71 posts Member
edited October 2017
@mods please delete post
Post edited by WookieeWrath on

Replies

• Dubin
    25 posts Member
    Please don't join us. I need my lootz.
  • If you are into SWGOH and fantasy football, join us. We have two leagues within the Empire and both the pay and free to play teams are filling up fast. Message me for details.
  • Escoyayo
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    739-317-484

CLS Gear XI
    Post edited by Escoyayo on
  • WookieeWrath
    71 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Please find me on discord so we can talk about your future in one of our Empire guilds. WookieeWrath Empire {Lead}#9608
  • Dont listen to Dubin. There are rewards for all in the Empire. The future of SWGOH is TB with one of our HAAT guilds. Sign up today and take the journey forward with us.
  • Deanmoriarty1
    79 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    We have lots of Lukes and Hoth soldiers and scouts. Come join us and never leave cause we are awesome and you'll give me abandonment issues.
  • When is TB coming?
  • 3 top guilds with HAAT on farm for months and another casual guild that will hit haat soon (and doesn't require 600 tickets per day). Our haat guilds are full of CLS and pumped up for territory battles. The Empire will be ready to answer the call. Will you? Join up with the best of the best today.
  • Spots are nearly all taken, but if you have a good roster and great attitude, please let us know and we would love to chat about having you fill one of our final openings before territory battles begin!
  • TB is getting closer. Are you ready? The Empire is.
  • We have a spot open. You want to be in a guild with 40+ CLS? Then join us today.
  • Come be a part of our great organization, deep into preparations for Territory Battles. Join us now before our guilds are completely filled up with TB ready Heroes.
  • Dubin
    25 posts Member
    If I wasn't already in this community, I would join it. On the condition that I was kicked out first. This is the first version of me, I mean, not the version of me joining. It's one of those "I wouldn't join a club that would have me as a member" situations. I may have lost the thread here...

Join the Empire!
  • Throughout the multiverse there are infinite possibilities yet there is not a universe where I wouldn't belong to this amazing group.
  • Dubin wrote: »
    If I wasn't already in this community, I would join it. On the condition that I was kicked out first. This is the first version of me, I mean, not the version of me joining. It's one of those "I wouldn't join a club that would have me as a member" situations. I may have lost the thread here...

Join the Empire!

This is funny....I think.
  • join_today_4guild.png
    If you are looking for a great community; one that's laid-back and generous, but also takes down all top-level content, look no further. Join The Empire today!
    Just click HERE or contact us on the forums.
  • Cool pic Areceni
  • Awesome image and represents us so well. Come join our team and prepare your own rosters for Territory Battles, or join one of our TB squads to help create strategic plans for defeating this content right away. Reach out to our Imperial Recruiting team today! >>>HERE<<<
  • Excited for the Territory Battles to finally arrive! Plenty of new people showing up to help us dominate and get highest tier of rewards as soon as possible. I would think that people would want to be apart of that, what about you guys?
  • Pros:hang out with me on discord
    Cons:not getting to hang out with me on discord.

Need I say more?
  • Nothing better in life than hanging with Dean on discord
  • Good morning future Imperials! We have a lot to look forward to here in the Empire. Our next Empire wide challenge event is almost upon us and TB looks like it is right around the corner. There is a lot to be excited about... oh and that Dean guy is here for your meme'ing entertainment.
  • Come join us in the panic farm for Hoth Rebel Soldier. Which we have a lot of but let's be honest could use more of.
  • Does anyone have any credits left after galactic power came out?
  • Well, I just spent about 35M fleet currency and 20M credits to get my little toons to look not so little. But it is all for the cause!
  • One member just left due to real life commitments and we pour one out for our brave departed trooper. On the bright side, that means there is a spot open in a top haat guild that is part of a terrific community where players are not treated like numbers. We finish all end-game content and have a blast while doing it, but are a genuinely good group that cares about every member.
  • This is only but the beginning of a new era for SWGOH. Join us to conquer this new content and build your roster in the process. It's time to take your gaming to the next level and become the Imperial you always dreamt you could be. We have one Heroic spot remaining, could it be yours?
  • Well, I just spent about 35M fleet currency and 20M credits to get my little toons to look not so little. But it is all for the cause!

I'm impressed that you were able to save so much.
  • 12mm1826 wrote: »
    Well, I just spent about 35M fleet currency and 20M credits to get my little toons to look not so little. But it is all for the cause!

I'm impressed that you were able to save so much.

I was at 53M fleet currency. Now down to about 30M, but I am barely at 1M credits. #TBProblems.

Do you TB?
  • I spent 20 million credits on 7 star promotions yesterday. #AgeofTB