Double toons

Is it possible for one player to have two toons of the same character but at different levels and strengths

Replies

• No lol. If it was people would have a team full of QGJ or GS etc.
  • Cometheloser
    944 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ok so if I see a guy on ally screen that has two sids but both at different star levels and power is that right?
  • I thought the same thing, but about the more generic toons, so that a team could load up on FOTPs or Tuskenraiders! The campaign has them, so I don't think it would be that big of a deal if you keep a team from loading up on the wrong toons.
  • Cometheloser
    944 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I've seen the same sid from a guy with same user name one six stars the other on four on the Same ally selection screen for the same fight didn't think that could happen?
  • I've seen the same sid from a guy with same user name one six stars the other on four on the Same ally selection screen for the same fight didn't think that could happen?

Two people can share the same name lmao
  • Willkimm98 wrote: »
    I've seen the same sid from a guy with same user name one six stars the other on four on the Same ally selection screen for the same fight didn't think that could happen?

Two? Mol Eliza lol
  • My apologies I did not realise you could have the same user name as someone else I meant mo offense to anyone and honestly did not know that could happen
  • Willkimm98 wrote: »

Two? Mol Eliza lol

Tons of mols
  • Plenty of people just use the generic name they try to assign when you first start.
  • My apologies I did not realise you could have the same user name as someone else I meant mo offense to anyone and honestly did not know that could happen

No its a system generated name for people who didn't chose one of their own. There are others as well.
  • As I say I didn't know live an learn
  • Yep that's it lol B)