Content update 8/9 [Mega]

Replies

• Is it in 13 days when the packs end?
  • Probably
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • J3FF
    69 posts Member
    KueChael wrote: »
    If your more the 180 shards away on Ben, you might be buying and farming. The packs have 13 days on them, so the event might last 12- 13 days.

Good call. I hadn't put that together.
  • The way it's worded sounds like Ahsoka Fulcrum and Nihilus are getting a new node that they will share, with a 50% chance of getting each one at each refresh. That's how I read it, anyway.
  • DarthTaral wrote: »
    With no info on when the event ends, so we can not even, decide if it is even worth continuing to farm or even buy packs at this point.

13 days is a good bet...you can also just wait 7 hours.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    My favorite part of this update is that, "Farm Boy" is now officially part of Luke's name.

Haha, me too!
  • Something I don't understand. Why make Luke the character of the month if the event doesn't last until the end of it?

Well! Happy to not have spend crystal on cantina refresh. I will still max OB, but no urgency.
  • Orzosro wrote: »
    I would buy the packs multiple times if I could...... Why only once??

Always been that way.
  • Dagon wrote: »
    Guess what... Luke is a Rebel but not a Jedi :smiley: loooool

Commander Luke is not a Jedi...he didn't meet Yoda at that point.
  • J3FF
    69 posts Member
    I bought it too. Put me at 97/100 on OB. I'll be good to go ✌️
  • Calbear949 wrote: »
    Dagon wrote: »

But...but he has a lightsaber
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Calbear949 wrote: »

So did Finn
  • Come on Dev's give us a Farming node for Old ben other then cantina... double drops or shard shop or something....

He has two already. There a SOOO many other toons I would love have TWO cantina nodes
    Riffinator wrote: »

So did Finn

But not in game
  • Melvil wrote: »
    packs go away in 2 weeks. Event will be 2 weeks

Oh, yeah - just like the Ewok events are still running and will continue to run for 17 more days :D

Ewok packs still available are the crystal ones. Look at the empire ones for $20/80 shards per character. They end when the R2 event ends. Or a day after. Can't tell cause have R2 at 7.
  • Riffinator wrote: »

So did Finn

But not in game

Lightsaber does not a jedi make.
  • Come on Dev's give us a Farming node for Old ben other then cantina... double drops or shard shop or something....

Same with Baze and Chirrut and Fulcrum Ahsoka. Let me farm them easier!!
  • The fact that they still won't say how long it runs is the proof that you're being exploited.
  • The fact that they still won't say how long it runs is the proof that you're being exploited.

What? Packs are 13 days...so event is probably 13 days. You can also just wait 7 hours to see what the event says.

So did Finn

Shots fired!
  • I would love an answer from a dev on this one. Will CLS ever come back? My guild mates are saying that this is a one time deal. It would kill me not to have him. I agree that he should be rare, but given how many people are missing out on him, will he be back?
  • sboez00 wrote: »
    I would love an answer from a dev on this one. Will CLS ever come back? My guild mates are saying that this is a one time deal. It would kill me not to have him. I agree that he should be rare, but given how many people are missing out on him, will he be back?

yes he will
  • "Hard Node attempts have been Increased! For a limited time, Hard Nodes have had their attempts increased from 3 to 5. This change applies to both Light Side & Dark Side Nodes."
    ...this is so underwhelming.
  • Why start already :( It hasn't even been close enough time to farm Old-Ben which is missing for like half the community (at least that's what it looked like from the reddit outrage). Why not give us a week or two to at least have a chance to compete without spending money
  • Now we can farm Old Ben 5 TIMES
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Of course he will be back. He's part of Territory Battles with his own special mission. They're not going to introduce such a large change like Territory battles and then keep part of it locked forever.
  • They won't say. They'll hint that he may be coming back for a 2 hour flash type event every day for the next year so that everyone panics and buys their overpriced bundles.