Prequel era characters

2Next

Replies

• Yeh, totally up for Embo, totally forgot. He would be one of my favourite bounty hunters
  • Winstar wrote: »
    starwars-jar-jar-gets-kicked-in-the-nuts.gif
    This is the droid we're looking for. ;)
  • Having Jar Jar be a wild card where he can help or hurt you would be really interesting to put in this game and make more strategic. Adding the Wookiee tarfful and gungan tarpals would be awesome
  • People can hate jar jar all they want, but to have some interesting character designs. People can respect the devs for that. Also having a character who isnt meta focused, and is there more for a fun joking around type of idea, would allow for some sense of humour to take place when fighting.

Imagine the idea of losing to jar jar. It sounds horrible. The idea of winning with jar equally sounds hilarious though, and thus would entertain. The whole point of this game to players
  • People can hate jar jar all they want, but to have some interesting character designs. People can respect the devs for that. Also having a character who isnt meta focused, and is there more for a fun joking around type of idea, would allow for some sense of humour to take place when fighting.

Imagine the idea of losing to jar jar. It sounds horrible. The idea of winning with jar equally sounds hilarious though, and thus would entertain. The whole point of this game to players

Exactly. Personally, I think it would even make it easier to lose. If I'm in GW and I get crushed by a Jar Jar, I would probably find it so funny (at least the first few times) that I wouldn't even be mad.
  • We should get Padme, Obi wan episode 3, Dark side anakin (no suit but yellow sith eyes), and more jedi.