Raid Han Zeta insanity.

Skuddy
137 posts Member
edited August 2017
So according to the text, his ability double taps EVERY turn not just his. So this is working as intended. But I feel like this is silly over powered. He hits so hard. Am I the only one? It's for sure my next zeta. No doubt.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• It is a ZETA ability
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    It is a ZETA ability

Yep, just like the one at Tarkin. Oh wait ...
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Ronoaldo wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    It is a ZETA ability

Well it's a zeta on a rebel
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    It is a ZETA ability

Well it's a zeta on a rebel

Yep, just like the one at Pao. Oh wait ...
  • There is a reason he hits like a truck. Han's weapon of choice was the DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol. It was considered one of the most powerful blaster pistols in the galaxy, delivering massive damage at close range. Look at the scene were they are escaping Mod Eisley. That thing is making parts of the hanger bay exploded. The power of his weapon is unparalleled which is why he hits like a truck.

With that said I would like to be the first to say NERF Han please he is way OP. Just kidding
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    bumped over to the correct sub forum.
  • Its Han freakin Solo. Everyones been complaining how awful he was and needed a buff, well there ya go.

This is a DL-44, the most powerful blaster in the galaxy, I know what your thinking, did I fire 500 shots or 6? Do you feel lucky? Well do ya, punk?
  • Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    bumped over to the correct sub forum.

Luv u kyno
  • Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    DarthTaral wrote: »
    There is a reason he hits like a truck. Han's weapon of choice was the DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol. It was considered one of the most powerful blaster pistols in the galaxy, delivering massive damage at close range. Look at the scene were they are escaping Mod Eisley. That thing is making parts of the hanger bay exploded. The power of his weapon is unparalleled which is why he hits like a truck.

With that said I would like to be the first to say NERF Han please he is way OP. Just kidding

Yes, the DL44 is outlawed in parts of the Galaxy isn't it? I know it's supposed to be super powerful.

And for the record. OT rebels coming back into meta is so sick. Would love to see more oldies get updated like this.