Rebel Officer Leia Organa (Kit)

2Next

Replies

• MmoProNick wrote: »
    Fully upgraded: Rebel allies have +20% Tenacity and 20% Critical Chance. Whenever a Rebel ally takes damage from an Empire enemy they have a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. The first time each turn a Rebel ally Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff, they gain 30% Turn Meter.

So her lead still sucks (except against empire)... More attention for CLS I guess. Aso why are none of her moves even capable of taking omegas?
    (level 8 uses omega/zeta, but all her moves are level 7)

Even weirder, her unique IS a zeta...

How does her lead suck? 30% TM anytime an opponent tries to land a debuff (regardless of whether it sticks or not). Combine it with her unique and she has +60% tenacity and gains 45% TM when a debuff is inflicted or resisted. That's pretty badass if you ask me.

lmao I friggin misread it
  • Smapty wrote: »
    BaalZebul wrote: »
    So if for example in P1 GG does his aoe which gives several debuffs; that increases her offense by 35% only since it states the first time each turn, correct?

I think her leader is the interesting part.. for the TM boosts for rebels.

I've had some pretty good runs with Jedi teams under zeta Yoda lead... and you could potentially do WAY more damage with a strong rebel team (or some yet unthought of hybrid team)

There's a team with pao in it for p1 getting 2 million damage Boy
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    MmoProNick wrote: »
    Fully upgraded: Leia has +10% Offense and +40% Tenacity. The first time each turn Leia Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff she gains 15% Turn Meter and gains 35% Offense (stacking) until the end of her next turn.

This is how P1 Haat will become solo-able with the kenobi sink, Gar, maul, ROLO, GK and IGD

THANKS @CG_Kozispoon

Not true. The first time each turn refers to her turn (99% sure), so she'd only get it once.

In the off chance that it did stack forever and somehow give her stacking offense, she'd also be gaining tm each time, which would make her counter go away, which would kill the run.

So no, you will not be able to solo P1 with her.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    benacrow wrote: »
    Fully upgraded: Leia has +10% Offense and +40% Tenacity. The first time each turn Leia Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff she gains 15% Turn Meter and gains 35% Offense (stacking) until the end of her next turn.

This is how P1 Haat will become solo-able with the kenobi sink, Gar, maul, ROLO, GK and IGD

THANKS @CG_Kozispoon

Not true. The first time each turn refers to her turn (99% sure), so she'd only get it once.

In the off chance that it did stack forever and somehow give her stacking offense, she'd also be gaining tm each time, which would make her counter go away, which would kill the run.

The 15% TM is only 1 time per turn.
    The offence just keeps stacking until her next turn.
  • DABYX
    18 posts Member
    Love the 10x random attacks. Nice idea.
    Sounds like a nightmare for Empire. Can't even stun her reliably oof!
  • Nesh
    49 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    UNIT NAME: Rebel Officer Leia Organa
    ALIGNMENT: Light
    CATEGORIES: Rebel, Attacker
    Tenacious Rebel Attacker that counters debuffs and is more effective against healthy targets

Unique: Dauntless
    Base: Leia has +30% Tenacity. The first time each turn Leia Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff she gains 5% Turn Meter.
    • Upgrade 1: +2% Tenacity
    • Upgrade 2: +2% Turn Meter
    • Upgrade 3: +3% Tenacity
    • Upgrade 4: +3% Turn Meter
    • Upgrade 5: +5% Tenacity
    • Upgrade 6: +5% Turn Meter
    • Upgrade 7 (ZETA): +10% Offense and the first time each turn Leia Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff she gains 35% Offense (stacking) until the end of her next turn

This reads to me as every toons turn as apposed to each of Leias turns.
    So if she resisted or sufffered a debuff on 2 enemies turns, i.e Vader force crushes then EP fails to shock her, she would gain 30% TM and 70% Offence until after her next turn.
    Presumably this would include ally turns as well though I'm unsure if anyone has an ability to debuff more than one toon on a counter.

Guess it would also mean DN's Zeta would give her +35% Offence on her first turn for a stronger barrage in arena matches.

Its a bit confusing as if it was each of her turns then it could never stack, or would it be once for a resist and once for a debuff. Not sure if it could be re-written to better clarify or not.
  • Nesh wrote: »
    UNIT NAME: Rebel Officer Leia Organa
    ALIGNMENT: Light
    CATEGORIES: Rebel, Attacker
    Tenacious Rebel Attacker that counters debuffs and is more effective against healthy targets

Unique: Dauntless
    Base: Leia has +30% Tenacity. The first time each turn Leia Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff she gains 5% Turn Meter.
    • Upgrade 1: +2% Tenacity
    • Upgrade 2: +2% Turn Meter
    • Upgrade 3: +3% Tenacity
    • Upgrade 4: +3% Turn Meter
    • Upgrade 5: +5% Tenacity
    • Upgrade 6: +5% Turn Meter
    • Upgrade 7 (ZETA): +10% Offense and the first time each turn Leia Resists a detrimental effect or suffers a debuff she gains 35% Offense (stacking) until the end of her next turn

This reads to me as every toons turn as apposed to each of Leias turns.
    So if she resisted or sufffered a debuff on 2 enemies turns, i.e Vader force crushes then EP fails to shock her, she would gain 30% TM and 70% Offence until after her next turn.
    Presumably this would include ally turns as well though I'm unsure if anyone has an ability to debuff more than one toon on a counter.

Guess it would also mean DN's Zeta would give her +35% Offence on her first turn for a stronger barrage in arena matches.

Its a bit confusing as if it was each of her turns then it could never stack, or would it be once for a resist and once for a debuff. Not sure if it could be re-written to better clarify or not.

I think she would get 1 stack from EP's turn, then 1 more from Vader's turn etc.
    She would even get one stack on her own turn against a zeta'ed Nihilus as you mentioned. Her zeta is tricky cause she'll gain so much TM that she'll play way too fast and most certainly won't stack enough offense before she uses her special, unless she's really really slow. ^ ^
  • Lugo wrote: »
    benacrow wrote: »

THANKS @CG_Kozispoon

The 15% TM is only 1 time per turn.
    The offence just keeps stacking until her next turn.
    Notice that the wording is 'first time each turn.' There could be five enemy turns before her turn and they could each try to inflict a debuff. For example the zaul with SA boost. This would bring her bonus offense to 175 + 10 for 185% bonus offense.
  • I doubt there would be 5 turns between hers

She'll get 10-30% TM to start from her basic
    And 15%TM for each 1st debuff that's attempted
    (And if CLS is her leader she'll also have the 50% counter that would give her 10-30% TM each counter)

Oh and she has her own speed that will give TM
  • I have an example cough cough, but most of the time her turn will come around fast
  • We need more MTG players. Exact verbiage is very important in it, it trains you not to miss stuff in descriptions
  • Am I the only one who noticed her zeta is is on upgrade 7? Hhhmmmm...
  • Am I the only one who noticed her zeta is is on upgrade 7? Hhhmmmm...

No, it's the 7th upgrade i.e. lvl 8 cause you start at one
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • KyloRen2003
    36 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I Thank that she can do a lot with rebels from tesb and she may be one powerful character pair with the right team but I would still like to see jar jar. Padme. Clone wars maul . Different variations of the characters we have also her rebel barrage may do great with wedge if ur up against high defense characters and you don't want to waist wedges ability but still do a lot of damage use hers to take out defense then use wedge to take out the health and beat them
  • What about GK, Shoretrooper or Siths under Maul lead, i don't see how Leia's kit will fit in so many crit.immunity teams.