What does your top five competition look like?

Prev1
Barris is quite popular, apparently.

Replies

• SiriTa
    43 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    http://imgur.com/kU72vRr

60, 55, 58, 55, all Barris. #5 is a 56 Sid.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    My top 10 is like this : Barris, Sid, Old Ben..... I see that in probably 8 of the top 10. Then Vader/ Dooku / Consular make up the others. One guy has a killer Darth Maul who just kicks trash.. I am so jealous.
  • Barrok wrote: »
    My top 10 is like this : Barris, Sid, Old Ben..... I see that in probably 8 of the top 10. Then Vader/ Dooku / Consular make up the others. One guy has a killer Darth Maul who just kicks trash.. I am so jealous.

Maul scares me, especially when my team is low on health.
  • The core on my server seems to be Barris, Lum and Ben in the top 10. Then it mixes the last two
  • Looking at the top 20 on mine: 5 Sidious leaders, 1 Dooku, 1 Asajj Ventress (this is a cool team utilizing Talia and a Nightsister Initiate that hits like a truck) rest all Bariss (including myself).

I'm keeping Bariss there as leader while I'm building up some other characters. My lvl 60 plan (58 right now and rest of the top 20 are in low to mid 50's) will definitely utilize Sidious. It will be good bye Dooku and Bariss - we had a good run.
  • My top five are literally bariis, Sid, bariiss, Sid
  • I guess I'm the only amazing one running luminars as my leader. I personally think her evasion is good and her 5% heal is op.
  • Kabbage wrote: »
    Looking at the top 20 on mine: 5 Sidious leaders, 1 Dooku, 1 Asajj Ventress (this is a cool team utilizing Talia and a Nightsister Initiate that hits like a truck) rest all Bariss (including myself).

I'm keeping Bariss there as leader while I'm building up some other characters. My lvl 60 plan (58 right now and rest of the top 20 are in low to mid 50's) will definitely utilize Sidious. It will be good bye Dooku and Bariss - we had a good run.

Idk if it's jst bc bariss isn't farmable but most poepl,e just have kuminara and daka at 60. I had the most unfortunate GW today, I was like 2 before the end not losing anyone as a 46 and then full team of 60 with 4*+ on everyone. I killed one guy but once my A-team died it was over.
  • I never built or thought about using Bariss and felt she was overused, which would create an inherent weakness in many teams once players figure out her weaknesses. Even worse, she's hard to farm so when people picked up and leveled her it was like going "all-in" on Texas Hold 'em, once you committed to building her, it's hard to reverse that position....
  • Kabbage wrote: »
    (this is a cool team utilizing Talia and a Nightsister Initiate that hits like a truck)

I have seen this team, It was refreshingly different :smile: . What I hope this game will turn into eventually. Non repetitive arena teams

467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • I've been having great success with sid, lum, talia, dooku, and chewie; sid 5* rest 4. I've only made it to 72 at my highest, but my guys are all 48/47, so I'm playing above my level nearly every single match. I have Luke and hk 4*, and cad bane 3*, and sometimes tech them in for Talia. But atm I find talias blend of dmg and heal to offer the most bang for my buck. I'm wondering if the AoE is still doable or if they nerfed it and maybe working towards a team geared to it. ATM, my next purchase will probably be Poggle, and I'll drop talia or chewie for him.
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Oops edited
  • Poggle is such a steep farm, that buy the time you unlock him, your reasons for farming him have been replaced by other needs. At least this was the case for me. I didnt start farming Poggle until mid 40s, and now that I've unlocked him, he's sitting at level 1. I'll return to him once i reconsider the droid team i intended for him.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Just within the last few days the Barriss dominance has started to subside significantly. Top 10 on my server right now:

Sid, Lumi, Lumi, Lumi, Barriss, Barriss, Sid, Lumi, Lumi, Aayla (from #10 to #1). The Sid's / Lumi's that replaced Barriss are mostly 7*.
  • Mostly bariss leaders along with a few chewie / sidious / boba fett.

There are some tough turtle teams in top 10--Jedi counter teams, old Ben, chewie, daka, etc.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Rheen wrote: »
    Mostly bariss leaders along with a few chewie / sidious / boba fett.

There are some tough turtle teams in top 10--Jedi counter teams, old Ben, chewie, daka, etc.

Those counter/extra attack teams are so annoying! I want to build one haha.

I'm using a cookie cutter like most right now just until I hit 60, then I'm going to start building my 'out of the box' setup. I don't see putting effort into these five if they won't be my main arena team to be a waste, as GW in a few months will probably get a lot harder the more 60s there are.
  • Almost all Bariss. 51, 48, 47, 46, 46 so it's a fairly new server. One guy in the top 10 has Old Ben. I'm 4 and I think I have the only 5 star which is Talia.
  • 11 day old server with 7 star level 49 qui gon then Sid, Barris, Barris, Barris
  • The server I referred to above is at least 3 weeks old - so I would expect you guys in newer servers to start to see more leaders other than Barriss soon as people build up farmable toons to 6/7*.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Ahsoka - Me
    Ima
    Barriss
    Barriss
    Sid
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • winterme
    18 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Kabbage wrote: »
    Looking at the top 20 on mine: 5 Sidious leaders, 1 Dooku, 1 Asajj Ventress (this is a cool team utilizing Talia and a Nightsister Initiate that hits like a truck) rest all Bariss (including myself).

@kabbage choochoo trains coming in :) The amount of variety available in the game is unreal.... I am not seeing a META just yet but i went a different route to make a team that has some nice synergy adding to it soon :)
  • Pilot wrote: »
    Poggle is such a steep farm, that buy the time you unlock him, your reasons for farming him have been replaced by other needs. At least this was the case for me. I didnt start farming Poggle until mid 40s, and now that I've unlocked him, he's sitting at level 1. I'll return to him once i reconsider the droid team i intended for him.

Good point. I pulled him from a pack on my alt account. Using 86, 88, and genosian soldier with him atm. Have 100 as well, but not leveled enough so I run with talia or asajj (whom I don't care for) for filler. Working on hk now. I'm glad I got him and those droid on the at account, bc while fun to play around with, no terribly overwhelming in any sense of the word. Believe I'll put Poggle farming on my main on hold.
  • 1st Ima Gun - me

2nd Qui Gon

3rd Barriss

4th Qui Gon

5th Barriss

6-10 are all Barriss except for 1 Sid.

My Ima Gun is 4* and everyone else is running 6-7* leaders so I may have to change it up to hold my spot once everyone gets to 60.
  • I put qui gon on for mine just to add some flavor.
  • So many Barriss on mine. Usually indicates an easy win :) (except for that 7* spender :-/ )
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I must be on a young server.. Sid seems to be in vogue.
    2rddox3.jpg

Edit: spell check does not like Star Wars. :/
  • I was running ima gun with aayla and fisto, but now with a couple high dmg teams in my bracket I switched to barress like everybody and I do mean everybody on my bracket has except for one. Interesting enough he is the one that has beat me the last couple days with qgj as his leader
  • @winterme I have three teams I'm dying to make, but they all depend on whether certain characters become farmable in the future. I'd rather be the border collie than the sheep. Stuck amongst the flock at the moment though.
  • Sid 7*, Luminar 7*, JC 6*, Dukou 4*, Barriss 4*.. all level 60 with gear levels as high as I can get them. Can't crack the top 200 on my server.
  • Mostly Barris on my server lol...i think it might change in the next coming days.