Who are you putting in G12 first?

Prev1
Alright, I know there's a good chance the gear we get will be random and to some extent we will likely not be able to choose who we can drop the next tier on first.

But let's assume that isn't the case just for the sake of discussion.

With the way things stand for me right now, I would probably end up dropping my droids in G12. Order would probably be R2, K2, HK, B2.

So the arena team first of course. Pilots would likely be second. It would actually be nice to be able to work on gearing up more than just 3 of my pilots again as even those are close to maxed.

Which of your characters gets that honor? Who gets the priority? Who do you really want to see in G12?

Replies

• Options
    Zylo
  • Options
    Qgj, Jka, and Kylo (soon to be zylo)
  • Bossak
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Boba
  • ZetaShooter88
    270 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    CLS

Lol
  • Options
    CUP
  • Options
    Toons that work well in any group would be good to do.

Nihilus, Palpatene, Kenobi, Boba, Kylo, R2, Thrawn, are all toons that work well in almost any group combination.

Next toons that have good synergy or work well off of each other like Wiggs and Chaze will also be worth maxing to G12.

Crossing my fingers we will get an easier way to get gear...All these new released toons that use masses of the same gear pieces like Mk 3 Carbs is a nightmare. Kenobi, Pheonix squads, R2 and CLS are a pain to gear up cause they need so much of the same item it's crazy.
  • Options
    Could make Palpatine viable again. He should be more powerful...
  • Options
    CLS, then Leia
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Gamorrean ofc
  • Options
    CLS then Han Solo. Deathtrooper probably after that.
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Considering I have exactly one team at gear 11, my Jedi Knight Anakin will likely be first, although if I can get R2 to 11 soon enough, he might get it.
  • Options
    CLS
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    Options
    Nute for raid
  • Options
    Thrawn, DeathTrooper, Commander Luke
  • Options
    Either kenobi or CLS
  • Options
    probably CLS as it stands right now.

But if the new gear adds a ton of attack power, then it'll be Raid Han
  • Options
    Vader for me seeing he is at gear 11 and so far 1 piece of gear to gear lv 12
  • Options
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    Vader for me seeing he is at gear 11 and so far 1 piece of gear to gear lv 12
    he needs 2 pieces, nonetheless I'll also do so, since gear 12 will most likely buff damage output

• Options
    But actually no one knows how easy its gonna be to get them to gear 12 and hermit yoda could turn out to be a beast
  • Options
    No matter what one toon sooner or later they will all have g12 lol
  • Options
    Lando...because he's my only toon at g11 because I can't get past LS 9b normal to make it to 9E to get the gear for Wedge. xD
  • Options
    Cls, big papa palp then og yoda
  • Options
    Most likely R2, because he will buff all allies with his Number Crunch zeta...
  • Options
    My Clones!

All at gear 11.5 so hopefully not too a painful farm!
  • Options
    You need to beat TB first to gear for g12 :D:D:D
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    CUP
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    CUP
    lol
    So you can show him off with your zeta Chewie?

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    bumped over to strategy section.
  • Options
    Maybe Vader.

But the real question is, how much are you willing to pay to gear that character? I have a feeling they're certainly not going to make it easy through f2p methods and the pay route will be significantly easier. All of the f2p players that have gotten comfortable in their top arena positions, never having a reason to spend a dime, thanks to the nice daily injection of crystals, will now have to make a choice. Maintain rank by gearing in step with the historic whales and dolphins, or drop rank, and plan to move back up in 5 or 6 months when they're finally able to field a full g12 team. This is going to be a major reset.
  • Options
    Maybe Vader.

But the real question is, how much are you willing to pay to gear that character? I have a feeling they're certainly not going to make it easy through f2p methods and the pay route will be significantly easier. All of the f2p players that have gotten comfortable in their top arena positions, never having a reason to spend a dime, thanks to the nice daily injection of crystals, will now have to make a choice. Maintain rank by gearing in step with the historic whales and dolphins, or drop rank, and plan to move back up in 5 or 6 months when they're finally able to field a full g12 team. This is going to be a major reset.

I don't really see that happening personally. Can you buy your way to the top of the raid list? Yes, but only indirectly... by gearing, leveling, etc. toons.

They said that everyone in the guild will get equal rewards, so it's simply going to be about having diverse rosters more than anything. Anyone who has been playing for over 6 months should have at least a handful of 7 star teams to bring to the table without too much hassle.

I'm barely over the 8 month mark myself and I am about to 7* my 55th character. Now admittedly, I have spent money, but that didn't double the number of toons I have. Just like everything else in this game, having spent money will give you a massive time advantage, but playing long enough will net you the same position.