Need help

For a long time I have not been able to complete ship battles and challenges. When loading, or soon after beginning the app closes. Every single time. Also recently I have not been able to use hk47 lead without the same result, app closes. I have dealt with it, because I only use hk47 in raids, and I have a strong roster so it doesn't hurt me too much, and honestly, I don't enjoy ship battles for reasons that arent relevant.
So now we have territory battles. I am forced to use ships.
My question.
I play on an IPad Mini, which may be the cause of crashes, and my phone is android.
Is there any way to switch to play on my android phone or am I SOL?
Thanks for reading and ideas.

Replies

• IC3M4N
    267 posts Member
    submit a help ticket through game or EA help website, given that its august they may be able to help you
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Moving to the appropriate sub-forum: Bugs and Issues
  • You can switch platforms... But the problem is not really the IPAD mini, its bad coding in the game. Your phone might runs this better for a while however.
  • IC3M4N wrote: »
    submit a help ticket through game or EA help website, given that its august they may be able to help you
    Thanks. Will do that.

• Vice_torn wrote: »
    You can switch platforms... But the problem is not really the IPAD mini, its bad coding in the game. Your phone might runs this better for a while however.
    What I figured. Each update has made performance worse which tells me memory management is not under control causing the iPad mini to crash before a newer iPad or android unit does.