Congratulations CG on LS and DS attempts - make them permanent please

Excellent idea albeit it a temporary move. Can't you make these permanent?

Your Quality Of Life improvements programme could really get the community thumbs up by making this a permanent feature.

Also congrats on the CLS event. Well worked if a little too easy. Think we now need to remember you are following the plot of the films for these events, hint hint.

Replies

• I agree, making hard farms easier, almost cut them in half technically
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hope they do other things like cut the cost to level up mods by 50% and increase the energy refreshes to 144 instead of 120.
  • Winstar wrote: »
    144 instead of 120.

+99900
  • HGF69 wrote: »
    Excellent idea albeit it a temporary move. Can't you make these permanent?

Your Quality Of Life improvements programme could really get the community thumbs up by making this a permanent feature.

Also congrats on the CLS event. Well worked if a little too easy. Think we now need to remember you are following the plot of the films for these events, hint hint.
    Winstar wrote: »
    Hope they do other things like cut the cost to level up mods by 50% and increase the energy refreshes to 144 instead of 120.

Yes to all please
  • Yes to all commented in this thread.

+1 ∆
  • They said that the 3 cheap refreshes was temporary but that was months ago, unless they remove that as well no reason to put it back to 3 attempts
  • I agree that the move to 5 attempts is very welcome. Thanks, Devs.

As for the energy refresh => 144 ... I think that's good and would be even more needed when trying to complete a higher number of daily attempts, but maybe it should be a reward for reaching level 85. Either way, it's a good idea.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    I agree that the move to 5 attempts is very welcome. Thanks, Devs.

As for the energy refresh => 144 ... I think that's good and would be even more needed when trying to complete a higher number of daily attempts, but maybe it should be a reward for reaching level 85. Either way, it's a good idea.

Yeah, I thought it can be a "reward" for those who are level 85
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]