Comander luke skywalker When is it comming back...?

Ssj3goku
190 posts Member
edited August 2017
Now that the event is over Any Dev 0r someone who can answer this question seeing I misses him by 2 chars.....I as well as others want to know.?

Replies

• When he comes back is when he comes back, I wouldn't hold out for a direct answer.

We were given almost 3 months warning that many toons would be needed
  • So I am supposed to dump resorces into chars for an event who as far as we know.....may not return......? Intill next yr.....? If that is the case I will be hording everything not even promoting old Ben or Leia intill I have to also I plan on not buying anything aanymore........on this game as a form of protest ...
  • Ssj3goku wrote: »
    So I am supposed to dump resorces into chars for an event who as far as we know.....may not return......? Intill next yr.....? If that is the case I will be hording everything not even promoting old Ben or Leia intill I have to also I plan on not buying anything aanymore........on this game as a form of protest ...

Or you can be caught off guard again like you were this time :-)
  • Ssj3goku
    190 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Old Ben 15/100 Leia 49/100 I don't think so.

And like I said good luck on there part on getting my funds.....if i did not have to * and gear 2 empire to get 7* just for R2 at 7* I would have had the event beat......like I said i will shard them up....but it will be in my own time.....without using crystal refreshes......and not spending anything in game just what is nesscary
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    I feel like this question just doesn't get asked enough.
  • the answer ist obvious!

August, of course...
    So I am supposed to dump resorces into chars for an event who as far as we know.....may not return......? Intill next yr.....? If that is the case I will be hording everything not even promoting old Ben or Leia intill I have to also I plan on not buying anything aanymore........on this game as a form of protest ...

It will return at some point. Might be a month, might be three. Maybe more. More than enough time to get everyone needed ready completely f2p.
    Also, word of advise. If you wait for official statements to when an event will return, you can be sure it's pretty darn close to when it actually starts, meaning you probably lack the time to farm the required people in time.

If you don't want to promote them, until you need them, that's fine. Just farm their shards as a side project and keep a stash of credits around for when you need them.
  • banjo1071 wrote: »
    the answer ist obvious!

August, of course...

Well we only have like 2 weeks left in the month......and such so I am not holding my breath
  • Geez. It will come after some undisclosed length of time.
    Old Ben 15/100 Leia 49/100 I don't think so.

And like I said good luck on there part on getting my funds.....if i did not have to * and gear 2 empire to get 7* just for R2 at 7* I would have had the event beat......like I said i will shard them up....but it will be in my own time.....without using crystal refreshes......and not spending anything in game just what is nesscary

Leia is amazing in so many teams, and even more so since her rework. Why wouldn't you invest in her?
  • Geez. It will come after some undisclosed length of time.

And I as well as others want to know......when seeing why work on chars for an event that might be 6months away
    banjo1071 wrote: »
    the answer ist obvious!

August, of course...

Well we only have like 2 weeks left in the month......and such so I am not holding my breath

WOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH
  • MykCnoE wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    banjo1071 wrote: »
    the answer ist obvious!

August, of course...

WOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH

Parted his hair
  • You didn't get an answer on your other post, you won't get one this time. Sorry, but the devs can't just tell you when it will come back
  • Like I said give the players who really make the game the answers....the ones who unlocked him are just happy to unlock him the people who still have to unlock him want to know when he is returning....? If he wont return. For say 6months.....that time and effort can be put into other toons and such.....
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Try again tomorrow with a new post, maybe then you'll get different awnsers than you got yesterday and today. ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Try again tomorrow with a new post, maybe then you'll get different awnsers than you got yesterday and today. ;)

Savage
  • So I am asking daily.....what else can someone do...to get answers to questions.....
  • Considering they brought back R2D2 for this event i imagine they will bring back tbis even prior to the next time this toon is needed.
  • Ssj3goku
    190 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    So in other words we might not see this event.....intill Dec 5to6 months from now.? Witch is.......not good......if that is the case....I will be hording every thing and just doing the bare minimum on the game....that's it but I wont even use most of the energy they give out.....I wont refresh or use crystals on anything....I will hordes everything
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    So I am asking daily.....what else can someone do...to get answers to questions.....

accept the fact that you won't get an awnser? If someone doesn't want to go out on a date with you, do you continue to ask him/her each day aswell?
    in other news:
    picdump_1148_16__800.jpg

Save water, drink champagne!
  • @Ssj3goku

Please don't post a new topic every day. You're not going to get an answer from the devs. They don't care if you stop spending money. The world doesn't revolve around you.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • @Ssj3goku

Please don't post a new topic every day. You're not going to get an answer from the devs. They don't care if you stop spending money. The world doesn't revolve around you.

The game requires people to spend money if they want to......as I see it the Dev wont say anything due to the fact all thoese kind of decisions are made by the people at the top......and by not telling anyone when said event is comming back.....might make it more of a surpise but at the same time....would you or anyone that has yet to unlock cls....be ccaught off guard and unprepared
  • Spent 40 for Leia just to come up short lol brutal