Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• 1tlsj0.jpg

Venture into Hoth with the Galaxy's largest network of guilds at your side!

The Alliance has openings at a variety of levels of gameplay, with a minimum of 15 gear 10+ toons for openings in Heroic AAT guilds up to 50+ Gear 10+ / 100+ 7* toons for our most competitive, top-ranked guilds.

Click here to join our main discord server for more information: https://discord.gg/thealliance
    Click here to contact us on Line: http://line.me/R/ti/g/D0eqMZLYt3

The Alliance’s most competitive, top-ranked guilds have raid times suitable for all timezones. At this highest level, guilds are seeking enthusiastic players with ~80+ collection scores who place in the top 20 daily for both arena and ships.

Our ~40 mid-level heroic tank guilds require a minimum of 15 to 30 gear 10+ toons, depending on the guild, with varied requirements for arena and raid ticket contributions.

We also have a number of t4 to t7 guilds, including ones working on normal tank raid.

Who are we?
    The Alliance is a community of like-minded guilds founded on four key principles: individuality, simplicity, transparency and friendship.

With 58 independent guilds, The Alliance network is connected to over 2300 players globally. As the largest network of guilds in the Star Wars Galaxy, we have every level of play imaginable, from a dozen t4 to t7 Rancor guilds, to 45 heroic tank guilds.

Planning for the new game mode is well underway with a wealth of shared resources, enthusiasm and expertise dedicated to the success of each guild.

For more information or questions:
    Join our main discord server: https://discord.gg/thealliance
    PM us on discord at Lukas [ΔPhoenix]#2761
    Click here to contact us on Line: http://line.me/R/ti/g/D0eqMZLYt3
    Learn more at www.thealliancegaming.com
  • Guild name: I'm Nice Men
    Send Ally invite to: 141-487-357
    Discord: swgoh fox#1685

Raids:
    -Sun, Tue and Thurs: Hard Pit and Hard Tank (HAAT)
    - Pit attack Raid times are Sun, Tue and Thurs s at 7:30 PM EST. Registration starts at 10:00 AM EST.
    - Tank attack Raid times are at 10:00 AM EST when we have tickets and coordinate with other guilds in alliance.
    - guild reset time 7:30 PM EST

Guild generally free to play with a solid group that has been active since beginning. Looking for active new members excited about territories with 25+ seven star characters and 1 zeta character. Not requirement but looking for those active daily and playing game a while. Use Discord for chat with guild and other guilds in alliance. Check chat before raiding, coordinate on HAAT and participate regularly. Vacations and life understandable. Just let us know when things are going on in life.

For very strong players have an opportunity to help other guilds with HAAT if you want to.

• Moggey
    30 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Guild name: The Rancor Ate My Baby (currently ranked joint 1st on the guild leaderboard)
    Send Ally invite to: 573-485-732

We are looking for 1 very active player with a reasonably strong roster to help out in the upcoming territory battles. Our guild has a mix of F2P & P2P members, mainly from the US & Europe.

Raid times are 7pm GMT, 3pm EST, 12pm Pacific, with a zero damage period beforehand.
    HAAT raid we allow 1 attack per phase, no damage caps
    Rancor raid we allow 1 attack only

Requirements:
    600 raid tickets daily
    A minimum of 25 Gear 11 characters
    Line App mandatory
    Arena Rank = Top 25
  • Jaysloger
    76 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Post edited by Jaysloger on
  • Steevo's Falcons has an opening and is looking for the right person to join us. We are a very active, friendly, and organized guild running a minimum of 2 HAAT and 3 Heroic Rancor raids per week. Most of our guild are closing in on 7* GK, running top 50 in arena, and we are usually a top 100 ranked guild. Looking for someone with a strong roster to contribute in the upcoming territory battles and help us conquer the battlefield.

- 600 per day required
    - Line app is used for communication
    - participation in all raids is expected, and all raids last 24 hours to accomodate this
    - looking for rosters with 10+ gear 11 and a few zetas are preferred
    - must have a team first attitude and work well with others

If interested you can find me on the Line app under the ID theycallmewasabi, pm me here, or send me an ally invite (293-633-393). To view my roster and guild info https://swgoh.gg/u/callmewasabi/ I feel like we have one of the best guilds in the game and would love to see someone deserving get this last spot!

• DarthDyl94
    29 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Currently recruiting HAAT ready players for JKW CarboKnights, an independently run hAAT member of the JKW alliance.

We are looking for players who get their 600 tickets, follow our outlined raid rules, and are friendly and communicative.

We are US CST based and typically raid at 4PM CST.

Message me here or on discord at DarthDyl#9036 if you are interested or want more details. Please include your swgoh.gg account.

Thanks,
    DorthReban
    https://swgoh.gg/u/dorth reban/
    Dorth Reban
    Officer of JKW CarboKnights
    DarthDyl#9036 on Discord
  • Come Join the Raiders of ARK!

The Raiders of ARK is a member guild of the Alliance of Rebel Knights family, and we are running Heroic Rancor and AAT raids. This a wonderful opportunity to join a group of fun, addicted Star Wars lovers and receive quality mentoring from some of the top players in the game.

To feed our raiding habit, we are looking for players who will contribute 600 tix a day, and have enough 7* level 85 characters to participate in the raids. Our main requirements are that players are active, on Discord, and are respectful to one another. Participating in chat is a plus. English speaking is a must.

Discord is our home for raid rules, mentoring, and all around shenanigans. We require players to join Discord as this is where the magic happens.

Our guild is primarily EST-based, but we have players from all over the world and rotate raid start times in order to accommodate players in different time zones. We utilize a 24 hour zero damage period to ensure everyone gets a chance at rewards in case work, life, etc. gets in the way.

If interested, DM me here or on Discord - DarkChaplain#3534

Raiders:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9951/raiders-of-ark/
  • Redkk
    94 posts Member
    ATAG TROOPERS are recruiting:
    We are looking for:
    5 active players
    Level 85, active daily (600)
    Several strong HAAT squads
    Use Discord (Mandatory)
    Have a swgoh.gg profile set up
    Time zone: GMT+2 , UTC+3
    Some staff about us:
    ATAG TROOPERS are an international Guild, with members from Europe and US.
    Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. Normally twice a week.With a BONUS raid (tickets provided). We always inform for the upcoming raids 1 day before to our guild chat(on Discord)
    HAAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets./currently HAAT are canceld.we need more HAAT squads
    Discord chat:
    Access to Discord chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly.This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for lvling and gearing chars.
    BONUS!!! Also you will have the opportunity to watch all the starwars spicy posts from our officer Yotis!!!(you wanna see those trust me!!!!)
    OUR RULES:
    Discord chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    24 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. Once the 24h is up, your free to attack and deal max to 340k damage.Some ppl are choosen by the officers to deal additional damage via raid ticket contribution.
    HAAT:
    officers inform 1 day before
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a loose requirement. By not contributing raid tickets is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is required. We will need 50/50 active members to bring down HAAT.
    To apply you should be:
    Level 80+
    Swgoh.gg account
    Have at least 20 7* chars
    Have at least 6 gear 11 chars
    Be active daily
    Have a sense of humor
    Ally code:
    Redkk : 128-418-783
    Yotis : 192-886-426 or
    Hersh Bathens : 844-887-259.
    Contact us with private message here or on Discord if you're interested.
    Red3K#1971
  • Hey there,

I am a representative of the guild Empire Strikes Front.

We have 6 slots available in our guild and are looking for players that are able to complete HAAT and help us for when Territory Battles are released.

Raids begin at 9pm UK time with a 24 hour 0 damage period on Rancor Raids only.

If you are interested in joining us then please message me back.

My SWGOH link: https://swgoh.gg/u/horse2318/

My ally code: 782-355-577

Thanks,

Horse2318
  • PREPAIRED is looking for two new members. We do heroic rancor and heroic tank as often as possible. Both are on farm, so we are not looking for big damage, but you must have at least a few raid teams, so I can see your serious about playing. Only rules are get your 600 and follow the raid rules. Raids are at 6pm GMT pretty much daily (one of them). If interested hit me up on LINE at rage3375. Same as in game name. Thanks.
  • #Imperium Galacticum (49/50) looking for last member
    - With upcoming Territory Battles we made room for more active people, we prefer players with wide inventory and able to get CLS due to we are aiming for highest reward for the Territory Battles
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT
    - Raids at 18 gmt
    - All members using Line app for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * You dont meet this requirements but still wanna join ? Lucky for you Imperium Galacticum Pioneer is place for you.
    We are running lower level raids there for players like you but when you improved enough you can rotate yeyy so enlist today
    When you improved enough you can rotate
    * my line id : mrpewpew discord : mrpewpew#7672
  • Tired of your old guild not progressing fast enough? Come check out our guild, we have 2 spots open for established and focused players who are eager to take down the HAAT with us. Please be 18yrs or older and be able to read English (crazy I have to write that). We use Discord to communicate and coordinate attacks in HAAT. We are not affiliated with any alliances so you can rest knowing that the guild will remain intact. The leadership team has been together for a long time, long time.

We are based in the US, and our raids start at 7:30 (Tank) & 9pm Est (Pit)

Our Rules:
    1. Be active and contribute towards daily raid tickets (a must)
    2. Pit raid - 24 hour no hit rule- then one team limit per member
    3. HAAT - 24 hour no hit rule then free for all

Pit Raid
    We finish the raid within 45 minutes, hence the 24 hour no hit rule

HAAT
    Finish within 3 hours

My Ally code - 957-983-632

Reach out to me on Discord - rpeach72#5107

https://swgoh.gg/g/1014/xwing-miniatures-flyers/
  • Keo
    4 posts Member
    Looking for a few active members to join our guild of awesomeness. We currently nearly complete p3 of haat. Looking for some active folks with deep rosters, and particularly p2 and p3 teams, to help us get over the hump. Pit raid is every two or three days, and has a zero damage first 24 hr. rule. Other than that, there are no rules! No chatting app required!
    Guild name: It's a Von Trapp
    Time zone: Central
    Message me on here if you are interested. And you should be, because like I said, we're awesome.
  • Order 66: Ready for Territories & More!
    Order 66 is Recruiting!
    icon.jpg
    Order 66: This is the Comp Guild in the O-66 family of guilds https://swgoh.gg/g/260/order-66/
    Description: We are a very active top ranked guild. One of only a handful of guilds to actually complete HAAT when it was launched. And we will be ready for anything and everything that CG can throw at us. We are Highly organized and competitive. We do Heroic AAT & Rancor raids. We're made up of some of the best players from around the world.
    Our guild's reset time is 6:30pm PDT / 5:30pm PST ( GMT/UTC -7/8)
    We ask that you have Line to communicate and to see schedules as they rotate times, do your 600 daily tickets and be active in the game. We are in the process of moving to Discord.
    Requirements:
    • Must have an account on swgoh.gg
    • Have an account on LINE (for now) and Discord (for near future)
    • 30-35 7* G11 characters minimum with a collection score over 60
    • Top 50 minimum ranking in arena consistently.
    If this sounds like a good fit contact me on LINE or Discord:
    LINE ID: lord_wolfe
    Discord: L0RD W0LFE 66 #2537

Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • Soc
    162 posts Member
    Hello,
    We are doing AAT Heroics and completing 2/3week.If you are an active player and working on improving your toons join us we are more than happy to help you along the way if needed.
    We are a U.K. Guild currently seeking new members for our Heroic AAT raids.We are an active day one guild ,friendly with a great atmosphere in our chats.We currently do 3 T7 rancor raids a week which start at 20:00 U.K. GMT which take place on Mondays,Wednesdays & Sundays we encourage people to log a score if they can't make the raid as we want everyone on the prize board.We are doing 2/3 AAT Heroics a week and once you are an active player we would be happy to have you.
    We are well organised with raids and have a rota in place so everyone gets turns in each phase and many of our guild have solo at 7* and they have taken a back seat with low scores(this is entirely up to the individual whether they take a step back or stay in the rota) so others can max solo quicker.We are a mix of F2P & P2P either are welcome.
    Requirements are
    Level 85
    20+ 7* toons(one team for each phase of Heroic AAT)
    600 coins daily
    Must have the line app for comms
    Line ID - socireland
    Ally code - 166-238-833
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks

• DESTROY ALL WHO OPPOSE and MASTER JEDI KNIGHTS

Are you looking to get Han Solo or General Kenobi?

Are you looking for a stronger guild for upcoming TB?

We are a 2 HEROIC guild family, both ranked in top 100. WE focus on the better of the guild than the individual player(s) while keeping an casual atmosphere. No pressure to spend real money. WE consist of players world wide but use EST for raid times and English the language.

We are searching for new family members for the upcoming Territory Battles for all to receive shards

Our guidelines are simple:
    -600 daily
    -Participate in raids
    -Have LINE
    -Have fun
    -Sw.goh account
    -Level 85

3 Heroic Rancor (M,W,S) and 2 Heroic ATT (W and S) raids weekly, possibly bonus raids (SU). Some raid rules, nothing complicated, too keep things fair for all.

Think you have a killer rooster and would like to join a true gaming family ? Look no further!! Come join OUR FAMILY.

Contact us on here or LINE @XxUSBPxX
  • MadMalgusReturns
    670 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    SithLivesMattered is looking for a strong roster to add to our guild. Very adult, non pc guild (lots of ex military). We're getting ready for Territory Battles (we expect to finish top tier) and would gladly welcome any big fish looking to leave a little pond.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/11248/sithlivesmattered/

You can contact me on Discord at MadMalgus#2598

Raid times are 1:30pm EDT

giphy.gif
    Post edited by MadMalgusReturns on
  • * TheRebelion *
    HAAT guild
    1 open spot

We are looking for players who are team minded and want to grow with us . Key is to have fun and stay active . We use line chat to communicate and share new game info , it's a huge help and we'd like all members to join . We are looking for players level 80-85 with at least 1 squad that is HAAT ready preferably for P2 , P3 or P4 . But most importantly we ask each player to be active daily and do your 600 daily raid tickets also communicate either on our line chat or game chat and follow raid rules . We do T7 pit raids every other day at guild rest 8:30 pm est with a 18hr 0 damage rule . HAAT Raid are at least twice a week at guild reset 8:30 pm est with a 15.5 hr 0 damage rule , we use 1 squad on P1,P2 and p4 and 2 squads on P3 , if your interested contact me.
    PM me or get me on line chat .. line id
    tommyd2234
    Ally code
    635-287-796
    .https://swgoh.gg/u/tommyd2234/
  • We With Lives – A 6 guild alliance

Hello All,

Tired of seeing General Kenobi in arena and GW and not being able to unlock him? Has your guild tried Haat and failed? Have you built up your teams, but the rest of your guild is not active or not willing to make that push to get Haat on farm? We have just formed our 5th Haat guild and are looking for 1 player who can hold their own in Haat. The guild averages between 28-29K raid tickets a day. With that you'll raid almost everyday. If this sounds good to you or if you have any questions, friend me on Discord Havok99#6590 or my fellow recruiter TK421#5203 and we can chat. We use Discord to coordinate attacks, share tips/info and much more. May the force be with you.
  • Heroes of the Fallen Empire is a friendly, helpful, and drama-free guild.We raid  Heroic Rancor 3x per week,  Heroic AAT x 2 per week.
    Looking for 1 member

Requirements are as follows:
    1) Level 85
    2) Active daily guild tickets min. 500
    3) Haat ready teams preferred

If you are interested, please add me on Discord: Jaysloger#0368
  • We are an independent guild. 600 tickets is required. We get 30k tickets everyday since we have Alts to fill for people that miss.

24 hr 0 damage for both raids. We have a wait list tap system for rancor so everyone who can solo will get top 3 loot evenly distributed. Hrancor takes 15 min. Haat takes 1.5-2hrs. Discord is also required.

Guild reset is at 730pm cst. Raid times 9am/3pm/10pm cst. Haat damage doesn't matter but we do want members with good collection scores.

Discord: ahwang826#2051 The "a" is not capitalized
  • JKW CarboKnights, an independently run member of the JKW alliance, is recruiting active players with HAAT ready teams!

We are an HAAT guild running twice a week. We recently lost some players and are looking to refill our ranks. Currently we have 7 open slots.

Rules:
    1) 600 daily ticket or at least very close.
    2) Follow posted raid rules
    3) Must have discord so we can contact you if needed, and our rules are posted here as well.

We are fairly casual but also have a good level of competitive spirit as we want our GK shards and to do well in Territory Battles upon release.

If you are interested, please message me here or add me on discord at DarthDyl#9036 and include your swgoh.gg account or give a list of hAAT teams including gear tier and any Zetas you have.

Thanks,
    Dorth Reban
    https://swgoh.gg/u/dorth reban/
    Dorth Reban
    Officer of JKW CarboKnights
    DarthDyl#9036 on Discord
  • Norwegian Vikings guild recruiting.

We got space for 3-5 more players.
    Most players are Norwegian but important messages are in English.
    We do heroic rancor and HAAT.
    In addition to guild chat we use discord.

You:
    600 tickets most of the days.
    Do your share in HAAT.
    Read chat and follow instructions.
  • SithLivesMattered is looking for a strong roster to add to our guild. Very adult, non pc guild (lots of ex military). We're getting ready for Territory Battles (we expect to finish top tier) and would gladly welcome any big fish looking to leave a little pond. Most of us have been playing since 2015/early 2016.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/11248/sithlivesmattered/

You can contact me on Discord at MadMalgus#2598

Raid times are 1:30pm EDT

giphy.gif
  • Galaxy of The FM Sithlords recruiting! We are a newly created guild that left our old guild due to inactivity. We are actively looking for new members with the hopes of running Heroic AAT raids and members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events. Our goal is moving up to Heroic tanks raids as soon as possible! All raids will have a 24 hour period where everyone does 1 attack for 0 damage (send in 1 weak toon to die) so that everyone is guaranteed rewards. After 24 hrs raids will be free-for-all. Guild owner and officers are located in CST USA.

Guild Name: Galaxy of The FM Sithlords
    Ally code: 786-368-548
  • Room for one active player! Not casual, daily 600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition or we help you get there, of course!
    We are PVP ELITE, a top 50 guild, and we do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank as much as our daily 30k tickets allow. To join us, send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us (rules, raid times, background), please click the picture!

star_wars_icy_visions_recruiting.png
  • Please Wash Your Hans guild is looking to pick Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT ready players. Currently looking for 4 members with solid rosters.

We are an English speaking guild but have worldwide membership.

Our Heroic Rancor is on farm mode, and is usually completed in about 30 minutes or less

The HAAT is also on farm 2 hours or less.

Our guild employs an 11:30pm est 0 damage registration system for roughly 21 hours and then FFA for Rancor and phase specific HAAT teams starting at 9pm est.

We are an alliance with 1 other guild and would love to add more members to the family.

Our guild is a friendly one with the only expectations being:

-LINE app participation (Mandatory)
    -600 ticket/daily (Mandatory)
    - Participate in raid (even if it's only 0 damage registration)(Mandatory)

More guild details can be discuss using the LINE app. Looking forward to hearing from you.

For further info contact you may add me in game 434-133-927, or Xerrath on Line app (Xerrath)
  • Revenge Guild is looking to fill a few spots with daily and active players. We have just started being able to defeat the HAAT and preferably would like a few players with solid Chirpatine and Zavage squads to help speed up P3. We are made up of both F2P and P2P players and both are welcome to join.

Our guild is comprised of members from all parts of the globe but primarily communicates in English. We would like for future guildies to get their daily 600 participation.

For Heroic Rancor we require you run a suicide toon for 0 damage to ensure a reward and wait 24 hours before inflicting any damage. Once the 24 hour window expires it is free for all and typically lasts 15 minutes.

For HAAT it is a free for all and we have just begun to defeat the HAAT so I can not say what a typical time would be for completion. Our first defeat of HAAT took over one day. At the moment P3 is the only phase that takes a fair amount of time. Thus, we would appreciate any help with P3 to speed up the process.

We vary start times on HAAT and Heroic Rancor raids to accomodate our guildies in other parts of the world.

We use Line to communicate and you can send your ally code to Nolocke on lineapp or send an ally request to him at 111-388-184 if you are interested in grabbing some GK shards. Thanks and may the force be with you!
  • Das Super Villains is looking for 1 member to fill out our ranks. We do Haat and rancor at 8pm cdt and allow 24 hours to score at least a 0 in both raids. We're currently planning for territory battles with 3/4 of the guild having/will have commander Luke.

Requirements:

600 tickets daily

Follow rules(not many so it's easy)

Use line for communication

Looking for decent well rounded rosters, commander Luke is a must. Preferably top50 in arena or willing to push there with some help with your team.

If your interested or have any questions let me know.

Line: smokeyekoms
  • Just cleaned out all our inactive members, so we have room for 14 spots. Our guild is full of funny, informative, and ppl that play as a team whether it be donations, giving strategies, and awesome characters you can use/borrow to help you through you light, dark, and cantina battles. My light side and dark side guys I have available to borrow are below. We are 24 hours from our next 7* Pit Raid (Heroic) if you join, and have at least one 7* character you will be rewarded, as we can beat the raid within an hour even with our 36 ppl, the majority (92% of us) are lvl 85, with really hard hitters. Any questions please feel free to ask. Add me as a friend, and make sure you leave your current guild if already in one that is currently not making the progress you'd like, then once I accept you as a friend I will send guild invite. 926-445-943
    20748335_1486603514716605_4333841185180270564_o.jpg?oh=c32b6397faac8d7c1d3d5315dd021e24&oe=5A30F3A9
    20745968_1486603558049934_2379145982847321211_o.jpg?oh=5f47efdd53d188e779efda8371bfd21e&oe=59F3DABE
    Join us at Twilighthunters!! Must be 85+ to join. My ID# 926-445-943
    https://swgoh.gg/u/stealthassassin1/