Character Strategy- Captain Han Solo

2Next

Replies

• Oh yay...more rebels...*sigh*
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Natsu5 wrote: »
    Why is that Deathtrooper only has 70% chance to apply daze on his basic but, but both rebel characters (Captain Han, and Zeb) have 100%?

Everyone knows... it's cause the game is heavily favoured towards rebels!
    That's true but Deathtrooper can double tap against Rebels

And CHS has double damage against Empire

His DOUBLE damage is 3600 maxed out lol.

• I am glad he doesn't do massive damage, he's there as a cleanse/support. If he was doing massive damage we'd call him Chirrut
  • Yay, another anti-empire character! I'll only be calm once we get another TB that is focused solely on Empire.
  • Bossk_Hogg wrote: »
    Jeez that is some pitiful damage. Hitting an empire for 3600 means he hits for 1800 otherwise. On his only damaging attack. That's Chief Nebit bad.

Yeah, but watch him just brush that dirt off his shoulder though
  • Yay, another anti-empire character! I'll only be calm once we get another TB that is focused solely on Empire.

See you would think the battle of hoth would be Empire focused but it's sadly not.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Bossk_Hogg wrote: »
    Jeez that is some pitiful damage. Hitting an empire for 3600 means he hits for 1800 otherwise. On his only damaging attack. That's Chief Nebit bad.

Yeah, but watch him just brush that dirt off his shoulder though

On Hoth it's called snow
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Find it very amusing to see the pictures of him in his big fur-lined coat on a jungle planet and in a smoldering junkyard.
  • Is the Captain Han in the Basic attack GIF maxed gear, level, rank?
  • Why is that Deathtrooper only has 70% chance to apply daze on his basic but, but both rebel characters (Captain Han, and Zeb) have 100%?

Most likely because han doesn't apply DEATHMARK, remove ALL BUFFS and increase cooldowns.
    They have totally different kits
  • Heads up! The posted kit was slightly out of date. The cooldown of Hunker Down should be 10 and the stacking Max Health gain on Nick of Time should last 3 turns.

• Im pretty sure his not maxed abilities... but max gear yes. So his damage will probably go up
  • Tantema_Garnik
    302 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    "Unlocks at ??" -- ?? = 4* for anyone who can look at a picture.

Lol, good eye ;-)
    Calx wrote: »
    Captain Han Solo
    [*] Dispel all debuffs on Han and target ally, and they both recover Health equal to 40% of Han’s Max Health and gain 25% Turn Meter. Then, if the target ally has full Health, they also recover 20% Protection. This ability’s cooldown is reduced by 1 whenever an ally suffers a debuff. (Cooldown 8)

So if Vader's Force Crush applies 3 DoTs and 1 Speed Down (4 debuffs) to just 2 allies (including CHS?), then Hunker Down gets fully reset?
    Yes, but also the 6 Dots are back if Zader. You just removed the speed down...

Update:

Dispel all debuffs on Han and target ally, and they both recover Health equal to 40% of Han’s Max Health and gain 25% Turn Meter. Then, if the target ally has full Health, they also recover 20% Protection. This ability’s cooldown is reduced by 1 whenever an ally suffers a debuff. (Cooldown 10)

This was the quickest nerv. Now, Cooldown is on 10 (from 8)

So the Answer is No. But wait some time, it can change again :-)
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Natsu5 wrote: »
    Why is that Deathtrooper only has 70% chance to apply daze on his basic but, but both rebel characters (Captain Han, and Zeb) have 100%?

Everyone knows... it's cause the game is heavily favoured towards rebels!
    That's true but Deathtrooper can double tap against Rebels

And CHS has double damage against Empire

But look at the damage... 3600... so if the target it's not empire the attack will do 1800 :/
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • SivPax wrote: »

Most likely because han doesn't apply DEATHMARK, remove ALL BUFFS and increase cooldowns.
    They have totally different kits

Han also doesnt double tap and STUN rebels
  • Sure and Please dont forget to rename game to GALAXY OF CLONES. Its very awesome to play with full Han Solo team. GJ EA, really you doing good :) Its "right" way to make this game more attractive. Some additionals ideas for You: Vader, Vader without a helmet, Vader with broken helmet, Vader from III episode, Vader from IV episode and so on. - Its really will be very fun :) I want to have full Vader team.
  • #CG_Kozispoon If somebody is killed by Death Trooper's Deathmark I'm assuming Captain Han won't be able to revive them?
  • I'm not impressed. I see old daka that doesn't hit as hard in a fur coat
  • I'm not impressed. I see old daka that doesn't hit as hard in a fur coat

And can't stun
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • With those white gauntlet gloves and white boots, he looks like an 80's dancer from Soul Train.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    I just want to know where is Captain Han Solo. According to the most recent update he's supposed to in cantina on the 7-D node now but he's not there. So when is he showing up?
  • please make Old han from TFA and young Han from the spin-off movie.
    then make a new "Han" tag so we can make a full team of Han Solo.

Han Quintet
  • Calx wrote: »
    Captain Han Solo
    [*] Dispel all debuffs on Han and target ally, and they both recover Health equal to 40% of Han’s Max Health and gain 25% Turn Meter. Then, if the target ally has full Health, they also recover 20% Protection. This ability’s cooldown is reduced by 1 whenever an ally suffers a debuff. (Cooldown 8)

So if Vader's Force Crush applies 3 DoTs and 1 Speed Down (4 debuffs) to just 2 allies (including CHS?), then Hunker Down gets fully reset?

Another point, if that Vader is a zeta'd lead and CHS cleanses the DOT's, then vader's ability reapplies them, does that count as another 6 debuffs? automatically turning it into a 2 turn cooldown until Vader is dead and they stop refreshing?
  • please make Old han from TFA and young Han from the spin-off movie.
    then make a new "Han" tag so we can make a full team of Han Solo.

Han Quintet

Hi, I'm from your future (my present, of course). This has happened!
This discussion has been closed.