Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• Blacklist_Blitz

Play Hard. Play Fair. Have Fun.
    Blacklist is a young guild, looking to grow into a productive guild. No level requirements. We've recently set up a LINE chat to communicate as a team, since game chat is very limited.
    We're looking for more depth. We've got a small number of productive members, but it's not enough to consistently run raids. We're hoping to change that
    For more info, contact myself, Blitz, on the LINE app. Search for my ID: blacklistblitz13
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 46 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment . Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • The Dathomir Alliance is NOW recruiting.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X is a friendly & active Guild. 

We are part of The Dathomir Alliance.
    Our main Guild is The Sons of Dathomir.

***The Sons of Dathomir have ONE spot open for a player who has a completed P2 HAAT team.***

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are looking for active members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

SPOTS ARE FILLING FAST.

We run T5/T6 Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Normal Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST) As our members improve so will the Raids.

Guild rewards reset at 7:30 pm CST.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking.

Join us & grow stronger together!

Guild: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X

LINE ID: jaxxsaber

Dark Saber Ally code : 235 978 531

Apply now or send me a private message.
    Thank you for your consideration. 
    May the Force be with you.

Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

• Tosche Station Cantina is a new guild that is hitting the ground running! We are recruiting all levels of players, all we ask is that you be active! We currently run Tier 5 but Tier 6 is very close to being our step-up. We're focused on getting to Heroic quickly and would love some strong, daily players to come and help put us over the top :)
    To reach us contact our leader, myself or hop on our Discord!
    Guild Leader, Bsmooth34: Ally code 649-192-949
    Officer, Drakendar Alsinder: Ally code 622-488-173
    Discord: https://discord.gg/aKbrZ9g
    Thanks and May the Force Be With You!
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 46 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment . Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • No Refuge is recruiting!

We have 47 members, so we have 3 spots for daily players! We are focusing on applicants who have at least one 7* toon, and can produce daily tickets =D. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players! We provide a fun growing and learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute and can participate in Heroic rancor, twice a week, and can help prepare for heroic tank and be ready for battlegrounds, so participation is a must. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that is mandatory and super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3 times, and announce them in advance.

We are also looking for HAAT officers. Those who can keep track of stats, damage, each player makes, is welcome, and an officer who can keep track of team comps and make suggestions to complete the HAAT raid. Most of our guys are level 80s, some are lower, all are super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game!

Leader: FlapMaster

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Heroic Rancor / AAT normal mountain time.

3rd Party chat: Line

Line ID: fhapmaster - yeah it has an (H) in it. =D

Min level: prefer in 70s +.
  • 1. The Sons of Dathomir
    Members now: 48
    Raids/week: 6
    Guild rewards reset at 19:30 pm CST
    Raids start at 14:00 CST
    Guild website: www.swgoh.costahd.com

We are looking for:
    * level 85
    * at least 10 characters at 7*
    * do 600 tickets/day
    * good team for HAAT Phase 2
    * Line chat application / Line it is a chat application for iOS and Android. / We don't require you to chat everyday.

Costahd
    * Line ID: costahd
    * Message me here: @costahd

2. Nightbrothers of Dathomir X
    The fastest growing guild
    We have 40 members now

Guild rewards reset at 19:30 pm CST
    Raids start at 14:00 CST
    Raids: The Pit T5/T6 and Normal Tank
    Guild website: www.swgoh.costahd.com

We are looking for:
    * any level
    * Line chat application / Line it is a chat application for iOS and Android. / We don't require you to chat everyday.

Contact
    LINE ID: chancellormartok

Join Instantly

To track guilds details: www.swgoh.costahd.com/join-a-guild
  • *Guild Name: Warriors of Bahamut
    *Level Requirement: 25
    *Number of Members: 7
    *Content: Interested in doing all raids as required. Will start low to get a feel for the Guilds Power. Also getting ready for Commander Luke and Territory Battles!
    *Other Requirements: Must get 600/600 tickets each day, try to contribute for Guild Activities, participate in Raids
    *Comments: We are a newly founded Guild of a few members who want to make a good community of active players. We will raid as often as we have tickets. A medium for communication will be added to this post once we have enough members to require external game comms.

We look forward to any interested players joining! The guild is Open Join for Lv 25+. Have a great day!

Anariodin
  • Death Star

Filling up our nAAT. Only requirement is having Line. Message me on Line (chromecobra) and I'll get you in. If you're a reliable 600 ticket person, can be moved to HAAT quickly.
  • Our guild, Edge of the Void, is looking for some fresh blood

Guild Name: Edge of the Void

About Our Guild: Our guild has been around for almost a year now. We currently have 37/50 members, having purged some inactive players and a some who can't comply with raid rules. All of our members are level 80+ with most of them at 85. We've got a good mix of high-end players along with a number who are developing their teams. Everybody gets along. We've got a lot of generous donaters, and our crew is great with roster-building advice and battle-strategy. We're looking to fill out the rest of our guild with players who are level 80+. We don't have a particular star/gear level requirement, but new admits should be level 80+ and have characters appropriately starred/geared to compete in Heroic Rancor and AAT. We need active players, especially with the upcoming Territory Battles. The daily refresh is 6:30 p.m. pacific.

Rancor Raid: We currently run Heroic Rancor Raids exclusively. We typically rotate starting times of 10:00 a.m. (pacific) and 6:30 p.m. (pacific). For Rancor Raids, our only raid rules are: (1) Mandatory 24-hour Zero Damage period on Rancor Raids, followed by free for all; and (2) players with a full 7-star Raid Han must stay out of a top 3 finish to allow everyone to acquire Han.

Tank Raid: For AAT, we are gearing up and working toward HAAT, but right now are finishing normal AAT in less than 48 hours. No restrictions on AAT raid.

Activity Requirements: We're looking for players that play no less than daily. We don't have a strict raid ticket requirement (we understand that life happens), but do evaluate each player's contribution on a weekly basis and ask that people generate a minimum of 400 tickets/day. Raid contribution is highly encouraged as will Territory Battle contribution. Players who are inactive for more than 2 days without notifying the guild are booted.

Third party chat: We use Discord for offline chat. Discord is not mandatory but it is highly encouraged.

If you're interested in joining up (we do have multiple spaces available if a group is looking to jump to a new guild), message me or shoot me an ally invite through the game:
    Ming the Insatiable
    Ally Code: 182-733-465
    Discord ID: MingtheInsatiable#9687
  • The Academy of the Fallen is recruiting active and committed players to level up and work toward territory battles and heroic raids.

We are looking for players level 70+ (we do have some legacy members under 70, but are progressing). Our main focus is progress and helping each other to make the game fun as a group.

We are in the process of getting our Discord server up and running for discussion and mentoring as well as valuable links to new and upcoming game info.

Activity requirements
    We are looking for players that are active daily and contribute to earning raid tickets. We raid 3 times a week on normal difficulty so ticket contribution is important.

If interested, please feel free to message me or send me an ally invite
    Tirvo Raindragon
    Ally code 986-462-594
    The Academy of the Fallen
  • RaineyRam
    372 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Cruel Assasins is a new guild created with the intent to make each and every player that joins feel like family. The name does not reflect the leadership by the way. Hard to come up with a guild name that wasnt taken. Help build hopefully one of the greatest guilds in the game. Be a part of a new experience.

Guild Reset is 7:30 pm Est
    Please reply to this post with your ally code if interested in joining or contact me on line app.

Line id- t.r.13
    Post edited by RaineyRam on
  • Looking for a guild? We are a guild of 30 members but have only 20 active players. We do heroic rancor raids but need more members for the HAAT raid. Anyone who is active is welcome. My ally code is 342-674-482 the guild name is Jedi with Redis
    We are in many different time zones but Communicate well
  • Short Stormtrüpers 2 is looking for 20 players. Best guild in town. Just don't suck too bad and have a minimum of 5 4* toons. You'll be set and ready to rock out with your socks on. See ya here!
    https://discord.gg/sAdm5vR
    325-664-438
  • OWEN FAMILY BBQ
    uncle_owen_beru_death.jpg#star%20wars%20disintigrated%20aunt%20500x295

Come join the BBQ! We are a HPIT & NAAT CST guild but most are in PST timezone on the verge of completing HAAT. Our guild has recently renewed it’s overall focus and directives to make the completion of HAAT a priority in preparation for territory battles. As such we are looking to have a smaller guild merge into ours and are willing to clear less than consistent players to do it.

Things we are NOT:

1) Interested in giant conglomerate alliances. It is not our style. May work for some but we are about the guild “family” over network. We want to know our guys and build our squads together. Not be with one group one day then have our tight knit team separated to accommodate a newly incorporated guild the next. Yes there is strength in numbers but there is also enjoyment of the game in simplicity.

2) Micromanage heavy – if you are a daily player and hit at least 360 energy a day you are what we are looking for. We don’t care if you are F2P, Dolphin, Whale, or other manner of sea creature type player (my patronis is a stag) – we just want participation and communication. Territory battles benefit the group that works as a unit. So we will be constantly pulling inactive players.

3) Militant about activity. Life gets in the way. The things I mentioned about are participation and COMMUNICATION. If you are not playing for a few days due to work, kids, wife, girlfriend, a concert, partying hard, burnout from the game or shark week marathons. It’s ok in our book so long as you respect the group enough to send a message.

4) Dictatorship. All decisions pass through our 8 person officer structure. That gives plenty of places to voice your concerns as well as a lot of perspective. All members attitudes and opinions matter. Our top players could easily jump into HAAT and ditch the lower half of the guild. We don’t because when we started OFB we wanted to have a group build together. Plain and simple. Didn’t want to sell out then…won’t sell out now.

5) Not Patriots fans…but we’d love some to create trash talk.

Things we ARE:

1) In need of consistent and communicative players. Daily players who enjoy the grind and like to talk strategy. We are a LINE group and expect communication in that forum. Doesn’t mean you have to chatter – just means that it needs to be an option for officers to get in touch with you and for you to be in our Announcement chat.

2) Work with the group. We break the HAAT goal down by phase. Each player takes a goal team for a certain phase that has a need then pushes that teams gear and mods to their max potential before moving on to another. That’s it – they still put time into arena and other areas but they focus their efforts.

3) Pretty lax overall. Most of our members are in their mid-thirties and have kids, wife, and jobs. So – we don’t all live sleep and breath swgoh. But we all put in our daily grind.

4) Hilarious – just ask us.

Guild Basics:

24 hour zero HP for HPIT & NAAT raids

Rotating raid schedule for multiple time zones. We find this the most fair.

LINE CHAT GUILD – some of us have Discord but older farts like me (37) just find LINE easier.

We build up lower units so if you are not HPIT or HAAT ready but are focused we want YOU
    Open to strategy ideas: If you did something you liked in the last guild we want to hear about it if you think it helps. Bring it to everyone – but be ready to debate. If the idea isn’t received that doesn’t mean you are not being listened to.

Territory battles bring the need for consistency. We also don’t want to churn good players just because they can’t do 600/600. We don’t all have millions to spend on crystals (we’re not models).

CONTACT INFO IF INTERESTED
    PAIHUSHIH
    951-953-995
    https://swgoh.gg/u/paihushih/collection/
  • SuperTroopers
    200 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Guild ORDER 45 needs more active members!
    We currently have 30 very active members and looking for more.
    We have several experienced members that are helpful towards new players
    ORDER 45 accommodates all time zones
    Currently farming Heroic Rancor
    Prefer LVL 70 but as long as you are active that's all the matters
    Try to reach 600 tickets daily but this is not strictly enforced
    Bottom line this guild has a bunch of fun members
    Third Party Chat App: Discord

If interested send me a PM here or an ally request to either

SuperTroopers: 243-247-743
    Omi (Officer): 555-329-15
    Post edited by SuperTroopers on
  • RaineyRam
    372 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Cruel Assasins is a guild created with the intent to make each and every player that joins feel like family. The name does not reflect the leadership by the way. Hard to come up with a guild name that wasnt taken. Help build hopefully one of the greatest guilds in the game. Be a part of a new experience.

Please reply to this post with your ally code if interested in joining or contact me on line app.

Line id- t.r.13
    Post edited by RaineyRam on
  • Khalian
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    The French guild "La loi des Siths" recruits active players.
    Time Zone : Paris.

Good atmosphere, 24h registration for heroic raids.
    Daily participation in the manufacture of raid tickets requested and we study requests from level 75.

Heroic Pit at the rate of two per week.
    Normal AAT, transitioning to heroic mode and 18 stars in territory battles.

You can introduce yourself by message on the facebook page of the guild or reply here with your ally code.

Good game everyone.
    Post edited by Khalian on
    Khalian - Officier - "La loi des Siths"
  • We are The Half Moon, a friendly guild focused on growing our squads and raiding, while understanding that real life happens. We did some housekeeping on driftwood members and now need 10 active players who enjoy the game as much as we do...

We are clearing 2 Heroic Rancors per week, will be able to do 3 p/w if we get the 10 active members we seek!

Raid Schedule:
    we currently comfortably clear normal AAT in 2-3 days and run 2 per week...
    we currently comfortably clear Heroic Pit in a few hours with a 24hr zero damage rule for first day...

What do we need?
    We have space for 10 active guild members. Preferably level 70+
    We need to start focusing on regular ticket intake, and though we are not a guild who requires/forces 600 tickets/day, we would like players who can contribute between 400-600 a day with stunning regularity.
    Only roster requirement is that you have one 7* toon to register for the raids.

The Guild is comprised of people from all hemispheres and from various continents. We follow 2 separate raid times (Europe and USA) to accommodate everyone.

We use Discord to chat and coordinate. Discord server link will be sent upon joining the clan.

My profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/lubnar/
    Ally code: 473-718-858
    Send me a PM on here or ally request me with no guild status and you will get an invite.
  • Reys_side_piece
    28 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hello all! New guild formed of active players from our old guild! We are in search of players levels 60+ that are active and can get the allotted 600 raid tickets daily. We are new so don't be shocked by our low member count. Currently all members are over level 70. If this sounds like your cup of tea, send me and ally request!

Ally code: 778-754-363

We will be doing 4, 5, and 6 star rancor raids to start along with normal AAT raids.

Any questions? Join our discord server.
    https://discord.gg/F3ux2U6
  • OWEN FAMILY BBQ
    uncle_owen_beru_death.jpg#star%20wars%20disintigrated%20aunt%20500x295

Come join the BBQ! We are a HPIT & NAAT CST guild but most are in PST timezone on the verge of completing HAAT. Our guild has recently renewed its overall focus and directives to make the completion of HAAT a priority in preparation for territory battles. As such we are looking to have a smaller guild merge into ours and are willing to clear less than consistent players to do it.

Things we are NOT:

1) Interested in giant conglomerate alliances. It is not our style. May work for some but we are about the guild “family” over network. We want to know our guys and build our squads together. Not be with one group one day then have our tight knit team separated to accommodate a newly incorporated guild the next. Yes there is strength in numbers but there is also enjoyment of the game in simplicity.

2) Micromanage heavy – if you are a daily player and hit at least 360 energy a day you are what we are looking for. We don’t care if you are F2P, Dolphin, Whale, or other manner of sea creature type player (my patronis is a stag) – we just want participation and communication. Territory battles benefit the group that works as a unit. So we will be constantly pulling inactive players.

3) Militant about activity. Life gets in the way. The things I mentioned about are participation and COMMUNICATION. If you are not playing for a few days due to work, kids, wife, girlfriend, a concert, partying hard, burnout from the game or shark week marathons. It’s ok in our book so long as you respect the group enough to send a message.

4) Dictatorship. All decisions pass through our 8 person officer structure. That gives plenty of places to voice your concerns as well as a lot of perspective. All members attitudes and opinions matter. Our top players could easily jump into HAAT and ditch the lower half of the guild. We don’t because when we started OFB we wanted to have a group build together. Plain and simple. Didn’t want to sell out then…won’t sell out now.

5) Not Patriots fans…but we’d love some to create trash talk.

Things we ARE:

1) In need of consistent and communicative players. Daily players who enjoy the grind and like to talk strategy. We are a LINE group and expect communication in that forum. Doesn’t mean you have to chatter – just means that it needs to be an option for officers to get in touch with you and for you to be in our Announcement chat.

2) Work with the group. We break the HAAT goal down by phase. Each player takes a goal team for a certain phase that has a need then pushes that teams gear and mods to their max potential before moving on to another. That’s it – they still put time into arena and other areas but they focus their efforts.

3) Pretty lax overall. Most of our members are in their mid-thirties and have kids, wife, and jobs. So – we don’t all live sleep and breath swgoh. But we all put in our daily grind.

4) Hilarious – just ask us.

Guild Basics:

24 hour zero HP for HPIT & NAAT raids

Rotating raid schedule for multiple time zones. We find this the most fair.

LINE CHAT GUILD – some of us have Discord but older farts like me (37) just find LINE easier.

We build up lower units so if you are not HPIT or HAAT ready but are focused we want YOU
    Open to strategy ideas: If you did something you liked in the last guild we want to hear about it if you think it helps. Bring it to everyone – but be ready to debate. If the idea isn’t received that doesn’t mean you are not being listened to.

Territory battles bring the need for consistency. We also don’t want to churn good players just because they can’t do 600/600. We don’t all have millions to spend on crystals (we’re not models).

CONTACT INFO IF INTERESTED
    PAIHUSHIH
    951-953-995
    https://swgoh.gg/u/paihushih/collection/
  • Obi Juan's Taco Stand is a guild created by active members of 2 old guilds that had several inactive members and leaders.

We currently have 26 members and are looking to expand.

Most of our members are lv 80+ and generate their 600 tickets/ day
    We can do a T6 rancor in a less than a day and NAAT in about 4-5 days

Preferably active members but casual players are more than welcome

If you would like to merge with us please message me to work out the details, but we would rather take in a guild rather than move

Be part of our guild as we climb our way to the top!

Ally code: 333-219-224
    Link to my roster in the signature

Star%20wars%20jeday-602x226.jpg
    Gezinem: 333-219-224 (F2P) https://swgoh.gg/u/getzinem/collection/
  • Cruel Assasins is a new guild created with the intent to make each and every player that joins feel like family. The name does not reflect the leadership by the way. Hard to come up with a guild name that wasnt taken. Help build hopefully one of the greatest guilds in the game. Be a part of a new experience.

Line id- t.r.13
  • Warriors of Bahamut is a new guild. 8 Members looking for other guilds to merge into ours. We are starting Raids this weekend! Come join us and We will make this guild stronger together!
  • Order 45 has 2 spots left!!!
    We are running HRancor and Normal AAT (Almost to HAAT)
    Raid ticket production 20-25K
    We have several experienced members that are helpful towards new players
    ORDER 45 accommodates all time zones!
    Third Party Chat App: Discord (https://discord.gg/PdkFgjw)
    If interested send me a PM here, join discord or send an ally request to either
    SuperTroopers: 243-247-743
    Omi (Officer): 555-329-154
    Dakk Janiels (Officer): 459-584-788
  • Hello, i am currently a lvl 85 player with about 9 7* characters. I have pretty much hashed my way through the game on a F2P basis with little to no assistance or advise. Tend to log in daily, however always seem to struggle to get anywhere near the 600 raid tickets. Looking for an active guild with a friendly atmosphere, ideally with players that could help me improve/grow. My Ally Code: 279-959-668
    Please let me know if you have any questions for me i will try and answer as quickly as possible.
    Thanks
  • The Dathomir Alliance is NOW recruiting.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X is a friendly & active Guild. 

We are part of The Dathomir Alliance.
    Our main Guild is The Sons of Dathomir.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are looking for active members (Levels 50 and up w enough 5* characters or higher to help in Raids) who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We currently run T5 Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Normal Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST) As our members improve so will the Raids.

Guild rewards reset at 7:30 pm CST.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking.

Join us & grow stronger together!

Guild: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X

Apply now or send me a private message.
    Thank you for your consideration. 
    May the Force be with you.

Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

• *Guild Name: Warriors of Bahamut
    *Level Requirement: 25
    *Number of Members: 8
    *Content: Interested in doing all raids as required. Will start low to get a feel for the Guilds Power. Also getting ready for Territory Battles!
    *Other Requirements: Must get 600/600 tickets each day, try to contribute for Guild Activities, participate in Raids and enjoy the game!
    *Comments: We are a newly founded Guild of a few members who want to make a good community of active players. We will raid as often as we have tickets. A medium for communication will be added to this post once we have enough members to require external game comms. This week we are going to be doing Raids Tier I and higher as we get a feel for Raiding. Will be adding more info as we get through the easier content!

We look forward to any interested players joining! The guild is Open Join for Lv 25+. Have a great day!

Anariodin
  • Hallo lieber Gamer,
    ich möchte euch gerne unseren „Deutschländerwürstchen“ Gildenverbund, bestehend aus zwei Gilden, vorstellen. Wir sind eine aktive Spielgemeinschaft, bestehend aus der Maingilde „DLW Deutschländerwürstchen“ und dem Wing „DLWing“. Die Maingilde ist mit 46/50 Spielern aktuell so gut wie voll, unser Wing hingegen hat mit 30/50 Spielern noch Platz für neue Spieler, die Interesse an einer sowohl spielerisch kompetenten als auch menschlich harmonischen und lustigen deutschsprachigen Gemeinschaft haben.
    Du bist alleine, in einer kleinen Gruppe Spielern oder in einer kleinen Gilde, die Interesse auf eine Fusion hat (logischerweise bis zu 20 Mann) und hast Interesse auf gemeinsames Spielen in einem großen Umfeld? Dann melde dich bei uns. Wir würden uns sehr freuen, aktive Spieler in unseren Reihen begrüßen zu dürfen. Wie bereits im Absatz angedeutet, suchen wir besonders für unseren Wing noch Mitstreiter.
    Wir raiden in beiden Gilden T7 Rancor, die Maingilde hat den hAAT mittlerweile auf Farmstatus, der Wing raidet den nAAT (Die Gruppe benötigt für den nAAT zwei Tage). Weitere Informationen bezüglich unserer Regeln könnt ihr gerne erfragen!
    Wir haben, abgesehen von einer Level-Voraussetzung von mindestens Level 80 für den Wing, eigentlich nur zwei Voraussetzungen:
    1) Line Messenger ist unser Kommunikationsmedium, dieser ist (in beiden Gilden) Pflicht! Es existieren mehrere Gruppen, in denen man sich z.B. über Mods, GK oder Raids austauschen kann. Wir haben drei Pflicht-Gruppen: 1) Raidgruppe Rancor 2) Raidgruppe AAT 3) Hauptgruppe
    2) Wir erwarten von ALLEN Gildenmitgliedern (Main & Wing) zielgerichtetes Charakter- & Item-Farmen, um hAAT-ready zu sein. Ebenso ist die Bereitschaft, bei den neuen Territory Battles zielgerecht zu farmen, erwünscht.
    Wir pflegen eine aktive Kommunikation, zudem erwarten wir, dass man zumindest die Chatverläufe in den Pflicht-Gruppen liest und auf direkte Fragen antwortet.

Wir wünschen uns definitiv eine möglichst hohe Zahl an Raid-Tickets. Wir sind der Auffassung, dass selbst bei einer f2p Spielweise mindestens 500-550 Tickets kein Problem sein sollten!

Konnte ich euer Interesse wecken? Dann sendet uns eine Kontaktanfrage über Line, die Line-ID des Wing-Leaders ist: „braunizottel“
    Wir freuen uns auf eure Anfragen 
    Tikei87
  • ZagNutts
    19 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    "Hello there! Come here my little friend, don’t be afraid…"

The Z Nutt Tossahs (ZNT) is looking add 10 - 15 daily active players to its ranks! We are a committed, friendly group looking to overhauling our roster in preparation for the HAAT and the new Territory Battle game mode. We welcome Level 78+ players (F2P or P2P) and are invested in helping new members refine their roster and find success in the Raids.

We are Heroic Pit Raid Guild and are currently running NAAT Tank Takedowns.

ABOUT US
    We have grown from a trio of three Star Wars “enthusiasts” into an international Guild with members from exotic places such as Canada! Our core members hail from the USA, Brazil, Portugal, Turkey, and, of course, Canada (we have a lot of Canadian members). Our common language is Galactic Basic (English) but we have members that speak fluent French and Portuguese. Our approach to the game is enthusiastic; we want General Kenobi & all the new characters the Territory Battles may offer! We have online resources to help players develop their roster in a productive, personalized manner. A majority of our members are F2P with some that occasionally spend a few bucks.

GUILD RESET & TIME ZONE
    Our Guild Activities reset at 7:30 pm EST.

RANCOR RAIDS
    Our Pit Raids run on a rotation beginning with a T5 that is reserved exclusively for developing members, all established members earn rewards for their zero point contribution.

Following the T5 we launch three T7/Heroic Rancor Raids. A mandatory 24 hour Zero Damage Period applies to all of the T7 Raids. Once this 24 hr period concludes members may battle at will. We typically run two Rancor Raids a week starting at 11 am ET or 10 pm ET. If tickets are available we will run a BONUS third raid.

AAT RAIDS
    NAAT launch whenever we have the requisite tickets, typically running twice a week.

DISCORD & Guild Chat
    Access to Discord is strongly urged, but not required. For members not comfortable using external methods of communication they can stick with the in-game chat.

HOUSE RULES
    While we enjoy playful banter, please be polite and respectful of others. We're all different individuals from all over the world, with different views on all kinds of subjects. By all means, discuss, but keep it cool and respect differing opinions.

EXPECTATIONS
    600/600 tickets per day is a loose requirement. While all our members are encouraged to contribute the maximum ticket amounts, we know folks have lives outside of Star Wars. (I know, but it happens.) We keep track of how many daily raid tickets everyone contributes. Members that are found to be underproducing will receive a warning. If their inactivity continues, they will be removed from the Guild.

Participation in ALL raids is required. Communicate with the officers if you aren’t able to participate in scheduled Raids.

ABOUT YOU
    Level 78+ player. Ideally, you have an SWGOH.gg profile, but it isn’t necessary. You should have at least one full 7-star team. Be an active, daily player. We will consider players that are of a lower level, and/or with less 7-star characters if said player is extremely active and progressing fast.

Contact Zag Nuttz#1519 on Discord or DM me with your questions or interest!
    Post edited by ZagNutts on