Character Star Levels and overall potential....

In many games I've played similar to this game, characters were offered as they are here, at different levels out of the box. For example, Sidious starts out as a 4* whereas Dooku starts out as a 3* and it's been my assumption that the higher a character starts out at, the greater future potential they may have, even though they can all be upgraded similarly. This has been the case in other games and I'm curious if others wondered if this applied here similarly. Thoughts???

Replies

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    No need to speculate. See here for your comparison:

http://www.swgohcantina.com/character-max-stats/
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Hey Rolf, love that site. One question though - only 30 characters are listed. Are you still building the information on the others there?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Definately good to see that. Very interesting when you compare i86s max health.. He evens out with many other toons that at midrange look tankier. ;)
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Just another hint. Look at all the droids max stats. This seems to confirm with other endgame players concerning droid arena teams.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Kabbage wrote: »
    Hey Rolf, love that site. One question though - only 30 characters are listed. Are you still building the information on the others there?
    I should point out that it's not me. :smile: I'm just spreading their knowledge.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • I've seen the grid, have it in Excel right here and it is helpful in selecting characters...