Ackbar Lead is so good now

Replies

• I think the one major thing these videos prove is that Leia is absolutely disgusting
  • I think the one major thing these videos prove is that Leia is absolutely disgusting

Lol, exactly

#teamleia
  • New vid

AA lead vs CLS, R2, Leia, Chaze

https://youtu.be/QLemwPGOW5I
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Old Ben would work much better there. Multiple specials that are not attacks, gets bonus from lead since he has a rebel, counts twice for R2 as a Jedi and rebel.

Yeah but you dont want the AI Calling OB for an assist, he wont call GK he's not a Rebel. OB hits like a wet noddle, you want Leia or R2 or someone to come on that assist.
  • The Admiral of Home One is the best arena lead at the moment.

Destroys all teams; including GK/Zarriss
  • The Admiral of Home One is the best arena lead at the moment.

Destroys all teams; including GK/Zarriss

It's a trap!!
  • Very nice Vids dude!!! Thinking of use a similar Squad soon. What do u Think about raid han? And what mods u r using? Specialy for Ackbar?
  • Very nice Vids dude!!! Thinking of use a similar Squad soon. What do u Think about raid han? And what mods u r using? Specialy for Ackbar?

Thanks man

Raid Han doesn't really fit it seems, it's mostly about Leia, r2 fastest to set if off, Leia next, then Luke, Ackbar, GK, I'm sure Han can do some things though, maybe replace Luke but I love his kit and passive TM gains

Depending who R2 calls it can change the turn order, but they all work, the extra attacks just pile up

Ackbar I just have speed set and health and protection where I can, he is the general and just usually needs to get 1 heal off

Mine is 224 and then he gets his +25 Lead bonus
  • R2 Speed Set
    Leia my fasteat CC/CD
    Luke CD/Potency just becuase I have a fast CD potency triangle, he buffs his CC so not needed
    GK health/Defense

I wrote what AA uses
  • I would think Zolo could fit in place of GK. Anyone try this?
  • I believe he still taunts after Fracture with zeta?

And if he's Fractured it means Luke is not Fractured, hence he did his job as a tank

Correct, he will still taunt (for 1 turn) after fracture
  • GallantKDV wrote: »
    I believe he still taunts after Fracture with zeta?

And if he's Fractured it means Luke is not Fractured, hence he did his job as a tank

Correct, he will still taunt (for 1 turn) after fracture
    or dispelled

• Till this squad runs into gk + zarris

https://youtu.be/hhFxm1TPc7I
  • If timed right, Ackbar can enable Han Zolo to use all three abilities at once: CC/CD up, stun, and double tap.
  • I've got about a week until my CLS is strong enough to use and I'll go for this team:

Ackbar
    Han Zolo
    R2z2
    CLS
    Leia
  • wisenuts wrote: »
    Till this squad runs into gk + zarris

https://youtu.be/hhFxm1TPc7I

GK Zarris FTW
  • Revans_Nightmare
    197 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I played 2 teams with Akbar lead and am not that impressed. It comes down to who has the fast toons. I run CLS (l) Baze Chirrut Thrawn and R2. All it takes is for me to Stun or Fracture Ezra and Luke. Now I am not saying it is a bad team, only that it can be beat like all the other teams out there.

Yes I know the team above is a little different.
  • AA lead is the best rebel lead i have seen since the reworks. It has everything and, if properly modded, can beat zarriss teams too. Its power is just too overwhelming.
    Also, gk is better at the tank spot
  • Tried Ackbar with Han Solo, R2, Leia and CLS but needed a tank. I dont have any zetas on CLS yet so when I needed to swap in GK for someone, I swapped him in for CLS. I'm in a Dec 2015 shard and it's nothing but whales running maxed out fully zeta'd CLS teams with Chaze and r2 plus han or thrawn. I used to breeze through every team with my rex, thrawn, r2, gk, DN but I've been struggling since CLS came out and I didnt have 60 plus zetas and 100 plus omegas stockpiled like everyone else. I dont have a Baze I can use yet or I might have fallen into the same comp as everyone else has, but this ackbar lead is working well, and my ackbar is only gear 9! All my other toons are maxed but I dont have the zeta on Han yet or the cleanse zeta on R2. Once I zeta Han I dont think there will be a team I cant beat on offense anymore.
  • Nice man, glad AA is working out!

He is a viable lead now with Luke and the rebel reworks
  • Slay wrote: »
    Tried Ackbar with Han Solo, R2, Leia and CLS but needed a tank. I dont have any zetas on CLS yet so when I needed to swap in GK for someone, I swapped him in for CLS. I'm in a Dec 2015 shard and it's nothing but whales running maxed out fully zeta'd CLS teams with Chaze and r2 plus han or thrawn. I used to breeze through every team with my rex, thrawn, r2, gk, DN but I've been struggling since CLS came out and I didnt have 60 plus zetas and 100 plus omegas stockpiled like everyone else. I dont have a Baze I can use yet or I might have fallen into the same comp as everyone else has, but this ackbar lead is working well, and my ackbar is only gear 9! All my other toons are maxed but I dont have the zeta on Han yet or the cleanse zeta on R2. Once I zeta Han I dont think there will be a team I cant beat on offense anymore.

The Ackbar/Leia/R2/Zolo/CLS team is what I have my eye on. What happened when you ran it? Is it not viable at all without a tank?
  • If I had the zeta on Han Solo, that team might work just by overwhelming force, but it didnt work for me without it. RNG always comes into play, but I played the same team twice and got my butt kicked when I had CLS in instead of GK and won rather easily with GK in. I just watched McMole's vid though where he uses a gear 9 old ben as his tank and it works well. I might mess around with that. No interest in gearing old ben beyond gear 9 though, 200 carbantis to get him from 9 to 10? No thanks.
  • Old Ben would work much better there. Multiple specials that are not attacks, gets bonus from lead since he has a rebel, counts twice for R2 as a Jedi and rebel.
    Personally, I like having non-Rebels in my Ackbar teams, because it makes Leia more likely to attack.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Old Ben would work much better there. Multiple specials that are not attacks, gets bonus from lead since he has a rebel, counts twice for R2 as a Jedi and rebel.
    Personally, I like having non-Rebels in my Ackbar teams, because it makes Leia more likely to attack.

Yes, GK is better then Ben IMO, you dont want Ben call ins, he does no damage, all the others gain TM and do more damage, or set off more attacks
  • What mods should be used on AA, Leia and CLS?
  • TonyVisor wrote: »
    What mods should be used on AA, Leia and CLS?

AA speed with health/protection

Leia, CC/CD with your fastest secondaries, should go after R2 ideally

Luke CD and fast as you can next, 216% CD, because he buffs himself with +50 CC and CD

Those have worked best for me
  • NicWester wrote: »

Didnt think of that. Great point.
  • I think i may try zFOST in place of GK til hes geared
  • R2 spin

Calls Leia, possibly double and triple taps, +TM gain chance, she goes again, Stealth, another call in, 100% TM

R2 spin

Calls Luke, he debuffs and gains TM plus grants TM to allies, he or Leia next, Luke does special, another call in

R2 Spin

Calls Ackbar, chance to gain TM, tactial genius, another call is, Luke, Leia or R2 who can stun

The first move, 3 good options, Leia 1, Luke 2, Ackbar 3, Leia or Luke is a toss up
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    trendsetter-mugatu-ackbar-lead-so-hot-right-now.jpg