Accidentally Zeta List

evoluza
2619 posts Member
Can we create a Liste of People they upgraded accidentally one of Luke's Zetas?
I start with me.
So we have: 1

Replies

• Naw
    969 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    I start with me.

Simple solution, make CLS a favorite and only access him through that.

I've accidentally placed several omegas, but nothing like this.
  • I deliberately zeta'd both his Uniques.
    Does that count, too? :)
  • Got a guild mate that zetad chirpa.

Yup-yup!
  • Naw wrote: »
    I start with me.

Another simple solution : read before clicking. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Naw wrote: »
    I start with me.

I've spent resources because my kid jumped in my lap while I was playing. Thankfully not a Zeta yet. It's horrifyingly easy to accidentally blow month's worth of farming with one accidental screen mashing at the wrong time.
  • IDK, byr one Luke is with rifle, another is with lightsaber... They are so easy to distinguish. I think you should not hurry with applying...
  • I Zetaed DN when I was half asleep one morning.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    zeta'd his lead by accident, his ability list resets back to the top, so when i thought i was going to bring his unique to lvl 2 (clicking on the spot it used to be at) i actually zeta'd his lead. Same thing happened to a guildy and a shardmate of his. We laughed ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!

I came within tapping the upgrade button but sliding my finger off it on Chirpa. I thought it was an omega. I would have died since I hate Ewoks and I had already accidentally zetad my Tarkin unique. Muscle memory, good stuff.
  • My guildie zeta'd DT with no kren :(
  • My guildie zeta'd DT with no kren :(

Ouch, I guess we know who he is farming now
  • LocalHero wrote: »
    My guildie zeta'd DT with no kren :(

Ouch, I guess we know who he is farming now
    He has no choice lol bad timing too, it's rebel season!

• zeta'd Wicket by accident when i unlocked him
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Naw wrote: »
    I start with me.

I've spent resources because my kid jumped in my lap while I was playing. Thankfully not a Zeta yet. It's horrifyingly easy to accidentally blow month's worth of farming with one accidental screen mashing at the wrong time.

My 2 yr old once abandoned a raid.

Also a guildmate accidentally put a zeta on tarkins lead last night. He runs FO.
  • I think a simple "are you sure you wish to purchase this upgrade?" for every zeta wouldn't be a bad idea.

Reason being is when I unlock a character I am prepared to max out, I spam the ability upgrade button to 7. Sometimes I accidently omega, but if I spent a zeta by accident, I might just die.