Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• The Hype is Real is looking for three new members. We're seeking daily, active players that ares 70+ and generate 400 plus tickets a day (ideally 600). We're drama free, laid back, and all try to help each other out. We generate about 25k tickets a day and run about 3-4 raids a week.

We got one slot open. We are currently run heroic Pit and normal tank with HAAT aspirations in a month or two. We currently beat normal tank in a day We're mostly level 80 members, a few 70's, and a very small minority of lower active level players that are quickly leveling and contributing raid tickets. We're on Central standard time.

We have a 24 hour no damage cool down rule for heroic pit. Normal tank is all out attack.

We don't have a lot of rules other than heroic pit cool down and generating at least 400 tickets daily... Also must be respectful and not instigate. We understand people have outside lives and don't flip out. If you're going to be inactive for whatever reason, just give us a heads up We all help each other out and have a friendly community. We use discord and in game chat.

PM me with your ally code and I'll invite you to guild.
  • Welcome to our guild Thundercats V Ewoks! We are a fun guild who likes to chat but also are competitive.

6:30 PM EST is are guild reset time.

We are looking for good people who are active players.
    600 guild coins contributed daily. We also have a discord chat that you can join to communicate with everyone.

Our guild split off from another one because people weren't following the rules for Heroic Rancor, which is to only attack with a weak troop for the first day so that everyone can get rewards!

If you would like to join add me as an ally, my code is 713-747-193
    You can also add me on discord: Kingslayer#4671
  • Youarenotmydad
    49 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi at all :)

We are looking for Heroic AAT raid ready players for Grand Champion StarKillers. We are a relaxed international guild that doesn't require the use of line or discord. We feel like we can communicate effectively enough through the guild chat. If you want to join a guild without feeling like its a job then we are for you!

All we ask is:

*Hit 600/600 tickets as consistently as possible

*Can do 2-4% in the Heroic raid ( We have are on the brink of being able to complete HAAT and require a few more power players)

*try to be active every day (we will not kick you if you are offline for 2 days)

*respect our guild rules

*read the guilde chat

Our raids start at different times because we are an international guild! but we will post it 24h befor the raid start.

We are a very friendly guild who take pride in doing our best to help all players with strategies, information of upcoming changes and generous donations. Join Grand Champions StarKillers today by sending an ally request to 615-758-379 or send me a message.

Hope to see you soon in our guilde
    Youarenotmydad
  • Omeck
    27 posts Member
    Guild building for territory battles

We have HAAT on farm and are a single guild. Looking for a couple to replace some slackers ... we don't need help on HAAT but we are looking for players who may benefit us and who we may benefit in territory wars. If interested please hit me back with swgoh.gg account link. Level 85, CLS required, 600 daily, minimum 50 collection score, top 100 arena, top 200 fleet requirements
  • Awakened is an independent guild farming both hrancor and haat. 600 tickets is required. We get 30k tickets everyday since we have Alts to fill for people that miss.

24 hr 0 damage for both raids. Hrancor takes 15 min. Haat takes 1.5-2hrs. Most of our heavy hitters just 0 tap so it is easier to get good rewards. Discord is also required.

Guild reset is at 730pm cst. Raid times 9am/3pm/10pm cst. Haat damage doesn't matter but we do want members with good collection scores.

Discord: ahwang826#2051 The "a" is not capitalized
  • We With Lives – A 6 guild alliance

Hello All,

Tired of seeing General Kenobi in arena and GW and not being able to unlock him? Has your guild tried Haat and failed? Have you built up your teams, but the rest of your guild is not active or not willing to make that push to get Haat on farm? We have just formed our 5th Haat guild and are looking for 1 player who can hold their own in Haat. The guild averages between 28-29K raid tickets a day. With that you'll raid almost everyday. If this sounds good to you or if you have any questions, friend me on Discord Havok99#6590 or my fellow recruiter TK421#5203 and we can chat. We use Discord to coordinate attacks, share tips/info and much more. May the force be with you.
  • SithLivesMattered is looking for a strong roster to add to our guild. Very adult, non pc guild (lots of ex military). We're getting ready for Territory Battles (we expect to finish top tier) and would gladly welcome any big fish looking to leave a little pond. We look at number of g11 toons and average arena rank to get a good measure of the kind of player you are. Most of us have been playing since 2015/early 2016.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/11248/sithlivesmattered/

You can contact me on Discord at MadMalgus#2598

Raid times are 1:30pm EDT

giphy.gif
  • Order 45 has 2 spots left!!!
    Launching HRancor and AAT in 6 hours join us!!!!
    We have several experienced members that are helpful towards new players
    ORDER 45 accommodates all time zones
    Third Party Chat App: Discord (https://discord.gg/MucXXE)
    If interested send me a PM here or an ally request to either
    SuperTroopers: 243-247-743
    Omi (Officer): 555-329-15
  • Desperado's wants you!!

We are a casual, non-pushy guild with big aspirations, we believe that just because you can't guarantee 600 tickets a day doesn't mean you should miss out or that your guild shouldn't aim to master the top tier raids.

We're looking for active players, rank 75+, no Arena or Fleet requirements, who play hard but like to be able to take an evening or a weekend off. You don't have to be involved in guild chat, but if you are then the more the merrier!

Raids:

Usually start 6:30pm BST/ 2:30pm EST, same as the guild reset

Heroic Rancor - Usually runs every 4 days or less, with a 24hr low damage rule allowing lower level members to cut their teeth before the more experienced players polish it off. No pre-loading damage and we try not to solo so everyone gets a chance.

Tier 6 Tank - Usually runs every 5 days or less, currently we clear it in about 3-4 days.

Aspirations:
    We want to clear Heroic Tank by mid October, we have some players with meta teams and a couple CLS, but want people able to bring some damage to help out

Requirements

-Lvl75+

-300 minimum tickets per day, averaged over the week

-Discord is highly encouraged but not required

Contact me (Mugami Chinzano - Leader) on Discord (GBMKK#6147)
    Ally code 391-818-629
  • Please Wash Your Hans guild is looking to pick Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT ready players. Currently looking for 4 members with solid rosters. (Specifically phase 3)

We are an English speaking guild but have worldwide membership.

Our Heroic Rancor is on farm mode, and is usually completed in about 30 minutes or less

The HAAT is also on farm 2 hours or less.

Our guild employs an 11:30pm est 0 damage registration system for roughly 21 hours and then FFA for Rancor and phase specific HAAT teams starting at 9pm est.

We are an alliance with 1 other guild and would love to add more members to the family. Movement between guilds is to be expected(not mandatory but strongly encouraged)

Our guild is a friendly one with the only expectations being:

-LINE app participation (Mandatory)
    -600 ticket/daily (Mandatory)
    - Participate in raid (even if it's only 0 damage registration)(Mandatory)

Rules upon breaking expectations can be discussed in further detail in private.

More guild details can be discuss using the LINE app. Looking forward to hearing from you.

For further info contact you may add me in game 434-133-927, or Xerrath on Line app (Xerrath)
  • Trust. Honesty. Loyalty. Family.
    Where the journey is just as important as the destination.
    Come home. Prime3.

Esh Sotnicam
    Founder, Prime3 - SWGoH
    discord: tsmcdonough3#9475
    ally: 523-411-164
  • Oceanic Knights AUS Guild
    Aussie guild looking for more, we have an opening of 18 spots and are looking for more to help us get to HAAT. We are close with the team we have now so some extra people will help a lot!
    Raids at 6pm AEST (UTC +10)
    Heroic Rancor rules – 24-hour 0 damage applies with free for all next day at 6pm AEST
    NAAT – free for all
    We only ask for 600 raid tickets daily, contribute when you can and to work on HAAT teams
    Hit me up on Discord - meed#8486
    Ally code – 533-511-365 meedles
  • Order 66: Ready for Territories & More!
    Order 66 is Recruiting!
    icon.jpg
    Order 66: This is the Comp Guild in the O-66 family of guilds https://swgoh.gg/g/260/order-66/
    Description: We are a very active top ranked guild. One of only a handful of guilds to actually complete HAAT when it was launched. And we will be ready for anything and everything that CG can throw at us. We are Highly organized and competitive. We do Heroic AAT & Rancor raids. We're made up of some of the best players from around the world.
    Our guild's reset time is 6:30pm PDT / 5:30pm PST ( GMT/UTC -7/8)
    We ask that you have Line to communicate and to see schedules as they rotate times, do your 600 daily tickets and be active in the game. We are in the process of moving to Discord.
    Requirements:
    • Must have an account on swgoh.gg
    • Have an account on LINE (for now) and Discord (for near future)
    • 30-35 7* G11 characters minimum with a collection score over 60
    • Top 50 minimum ranking in arena consistently.
    If this sounds like a good fit contact me on LINE or Discord:
    LINE ID: lord_wolfe
    Discord: L0RD W0LFE 66 #2537
    Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • Soc
    162 posts Member
    Hello,
    We are doing AAT Heroics and completing 2/3week.If you are an active player and working on improving your toons join us we are more than happy to help you along the way if needed.
    We are a U.K. Guild currently seeking new members for our Heroic AAT raids.We are an active day one guild ,friendly with a great atmosphere in our chats.We currently do 3 T7 rancor raids a week which start at 20:00 U.K. GMT which take place on Mondays,Wednesdays & Sundays we encourage people to log a score if they can't make the raid as we want everyone on the prize board.We are doing 2/3 AAT Heroics a week and once you are an active player we would be happy to have you.
    We are well organised with raids and have a rota in place so everyone gets turns in each phase and many of our guild have solo at 7* and they have taken a back seat with low scores(this is entirely up to the individual whether they take a step back or stay in the rota) so others can max solo quicker.We are a mix of F2P & P2P either are welcome.
    Requirements are
    Level 85
    20+ 7* toons(one team for each phase of Heroic AAT)
    600 coins daily
    Must have the line app for comms
    Line ID - socireland
    Ally code - 166-238-833
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks
  • Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add 1 player to our team, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and normal AAT.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Awakened is an independent guild. 600 tickets is required. We get 30k tickets everyday since we have Alts to fill for people that miss.

24 hr 0 damage for both raids. We have a wait list tap system for rancor so everyone who can solo will get top 3 loot evenly distributed. Hrancor takes 15 min. Haat takes 1.5-2hrs. Discord is also required.

Guild reset is at 730pm cst. Raid times 9am/3pm/10pm cst. Haat damage doesn't matter but we do want members with good collection scores.

Discord: ahwang826#2051 The "a" is not capitalized
  • Force United is looking for a few recruits. We have both heroic raids on farm. We ask for 600 tickets daily but it's not hard core. Great group of folks that work together to help others improve their rosters. We have had members join and go from 500 in arena to top 50 or better in a few months.

If you are looking for a laid back but active guild, we are your new home. Discord is a must for all guild communication. We are international and vary raid times accordingly. PM me here or send a Discord request to Xanderxman#0823.
  • Hi there. We're Event Horizon. We are a high-end HAAT/HRancor guild who recently finished top 10 in overall guild points for the month of July. We have a space for one or two new guildmates.

We are a loose, fun guild with limited demands: get your 600 daily (!!!), do the dailies, follow the raid rules, expand your roster for the forthcoming Territory Battles, register on SWGOH. We're cool with people on vacation, etc. just communicate via chat so we know what's up and can prepare accordingly.

Discord is mandatory for coordination and we have a good time there chatting about the game and a mix of other stuff. A good mix of whales, dolphins and FTP guys keep things interesting and we have good, fair officers. We work together and don't tolerate jerks.

Raids go off at 9pm Eastern.

Guild rules are at: tiny.cc/swgoheh

Here's us on SWGOH: swgoh.gg/g/837/event-horizon/

If interested, send me a PM or send me an ally invite in-game: I'm at 815-822-328

Thanks!
    Gone to Plaid
  • Anton23
    143 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Kyiv City is looking for active players! We are doing Heroic Rancor and HAAT. I am looking for active players, preferably from Ukraine! We want to recruit 5-7 players to be ready for Territory Battles.

600 guild tickets daily is required (500 is minimum). If you won't be able to play for a few days - tell guild officers and we won't remove your from guild.

Our time zone: EEST (Eastern European Summer Time) UTC/GMT +3 hours
    Languages: Ukranian, Russian, English.

Heroic Rancor: 24 hours zero damage. (start at 20:00, using only one squad).
    HAAT: free for all (no limits to teams and time) (If you can do at least 700K-1M damage at HAAT - your welcome! do your best!)"

If you want to join us - send me private message!
  • Order 66: Ready for Territories & More!
    Order 66 is Recruiting!
    icon.jpg
    Order 66: This is the Comp Guild in the O-66 family of guilds https://swgoh.gg/g/260/order-66/
    Description: We are a very active top ranked guild. One of only a handful of guilds to actually complete HAAT when it was launched. And we will be ready for anything and everything that CG can throw at us. We are Highly organized and competitive. We do Heroic AAT & Rancor raids. We're made up of some of the best players from around the world.
    Our guild's reset time is 6:30pm PDT / 5:30pm PST ( GMT/UTC -7/8)
    We ask that you have Line to communicate and to see schedules as they rotate times, do your 600 daily tickets and be active in the game. We are in the process of moving to Discord.
    Requirements:
    • Must have an account on swgoh.gg
    • Have an account on LINE (for now) and Discord (for near future)
    • 30-35 7* G11 characters minimum with a collection score over 60
    • Top 50 minimum ranking in arena consistently.
    If this sounds like a good fit contact me on LINE or Discord:
    LINE ID: lord_wolfe
    Discord: L0RD W0LFE 66 #2537

Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • Das Super Villains is looking for members to fill out our ranks. We do Haat and rancor at 8pm cdt and allow 24 hours to score at least a 0 in both raids. We're currently planning for territory battles.

Requirements:

600 tickets daily

Follow rules(not many so it's easy)

Use line for communication

Looking for decent well rounded rosters, commander Luke is a must. Preferably top50 in arena or willing to push there with some help with your team.

If your interested or have any questions let me know.

Line: smokeyekoms
  • We are a guild of 35 players. We have 15 lvl 85 and 12 80+. 8 below lvl 80. I am committed to having a guild that is safe for female gamers, hence the name. We are a casual guild, but I'm looking for 80+ players who play daily and want to get to the level to fight the heroic battles. I do boot after 21 days on inactivity. If you don't have Han or Obi Wan but are committed to getting them. Please join us.

We are ranked 9352. We fight mostly tier V and VI, but are pushing towards heroic. Currently open to anyone lvl 80 and higher.
  • Vaderwasframed is recruiting!
    We are a heroic Rancor, normal AAT guild looking for additional players to build up to heroic AAT and prepare for Territory Battles.
    - Time zone is Eastern Time (east coast US), but we have a bunch of players around the globe
    - We observe a 24-hour zero damage period after starting the pit raid. Free for all thereafter.
    - Tank raid is free for all all the time!
    - We have a discord server and LINE group, haven't decided which is best yet, but LINE seems to have the edge.
    If you're interested in getting your daily 600 in and helping a fun guild get better, contact me via discord:
    Grand Moof#3409
  • Would you like more General Kenobi shards, Han shards and gear?
    Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum of twenty (20) toons at 7* Gear
    • we prefer Minimum level 84
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
  • Grand Champion StarKillers is looking for a small group of 5-7 players to join our guild and help push us to HAAT.

We are currently doing Heroic Rancor (0 damage/24 hours), taking less than an hour to go down.

Normal AAT (currently free for all), taking 1 day to go down and we are now looking ahead to HAAT.

We need active players who will do 600 daily so we can raid as often as possible. Minimum player level 80.

You also need to use the Discord app which we use for better communication and sharing of game strategy/tips.

https://discord.gg/YKaMJEQ
    ally code 615-758-379

Come and join us!
  • PicsArt_07-31-05.07.55.jpg

★ LOOKING FOR ACTIVE, ENGAGED PLAYERS WITH AT LEAST 30 GEAR 10+ TOONS ★

The Alliance Iota Alpha is recruiting new awesome members!

Are you ready for Territory Battles???? We are!

We are a competitive Heroic guild with an extremely active player base. Channel your inner dark or light side with a great collaborative environment.

We are being careful to only bring on players that have solid rosters and an interest in tackling new content. If that sounds like you...please drop us a line.

Right now we are looking for a few strong players with solid rosters and looking to tackle the upcoming content!

Prospective players should have ~30 g 10 and 11 toons, strong arena ranking (top 50 preferred though we will get you there and higher, if you are willing to put in the work), 65 7* characters, Commander Luke and the Hoth Characters must be unlocked, and be active and interested in the game. If you come as a little group, we can talk about flexibility in roster requirements for one or two of the players.

We are part of the Alliance Gaming Community!

★ Rules and Raids ★

Requirements: 600 daily raid tix required, Must be active on discord
    Raids: 3-4 Pit raids & 2-3 Tank raids weekly. Various raid times and always time to post zeros.
    Atmosphere & Culture: Always positive and fun loving. We are an enthusiastic and collaborative group. Our guildies are our family.

★ Contact ★

If interested join our Recruiting Discord. https://discord.gg/xkVsx86

Line app pm: sumrandomdude

Discord pm: Poe#1508

• Hello Fellow Star Wars Fans!!!

I'm in a guild called West Coast Faction and we have about 8 spots (possibly more) open in our guild. Most of us all are level 85 with a few who are getting closer by the day. 3 of us now have CLS. We run HPit 2 times a week now and are close to beating HAAT very soon with a little help. We can get through P3 but need that extra push as well as tickets for more raids. Looking for people who are ready to take on HAAT. We only ask that you contribute 600 tickets a day and are a fun laid back crew all around. Always willing to help and won't boot you unless you've been inactive for weeks without notice. All of our crew is pretty active though. We have a 24hr no damage rule on HPit (start times at 7:30pmPST/10:30pmEST) and then a free for all after that. We clear it in about 30min. Free for all on NAAT for now but will change that if necessary. Let me know if this interests you at all. PM me for more details.
    Ally code: 128-595-996
    Discord Id: Cartel54#5735
    My profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/cartel54/
    Our Guild: Most of us are registered
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20569/west-coast-faction/
  • SithLivesMattered recruiting one endgame player

giphy.gif

^^^^^^ if this gif speaks to you, you are an endgame player (ample g11 toons, and CLS preferably), ready for TB then we may be a good fit for you. Contact me here or on Discord at MadMalgus#2598

https://swgoh.gg/g/11248/sithlivesmattered/
  • "Too Old For This Sith" is looking to fill 1 open roster spot.

Quick info about the Guild: Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays.

We have a Line channel going for all members, but it's mostly for fun. Still, it would be expected that you join in case we need to coordinate something like future Raids or things of that nature.

If you're interesting in joining us please send me a PM so I can distinguish your request from the randos.

Ally Code: 312-212-822

(We are GMT -05:00.)
  • Hero's of a Fallen Empire:

The guild accepts the most dedicated of Veteran Heroes (Level 80+), willing to contribute daily at least 500 tickets and share in the spoils of a Heroic Rancor or Heroic Tank’s defeat. The exchange is a thriving market and a symbol of the sense of community of the guild.

Discord is the main avenue of communication for the guild, with several channels where members can kick back, plan their next raid or learn more about mods and their teams.

Eastern is the time zone used by the guild, but members of all locations are welcome.

We are currently accepting members to our second guild with opportunities to progress and eventually join the main guild as positions become available.

All our guild rules and guide lines are located in our discord chat same with our recruiting station:https://discord.gg/EkZDk32
    Plz post in fallenrecruits only to till officer accepts you into our guild see you soon!