1017 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Kenbo wrote: »
    Yoda- Light Side
    Palpatine- Light side (Rebels)
    Thrawn-Light side (Rebels)
    R2D2-Darkside
    CLS-Lightside (Rebels)

Congratulations to everyone that managed to get CLS this time around.

I'm not bothered that I haven't managed to get him as I can't stand rebels and don't use them (I'm sure he'll work in many hybrid teams as well) , however it would be nice if for next Legendary character we would need a Darkside faction to obtain them.

:)

yeah have to agree R2-D2 was one of the best darkside characters of all time and of course Thrawn + Palpatine the most iconic light side / rebel characters from all star wars...........
  • charlyw64 wrote: »
    Can I please run the event again for the sheer enjoyment of it - thought one battle would be stifling but breezed so fast through it that the artwork (falcon background, hangar background) didn't even register... Want to see them again...

Youtube ;)
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    Yoda- Light Side
    R2D2-Darkside
    CLS-Lightside (Rebels)

I'm not bothered that I haven't managed to get him as I can't stand rebels and don't use them (I'm sure he'll work in many hybrid teams as well) , however it would be nice if for next Legendary character we would need a Darkside faction to obtain them.

yeah have to agree R2-D2 was one of the best darkside characters of all time and of course Palpatine the most iconic light side / rebel characters from all star wars...........

I assumed what I meant by that post was obvious...I guess not.

Character-who you need to obtain them :/
  • Kenbo wrote: »
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Yoda- Light Side
    R2D2-Darkside
    CLS-Lightside (Rebels)

yeah have to agree R2-D2 was one of the best darkside characters of all time and of course Palpatine the most iconic light side / rebel characters from all star wars...........

I know hence the sarcasm....geez thought that was obvious too
  • Only seven days? Time to rage!
  • LynnYoda wrote: »
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Yoda- Light Side
    R2D2-Darkside
    CLS-Lightside (Rebels)

I know hence the sarcasm....geez thought that was obvious too

Sarcasm is hard to read in text format, I thought the ... was over my perceived lack of knowledge Star Wars :)

• I had the exact same thought. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part since I need at least another week to be ready for CLS, but there's another week in August after the Yoda event is over and they were oh so hush hush about how long the event would last... Makes me wonder.
  • Darksouls2020
    368 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    This dude is worst on defense then when Thrawn was first release. His kit is way to complicated for the AI to use. Maybe CG should start hiring real beta testers that won't play with kittens on the job.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • GREEEAATT Event!! You guys killed it. ESPECIALLY the old ben part!!

You guys did everything that's always asked of you: Release new Toons, Give us access to them, Update Old Toons, Release New Content, make it Challenging but not TOO challenging and add more depth, breadth and dimension to the game.

You guys are at the top of your game and I hope you all get a moment to Sit there, smile to yourselves, and enjoy it. You're doing a Great Job!! Keep on Going, being innovative and pushing and having fun!

I didn't realize it in a physical way until this event, but I forget that the Devs love Star Wars and love SWGoH TOO! Just as much if not more than me. The respect for the characters was there, and accurate, and the care and love and gentle handling of the story and property were just professionally and beautifully done.

Can't wait to see what you guys do next! Until then! take care!
  • Wow, they actually might get money out of me this event. Now that I know I won't have enough time to finish farming for old ben and finish Luke, I can use my Google play store credit to buy the shore trooper pack since I guess I'm sticking with my empire squad.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Explain?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Well, instead of insults, give us a breakdown and you might be taken seriously.
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    7 days is disappointing considering what farming was needed, especially considering you get Luke shards on login through the end of the month.
  • 7 days, that drags
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    I have a theory....

Devs only program CLS AI to the level of the quality of your posts.
  • Explain?
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Well, instead of insults, give us a breakdown and you might be taken seriously.
    Twin wrote: »
    I have a theory....

All. Of. This.
  • GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    If you are lucky with cantinadrops, the shardshop and shipments it ist possible but its a fight against all odds.

But ... it is not as bad as many people think when you didnt get CLS this time, imho. What i've seen so far in Arena is not metachanging. On Defense CLS ist even worse then thrawn. :wink:

img-1410.jpg

Btw ... Chirrut is the missing toon in this pic. :smiley:

Well, u are right mate.. i'm pretty dissapointed :frowning:
    My arena mates already use him.. easy to beat rather than thrawn. Seems his AI default setting is he prioritize his buff first, then attack mode.

After fracture, thrawn is useless.. ppl says that it's become 4 vs 5 battle, but actually it's become 4 vs 4 battle bcause thrawn useless too same like fractured toon. But with commander luke.. i don't know.. I'm speechless :scream:
  • Twin wrote: »
    I have a theory....

Done reading the forums today. Nothing gets better now.
  • I think no need to explain. If u see ur arena mates using CLS, just fight them.. then u'll understand. It's soo far from my expectations :scream:
    image.jpg
  • Trying to get this out early. Get Yoda. Either the legendary or hermit yoda. Avoid the old ben drop everything you are doing and panic farm. Get yoda. YODA. Get him. 7*. That's Y.O.D.A. Yoda
  • If u want to try how Commander Luke (on defence), plz fight ur arena mates who already have him. Hint: It's worse than Thrawn.
    haha_blastoise_troll_gif_by_kirbyonfire-d3b334y.gif
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    I think you're going to need all 3 of the TB characters. I'm thinking maybe Admiral Ackbar too, hope he gets a rework.
  • Maybe but I think yoda should be 7* JIC.
  • That char who's already *7, with no use, sitting there forever at my bench..

THAT yoda? :scream:
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Maybe but I think yoda should be 7* JIC.
    Yeah but not legendary I don't think. I think most players can get legendary one without much effort anyway these days.
  • Olga wrote: »
    I think you're going to need all 3 of the TB characters. I'm thinking maybe Admiral Ackbar too, hope he gets a rework.

YES PLZ!!! I think Ackbar lead is better than CLS lead :unamused:
  • Olga wrote: »
    Maybe but I think yoda should be 7* JIC.
    Yeah but not legendary I don't think. I think most players can get legendary one without much effort anyway these days.

Exactly. I'm very much in the camp of I rather have it and not need it. Than need it and not have it. Of course could be totally wrong. But with r2 required for CLS. Doesn't hurt to have legendary yoda at 7* either. If it is hermit yoda and other tb toons- Next Luke wont be around for a bit.

• I know they are, I just think most people won't buy those crystal gamble packs because it requires a tremendous amount of luck (or money) and a lot of those would be willing to spend an extra $20 on a second pack, so it would generate more revenue. If CLS will be necessary for the territory battles, players should be given more chances to get him, a 7 day event is not really a great chance to get him for those that are still a bit behind in one or two EP4 toons...