TAC Gear challenge

This is by far the most useless challenge gear wise. Can't we get this changed? I have at least 300-1000 of all these gears. I know I know, for new players it's good but I don't know.. maybe add another tier with different gears??

Replies

• Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Agree, I multi Sim this challenge because of the ability materials but after that expires I don't even run the final 2.
  • Options
    Fully agree guys. Most of the gear challenges need a gear overhaul or to be refreshed.
  • Options
    I m pretty sure the challenges will get more gear when g12 comes
  • Options
    +1 all the others have some sort of harder gear you need a lot of but this one offers absolutely nothing I just skip it now
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I would love to see it reworked: my idea is to give there mk 3 sieniar holo projectors and mk3 czerka stun cuffs

:P
  • Perdogie
    130 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Agreed. The smallest quantity of its gear I have is 500. I don't waste the sims on it anymore
  • Options
    Things you can do:
    1) Post this in Feedback --> Challenges. Feedback is considered more seriously because it's an undervisited forum. Posts in General Discussion have a "Look at me! Look at me!" air about them that rapidly devolves the thread.

2) Provide solutions. Saying "something must be done" is all well and good, but WHAT? More gear? Different gear? Increase the demand for pieces already given?

3) Stop doing the challenge. Feedback is all well and good, but hard data is better. If they see a dip in people doing a particular activity they will take a look at that activity and try to make it more desirable.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    1 sim ticket for 800 credits is a darn good deal! At least it keeps them from reaching a 20k stockpile B)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    1 sim ticket for 800 credits is a darn good deal! At least it keeps them from reaching a 20k stockpile B)
    I used to auto T5 so that I would save sim tickets with that same justification--if I'm always shy on credits, I shouldn't sneeze at the 4000 you get from the challenge. But, mathmatically, yeah... you should. Even if you got the minimum Credit Heist reward, it would take 250 weeks (15 TAC challenges a week) to equal that one minimum payout.

So I figured not doing it, and thus providing hard data that folks are skipping it, was a better use of time.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving to appropriate sub-forum: Feedback: Challenges
  • Options
    So, any feedback on this? Why this useless thing not being reworked?