"New???" Rancor team ?

hey guys. just tried a new team on rancor that can solo it pretty easily, pretty fast, and im sure that it can be on Auto. CLS + Clones ( - Fives). i dont know if someone else is using this already, but thought about sharing here. My team and their stats:
Cody - 214 speed. Leader zeta. dont think its critical tho.
Sarge - 120 speed, 216% CD, 55.75% CC. (offense cross and arrow)
Echo - 129 speed, 216% CD, 45.66% CC. (offense cross and arrow)
Rex - 180 speed, 186% CD, 61% CC. ( i just put 3 sets of x2 on him to check this team out, its random modding kinda)
CLS - 253 speed,186% CD, 50% CC. when on offense mode, he get 236% CD and 100% CC before zody lead bonus. he should be on offense mode all fight- to make sure its faster.
however, i sure someone can put better modding to solo the rancor even faster. CLS modding is for arena mostly.

1), Cody dont have to get a zeta i believe. i think it can be done without him zeta, they dont need any heal, i got attacked only in p4 few times. nothing too serious. in p1,2,3 wasnt hit even once.
2) why it works : CLS and Rex remove TM on basic. CLS and clone sarge remove on Specials aswell. CLS TenDown+SpeedDown is all you need in addition to it. Cody keep doing the 212th Attack to keep CLS and Rex removing TM. my rex' basic is not omegad, he do it with 85% chance. also my CLS is not zetad at all.
3) should be able to auto it - since Sarge and CLS will do their specials when they can, Zody will call 212th attack, and basic are basics. i think my moves were almost the same as the AI would do, therefore easy auto-team probably.
4) fast and swift - barely take any damage, the damage is pretty fast. finished it in around 20 mins+-. again - better modding will cause faster score. but im too lazy for that. :)
i dont have photos of damage, its 24H rule now. when i'll be able to post score, i'll post pictures in this post.
meanwhile, photos in end of phase 1,2/3,4. (failed to take picture in p2/3 XD dont remember which )
Phase 1 - didnt take even 1 hit...
3VyFfHg.jpg
Phase 2/3 - didnt take even 1 hit - took door once just for make it faster, i took it pretty much on the start... i haven't got to door 2 because the damage was too fast.
s0RhCxB.jpg
Phase 4 - took some hits, not big deal. could avoid 1 hit if you save CLS in end of P3 and use at the start of P4.
5HiYaYi.jpg

tommorow will post pictures of damage dealt. probably sarge echo and CLS are the big hitters.

Replies

• Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Cool team. Throw that baby on auto and let us know how long it takes.
  • will do. cant do unexpected stuff when on 24h no damage rule. but i'll do it on auto tomorrow.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    ZaulLover wrote: »
    will do. cant do unexpected stuff when on 24h no damage rule. but i'll do it on auto tomorrow.

If you wanted to test it on full auto, just put in airplane mode and when the run is over, force close the app. Useful tip in testing new raid squads.
  • OK then.
    update: reliable on auto. got hit twice in p1, once in p2, once in p3, and 4 times in p4. but P4 dont have devour, and because all the toons are with HP and Proteciton recover, finishing the raid with 100% HP and 100% Protection.
    took me 17 minutes on auto, all i did i start in p1 to focus better, and press the "door" in p2 and p3. nothing more. Rex second special, echo special, and zody first special are total useless obviously, but its still faster. also even tho Luke is 50% offense mode and 50% defense mode, he almost always crits, and this dont make the auto much slower.
    17 minutes guys. :D
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    awesome. again, cool team!
  • I know this has been asked before and it's old news but when one person does so much damage how does the rest of the guild get a chance to do damage? My guild is getting stronger and doing the heroic rancor in less than 24 hours so we are getting to a point where people are getting left out.
  • dedstrk wrote: »
    I know this has been asked before and it's old news but when one person does so much damage how does the rest of the guild get a chance to do damage? My guild is getting stronger and doing the heroic rancor in less than 24 hours so we are getting to a point where people are getting left out.

players should fit into the guild they into.
    im not the only solo rancor guy in my guild, but anyway heroeic rancor is finished in 15-20 mins TOP in HAAT guilds.
    players who can solo the rancor shouldn't be in a guild that do rancor in more than 30 mins.
    just like players who can do 10M damage on HAAT shouldnt be on AAT guild.
    guild members should be in the same level, if it dont happen, your guild leader is doing something wrong and very selfish, and you should leave :)
  • That's why you have "0 Damage" for 24 hours. It allows people to "register" for rewards so that no one is left out. My guild also calls "ZERG" at a specific time, so that way, everyone knows when to attack.

The other thing to remember is that all damage is recorded. Lets say you have 10 people who can solo the Rancor. If all 10 people start at the exact same time, and solo all the way through, they ALL get the same amount of damage. Because it records individually based upon your start and finish times.

When someone finishes a phase, it only affects those who are starting a new battle, not those who may already be in a battle. It seems complicated, but once you think it through a few times, it'll start to make more sense.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/dorianblade Discord: DorianBlade#6090 Ally: 547-174-177
    I know this has been asked before and it's old news but when one person does so much damage how does the rest of the guild get a chance to do damage? My guild is getting stronger and doing the heroic rancor in less than 24 hours so we are getting to a point where people are getting left out.

This is what the 24-hour registration period is for. The way it works is that for the first 24 hours, you can only send a single character into p1. Generally, the rule is that you have to hit the side pigs only so you die quickly and do zero damage to the raid itself (so no characters with counters, for example). Then at the 24 hour mark, the raid goes to free for all. This gives everyone a chance to at least register a zero so they get rewards.
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Can confirm a full auto. Commander zody? Takes about 16 minutes

Modded for p4 princess zody

http://i.imgur.com/BwzYnUj.png
  • wisenuts wrote: »

What was your Cody/CLS speed?
  • fascizio wrote: »
    wisenuts wrote: »

https://swgoh.gg/u/wisenuts/
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    fascizio wrote: »
    wisenuts wrote: »

I've Cody at 212 and CLS at 232 and managed it on auto in around 16 minutes.
  • Cool, thanks.
  • Glad everyone is enjoying this :)
    And @fascizio mods really not that important, nor the zeta on Cody.
    The mechanics of Luke tendown+speed on 1 toon, with the TMR from him and Rex and Sarge a bit, is make sure you can just put some random mods on rex Sarge and echo and solo it easily.
    My echo have 0 speed bonus, Sarge only 12 speed bonus. Take all the unneeded mods, put on clones, put some speed on CLS, and auto it.
    F2P (if CLS is f2p), non Zetad, with medicore mods that can solo around 16 mins.
    And the biggest bonus is that clones are great for HAAT, so it's for both raids.
  • Commander Luke can solo it....so yeah.
  • STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Commander Luke can solo it....so yeah.

but it takes time. also there are some 3-man teams available...
    this is so f2p players with CLS can Solo rancor fairly easily with no zeta needed (cody dont really need).
    and because CLS can solo it, they dont have to gear the clones or mod the clones well. its just there to fun (it is fun) and to be fast, and available on auto.
    time to leave teebo's slow damage behind!
  • Wiggs + Luke

Done, maybe 8 minutes

This is what the 24-hour registration period is for. The way it works is that for the first 24 hours, you can only send a single character into p1. Generally, the rule is that you have to hit the side pigs only so you die quickly and do zero damage to the raid itself (so no characters with counters, for example). Then at the 24 hour mark, the raid goes to free for all. This gives everyone a chance to at least register a zero so they get rewards.

Thanks for the responses. They are talking about going to zero damage next time up. We aren't to the point where anybody can solo yet but we also have some lower members in the group. Very casual, don't take it to seriously, lots of family members etc. I didn't know if there was any other way to do it or not.
  • damage dealt by each character, with the mods stated in the original post.
    for some reason, took me 14 mins now on auto :)

UCtr2aQ.png