Empire Strikes Back event

We just had an event mimicking A New Hope. ESB is next.

Reward for next event: Bespin Luke

Toons required:
You think it is a coincidence that Territory Battles are on Hoth, and ESB is the next movie? Not me.

-Hoth Leia
-Hoth Han
-Commander Luke
-Hermit Yoda
-Lando

You are welcome. Make sure you have Lando and are in a guild maxing Territory Battles.

Replies

• Not a hope they'll use Lando, it'll be Lobot or Threepio.
  • Well, commander Luke is the bespin version, so if we gonna have a ESB event it will be Jedi Luke as reward, since ANH event give out bespin Luke
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    My guess is that ESB is covered in Territory battles and the next Hero's Journey will be ROTJ. Could be wrong, though...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Nice post to potentially reference if it turns out you're right ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nauros wrote: »
    My guess is that ESB is covered in Territory battles and the next Hero's Journey will be ROTJ. Could be wrong, though...

That makes a lot of sense
  • As others said, Commander Luke is Bespin Luke. But that doesn't mean they won't do more ESB events--just that if they do, Bespin Luke won't be the reward.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • The next Luke will be the one from ROTJ.
    Farmboy = ANH
    Commander = ESB
    Jedi = ROTJ.

And yes it will most likely be the new Yoda(Hermit), Hoth Leia and Han, Commander Luke and the last one is debatable. Could be R2 again, could be Lando, or maybe a completely new character.
  • The next Luke will be the one from ROTJ.
    Farmboy = ANH
    Commander = ESB
    Jedi = ROTJ.

And yes it will most likely be the new Yoda(Hermit), Hoth Leia and Han, Commander Luke and the last one is debatable. Could be R2 again, could be Lando, or maybe a completely new character.

Everyone will be chasing the first 4 anyway so they're likely to pick someone the vast majority don't have and won't farm, which would rule Lando and R2. Mon Mothma, Rebel Chewie or C3PO being released in the meantime wouldn't surprise me though either TBH.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

If its anything like the last event (which isnt necessarily whats going to happen), we would play out ESB since we will be using CLS.
  • Like in all his forms is going to be one of the most sought-after characters. I doubt they hand two likes out in consecutive months. My guess is we won't see another Luke for a year or more.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Antisora wrote: »
    Like in all his forms is going to be one of the most sought-after characters. I doubt they hand two likes out in consecutive months. My guess is we won't see another Luke for a year or more.

I dont see it being that long but id bet it's after TB.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Antisora wrote: »
    Like in all his forms is going to be one of the most sought-after characters. I doubt they hand two likes out in consecutive months. My guess is we won't see another Luke for a year or more.

We might get Hermit Luke with The Last Jedi, he is not the main protagonist there.
  • leef wrote: »
    Nice post to potentially reference if it turns out you're right ;)

Already bookmarked.

I called Old Ben, Leia, R2, Farmer Luke, but guessed Raid Han a month ago.

Expect more lore-based events. I would farm all Hoth-related and ESB related toons.
  • It will be TB that requires CLS to get 3po
  • The 5th character will be the medical droid that puts his new hand on. Remember its Luke's journey, I don't recall him ever meeting Lobot, and I'm pretty sure he didn't interact with Lando until ROTJ
  • Jenojo wrote: »
    The 5th character will be the medical droid that puts his new hand on. Remember its Luke's journey, I don't recall him ever meeting Lobot, and I'm pretty sure he didn't interact with Lando until ROTJ

Luke met Lando on the falcon after Bespin.
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

If its anything like the last event (which isnt necessarily whats going to happen), we would play out ESB since we will be using CLS.

I like it!

Territory battles:

Hoth Battle
    CLS trains in Dagobah (special event)
    Asteroid Field (Falcon escapes from Tie Fighters and Star Destroyers, thus we use the fleet)
    Cloud City Battle (not that there was major battle, but still rebels vs empire, and last sequence vs Boba)
    CLS vs Vader (special event)