Zader or Tarkin

Actually I'm using empire in arena with Tarkin Leader, this week I'll get my second zeta and I'm thinking put it on vader for rancor and aat, but I'm wondering who do you think is better in arena Zader or Tarkin. Others toons I'm using are thrawn deathtrooper nihilus and kylo (until I gear shoretrooper)

Replies

• If you are using Thrawn in arena, the toughest team I face is Tarkin lead with a super fast Thrawn. Thrawn always goes first in this combo. I would consider a zeta on Thrawn. However, Vader is super fun in raids.
  • unit900000
    626 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    zader is good for raids but using zader in arena is a bad idea cause if you run into CL lead AOE characters just get destroyed from the counters. using zader in arena right now and im trying to get to the point were I can use another team.
  • To second the anti Vader arena thing is you aren't using SA. Without her, Vader is too slow. I use him in arena with a super fast SA with good results against everybody but thrawn leads.

New luke may make me change tho. I have 1 kids and 1 victory against him.
  • Zader - Maul - Sith Assasin - Nihilus and Shore Trooper or Thrawn maybe viable in arena.

If you set the speed that SA goes first and after her goes Maul, you can daze the opposing team before Zader uses his AOE.

And after that Nihilus reduces cooldowns.

I wonder, if this will work.