so can play swgoh and still have a life!

Looking for someone with one or two HAAT teams, preferably someone that can do ~1m dmg or more though will consider people with a decent roster that haven't had a chance to try HAAT yet.

Heroic raids starting at 6:30pm aest (HAAT and rancor both starting tonight 9 August 17)
    Guild averages 25k tickets daily

PM me your swgoh.gg profile/ally code or message me on discord: Me#7413