Prequel era characters

Prev1
Can we please add more prequel characters. We're about to have our third Han and we don't have Padme, jar jar or other gungans or wookiees. We have 7 ewoks and no gungans.

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    We could do without Jar Jar, but agree with the rest.
  • Nauros wrote: »

There is no way we can do without Jar Jar. #jarjarmatters
  • No!!!! We need Jar Jar! He is my favorite character. He needs to be a super epic toon
  • JTM48
    33 posts Member
    Jar jar needs to be included as a sith lord. That's the only way Jar Jar should be included.
  • Give us a sith anakin
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Give us a sith anakin

Preferably by a "Villain's Journey" event that involves slaughtering some younglings.
  • No Jar-Jar!!! For the love of.... never Jar-Jar!!!

Padme would be really cool, and Jango, and some more clones, but no Jar-Jar.

Senator Organa (Leia's stepdad).
    Pilot Padme
    Lil' Anakin
    Watto
    Young Jabba

(Any of those over Jar-Jar)
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • MOAR JAR-JAR!
  • Jango. Bounty hunters need some love.
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Darth Jar Jar is the only way he can be released into the game, he will bring back the sith meta and the devs will let him dominate in arena for the next 10 years.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    We need a Jar Jar.
  • Give us a sith anakin

He is already in the game - Darth Vader.
  • Give nightsisters some love. Where's Mother Talzin??
  • When Mace Windu gets a rework....

star-wars-mace-windu-freaking-out-crazy-Samuel-L-Jackson-1382659905O.gif?id=
  • +1 .... Mace rework (again) over Jar-Jar any day!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Yeah would love to see Padme, Boss Nass, Captain Panaka, Sebulba, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jango Fett, Lama Su, even Sio Bibble and yes, Jar Jar. If anything could redeem Jar Jar, it would be giving him a good kit in this game.
  • Nauros wrote: »

I want an epic event where he's unlocked by the worst characters. Ugnaught, CUP, Mob Enforcer, Eeth Koth and either Nightsister.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    starwars-jar-jar-gets-kicked-in-the-nuts.gif
  • +1 for sith jka....lets hope for a younglings joke(:
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    J7Luke wrote: »
    We need a Jar Jar.

Why not. Mine as well go all in and include:

8970981_orig.gif
  • Reworks for prequel characters too please
  • Winstar wrote: »
    We need a Jar Jar.

8970981_orig.gif

His gear can only be midichlorians
  • 7KUIz3s.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Winstar wrote: »
    We need a Jar Jar.

8970981_orig.gif

giphy.gif

• Winstar wrote: »
    Winstar wrote: »
    We need a Jar Jar.

8970981_orig.gif

giphy.gif

:D
    When Mace Windu gets a rework....

star-wars-mace-windu-freaking-out-crazy-Samuel-L-Jackson-1382659905O.gif?id=

What in the WORLD is that?
  • J7Luke wrote: »
    What in the WORLD is that?

I dk lol I looked up Mace Windu meme and that came up! XD

• DarthMufasa4
    214 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Id actually surport a jar jar. Not because I like the character, but because whenever he engages in conflict hes rediculously clumsy. And whilst in films and tv series, I to put it bluntly didnt enjoy this.

But for this game, they could have a lot of fun with game mechancis, making him a massive wild card character, who causes disruption both in the enemy ranks as well as your own.

That being said would prefer others first
    Padme
    Bail
    Jango
    Aurra sing
    Bossk
    Hondo (These last 3 could revolutionise scoundrels with a Jabba lead)

But Id love the rebels characters the most (the show)

Inquisitors (Yay for empire)
    Agent Callus

• I'd love to see Jar Jar with a big red button ability that when pressed causes damage to all enemy. Also maybe a unique that means something distracts him so attacks have a high probability to backfire.
  • Considering the new game mode and looking at the jawas on the game now, and remembering what the gungans were worth versus that droid army on episode 1, a gungan splash would be in place for this game. Gungan armies seem to have a hoard of emp type weapons their ability to instantly disable machines of any sort gives them something special to work with. However it would be incredibly backwards to have any overpowered offensive monsters come from this camp maybe some cross flexibility like the jawas and again like the jawas only useful in certain modes, and gungans could be sought after to conquer this new game mode dropping
  • Id actually surport a jar jar. Not because I like the character, but because whenever he engages in conflict hes rediculously clumsy. And whilst in films and tv series, I to put it bluntly didnt enjoy this.

But for this game, they could have a lot of fun with game mechancis, making him a massive wild card character, who causes disruption both in the enemy ranks as well as your own.

That being said would prefer others first
    Padme
    Bail
    Jango
    Aurra sing
    Bossk
    Hondo (These last 3 could revolutionise scoundrels with a Jabba lead)

But Id love the rebels characters the most (the show)

Inquisitors (Yay for empire)
    Agent Callus

I like the way you think. I would have to add Embo to your list of scoundrels though.