Will the characters in R2D2 be buffed with their reworks next time the event comes?

If they will be, their health has got to be nerfed or it will be impossible to complete it.

Replies

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    PvE and PvP characters are usually not the same. But you have time now before it's coming back.
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    BulYwif wrote: »
    PvE and PvP characters are usually not the same. But you have time now before it's coming back.

boba in light 9b ( i think thats the battle) got his rework put in there so....
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    BulYwif wrote: »

boba in light 9b ( i think thats the battle) got his rework put in there so....

Yeah, but I think he does not have Bounty Hunter Resolve from the beginning. Only if he kills someone. While Player Boba has it at the start of each encounter and gains it when he defeats an enemy.
  • I'd say yes, too much changes to not have it on game, boba is just an buff that is removed. Also I think the reason the update is not live is the r2 event, after the event we should have the rework online.
  • The ewoks got theirs in the forest moon event- I can't imagine this will be any different. I highly doubt they level up their abilities with the new zeta's, but I would expect basics, uniques, and specials to be intergrated.

So if you don't complete it this time, I would plan on having your empire team geared up at least one level higher than is being discussed currently on the forums before the next time the event comes around (and be prepared to swap your arena mods over to the empire team for the event as well).
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Probably not.

Forest Moon, et al, are recurring events with rewards you can get elsewhere so you can tune the difficulty each time it comes around so that the "right" number of people win. Since it the rewards are common, folks don't miss anything by losing.

Legendary events are also recur, but aren't recurring--once you beat a tier it's done forever. If players fail, they miss out on the reward (which you can't farm someplace else between events) until the next event. So tuning the difficulty each time it comes around--especially if you're making it harder--doesn't make sense.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • CapGaSP
    313 posts Member
    The short answer to this is "no". The longer answer is "a little bit, but not significant." PvE units almost always use their rank 1 abilities. (PvE units are a different "unit" with different stats from the player version, which are configured to use the baseline powers from player-obtainable units.) In this case, they will gain some new things from the updates to their powers, but it's not as if suddenly Old Ben is going to have rank 7 powers across the board in the Daring Droid event (or Luke, Leia, or Han either).
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Looks like we have our answer.

Closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.