Replies

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Vuk wrote: »
    Double dropssss we need double drops for grandpa Ben

Yeahhhhhh boiiiiii
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    So I got the push notifications as well, however nothing appears in my store. I even did a hard reset of the game, still nothing..... has anyone actually seen these packs available yet?
  • Well, I will for sure be happy if they include packs and double drops for CLS toons.
    However, I just wish I had some heads up on this, since last week I probably have spent more than 2k crystals farming Old Ben alone.
    Oh well.

Been well suspected this is what we would need since may. Many threads made about it
  • leef wrote: »
    Lugo wrote: »
    Well that answers the question on if they'll add packs.

question remains if it's for crystals or $
    Kyno wrote: »
    Kissycat wrote: »
    Psilosin wrote: »
    Hopefully these packs don't suck as much as the Empire packs currently available.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. They'll probably be like the ewok packs

z8MukRa.jpg

"Pack of ewoks"....

apparantly when ewok parents can't come up with a name for their ewok child, said child will become a glider pilot.

Or it's an ewok born out of wedlock. They don't send them to the wall, they send them to become glider pilots.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Trouble with this is that STHan, Old Ben, FB Luke and Leia are all toons that have been around since this game launched.

If you are a new starter to the game - you can't farm everyone and eventually you will get them and acquire CLS, that's just how the game is.

Like I said these toons have been around long enough for long-time players to have them regardless, even out of boredom. However, the Thrawn event was rushed and as soon as Phoenix squad became farmable, they were all required to acquire Thrawn. I missed out on Thrawn and if there were packs to acquire Phoenix I would have bought them, but there wasn't.

As the toons required for CLS have been around for ages, I think it would be wrong to release packs for them. If you don't have them, then you don't. Work on them and get CLS when he next comes around.

That is how this game works.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    They'll drop with the update tonight. Just wait for @CG_CapGaSP to post.
  • Boo wrote: »
    As the toons required for CLS have been around for ages, I think it would be wrong to release packs for them. If you don't have them, then you don't. Work on them and get CLS when he next comes around.

Totally agree. I had all but farmboy @ 7* and have now got him through cantina, shouldn't be able to easily get them through packs so there is an overload of CLS

• Flibbles wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »

Totally agree. I had all but farmboy @ 7* and have now got him through cantina, shouldn't be able to easily get them through packs so there is an overload of CLS

I wish more people had this view.
  • Been well suspected this is what we would need since may. Many threads made about it

Yes, but it was also well suspected that Farmer Luke would turn into Hoth Luke, that you would need Chewie and Raid Han, along with other speculation and rimors that made sense but didn't pan out.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Been well suspected this is what we would need since may. Many threads made about it

Yes, but it was also well suspected that Farmer Luke would turn into Hoth Luke, that you would need Chewie and Raid Han, along with other speculation and rimors that made sense but didn't pan out.
    There's informed speculation, and then there're WAG's. I would hope that most of us can tell the difference.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • I got the notification nearly 24 hours ago still not in store. Maybe on the midday energy refresh
  • Looks like its a limited time. Nothing shows up when I load the game. I just got a notification.
  • Boo wrote: »
    Trouble with this is that STHan, Old Ben, FB Luke and Leia are all toons that have been around since this game launched.

If you are a new starter to the game - you can't farm everyone and eventually you will get them and acquire CLS, that's just how the game is.

Like I said these toons have been around long enough for long-time players to have them regardless, even out of boredom. However, the Thrawn event was rushed and as soon as Phoenix squad became farmable, they were all required to acquire Thrawn. I missed out on Thrawn and if there were packs to acquire Phoenix I would have bought them, but there wasn't.

You're right about the difference in events but they did release phoenix packs
  • Updates and/or client restarts usually hit about 24 hours from now, don't they?
  • Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    Updates and/or client restarts usually hit about 24 hours from now, don't they?
    .... or 24 minutes. Just dropped.