Guild Merges

Replies

• I am One With the Force is looking to merge with a smaller guild. We have between 10-15 spots (possibly more). We are currently clearing Heroic rancor and tank, and are full, but have around that many folks who dont get more than 100k. So, would like to make clearing the tank easier and get more deserving folks getting kenobi and active in our little community (we have two guilds).

We use line, we pride ourselves on being fair and realistic and treating it as a game first. In not going to boot you for not getting 600, do your best, but we track raid contributions and its a three strikes deal.

We rotate raid start times, we have folks all over from Hawaii to Germany, and so we keep tank phases open for a long time to allow folks to hit each phase. Let me know if you have any questions.

I'm on line id is SwordsLFD, ally id is 184-684-335.

• Yatendouji
    23 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    MrPewpew wrote: »
    # IMPERIUM GALACTICUM Pioneer(Part of IG Alliance) looking for mergers 25/50
    - Main purpose of this guild is help people improve, when it become pre-HAAT level we will provide support to turn this guild into HAAT guild.
    - All members using Discord
    - Raids at 18 gmt guild reset 15 gmt
    - All players welcome to join
    - We are running nAAT and heroic rancor
    - We prefer 600 ticket players for faster improve
    Join our meeting hall to discuss :)https://discord.gg/8Uzq2ns

Currently sitting at 32/50, looking for eager players to join us. The faster we find people to join the sooner we can improve it to become an hAAT guild.
  • Guild

Aka'liit
    Developmental Guild – Openings Available
    * Requires 400-600 raid tickets/energy per day
    * Level 85 player preferred but 70-80 we can work with
    * Currently fighting Tier 7 Rancor Raids & Tier 6 AAT Raids – should be fighting HAAT within a month once Guild is back to full capacity.

Come and join us every single person in guild is pretty active and dedicated to getting both heroic and territory battles on farm. We had heroic rancor on farm and were 2 weeks away from HAAT. Big group of us decided to leave last guild because of inactive leader and working our way up on to starting heroics again. We should be on heroic rancor hopefully next week with some recruitment that we just started doing recently for tickets. If interested my ally code is 152-374-864. Give me 2 weeks and if doesn't do it for you can leave. Also discord is a requirement for us moving forward. Guild name is Aka'liit. Give us a chance we have a good community and main players have been playing since 2015 . Rest of group that moved over have been playing 4-8 months with some since release.

Currently we are not trying to join merge with anybody but if this doesn't work out we may not have a choice.

• Rancor Roughnecks

We are looking for a guild of level 80+ to fill our ranks. We are very active and use the line app to communicate. We can fit 10 to 15 players if needed. We are currently running Heroic Rancor and Tier VI AAT 2-3 times a week. We are hoping to progress into HAAT asap. If you are interested please feel free to contact me.

Line ID : LordElegan

Ally Code : 733-629-841
    Discord Lord Elegan #3763

**only interested in players looking to have fun and join our close knit group**

swgoh.gg/u/lordelegan5
  • G_Man
    18 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    And now our watch has ended (Currently 25 Members)

We are looking for a guild of level 75+ to help swell the ranks. We had to reform a new guild due to a long term AFK leader which was very unfortunate. We are very active and use discord to chat which is mandatory. We can fit 15-20 players if needed. AAT and HPit on Farm looking towards HAAT and Territory. All we ask is be active, 600 / day is nice but not essential.

UK Primarily based with a 20.00 GMT Raid time and a 24 Hr 0 Damage rule.

Ally Code : 984-449-765
    Discord G Man#8366

https://swgoh.gg/u/richi765/

Thanks for your time.

Richi

Complete Here. Merge Withdrawn.
    Post edited by G_Man on
  • "Yavin 4X" - Australian Guild
    We're a Heroic Rancor / Normal AAT guild hoping to be able to move to HAAT soon but we need more high level members.
    Currently 37/50 players. 27 at level 85. Lowest is 72.
    At least 3 members have CLS.

Heroic Raids have 24hrs of 0 damage to allow everyone to get on the leader board. Once damage opens the raid is over inside of 20mins.
    Heroic Raids open at 9pm AEST (Melbourne/Sydney time).
    AAT raids are over in approx 36hrs.

Open to any discussions for a merge/split merge.

swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/5147/yavin-4x/
    Discord me at: Nost#5424
  • I've been through a couple of guild merges. Are you looking for a soft landing place for your folks that aren't ready yet? "Lacking Motivation" is the latest guild in the motivator alliance. Specifically designed for folks that are newbies or need guidance. We'll get them there. 6 guild alliance (bad motivator, sith for brains, etc... all our others are HAAT and prepping for TB) also great place to get your alt t4 raid rewards. Message me here or on discord haroldhenry#7439
  • Hi guys,
    We are working on something! It will bring us close to 40guys!!! Now we need 10-15 good folks to join us!!!
    Should you have any questions, drop me a note on discord.
    Cheers!
    KG-B#0309
  • # IMPERIUM GALACTICUM Pioneer(Part of IG Alliance) looking for mergers 31/50
    - Main purpose of this guild is help people improve, when it become pre-HAAT level we will provide support to turn this guild into HAAT guild.
    - All members using Discord
    - Raids at 18 gmt guild reset 15 gmt
    - All players welcome to join
    - We are running nAAT and heroic rancor
    - We prefer 600 ticket players for faster improve
    * Our main guild is 46/50 (haat on farm, tb ready)
    * Having CLS, 600 tickets, and good inventory mandotory for main guild
    == So we can take 4-5 people to main, 20 to the pioneer total 25
    Join our meeting hall to discuss :)https://discord.gg/8Uzq2ns
  • Men in Black II is Recruiting! (34/50) Will trim to accommodate
    As you can see from our guild name, we are a pretty laid back bunch of guys!
    We all love this game and we love to have fun with it, which is why our requirements minimal.
    Here at Men in Black II we are very active and have a good time!
    We are looking for new members to help us work towards Heroic HAAT
    We currently run Heroic Rancor 2-3 times per week, (Raid Han Solo shards for everyone!)
    We also clear AAT raid 1-2 times per week at 6 star
    The requirements to join are as follows:
    Level ANY
    Be active and friendly
    Contribute in raids
    And thats it!
    If you are new to raiding I am more than happy to personally take you under my wing and help you to start farming the Rancor raid at 7* Heroic and put teams together for 6* AAT
    If you are interested to join, or would just like some more information then please do comment below!

My in game ID is 121-757-565
    Discord is not mandatory but i have it for recruiting. Cntfeelmyface#061

https://swgoh.gg/u/cntfeelmyface/
  • Looking for a small guild to join Starpaws we have 15 spaces in the guild and need more active players
  • "The 21" is a newly established guild, but a guild full of veterans.

Current Guild
    - 21 seasoned members who have been playing since the release of Star Wars "The Force Awakens".
    - All members are Level 85.
    - Collection scores in the 70's with several members in the 80's and five members in the mid to late 90's.
    - We can solo the Pit Raid.
    - We can beat the HAAT Raid easily and some can solo phases.
    - Pit Raid zerged at 3 PM EDT, HAAT Zerged at 4 PM EDT with zeroes posted after reset once Raid is started.

We all love this game, but we have lives. If you are looking for a guild that won't kick you or put you on probation for not getting your daily 600's completed. You won't be punished for accidentally posting a score out of turn on a raid you've found a new home.

There are no secrets in our guild we share strategies and vote on changes. WE ONLY HAVE A LEADER BECAUSE THE GAME DICTATES WE HAVE ONE.

"Your Voices Will Be Heard"

Let me know if you want to join our guild to beat the new challenges thrown our way.

Roolz
    Ally Code: 267-483-282

• Guild: Dharmic Underground
    Officer timezones: Pacific and Central
    Rules: be cool
    Pit: usually tier VI, occasionally lower for lower level players
    AAT: normal
    Guild activities reset: 7:30pm Pacific (also a typical start time for raids)

We are easy going and enjoy helping lower level players. Mostly F2P. Active leader and officers.

My ally code: 746-359-317
  • Hey All,
    My guild is looking to see if there are anyone out there looking to merge into a well established and well positioned guild. The core members of our guild have been together for a long time and are looking for well established committed players to fill out our ranks. We have about 30-35 core members who can take down the HAAT, so if you are in a guild that is struggling to finish the tank lets start talking. Here are our rules:

HPit - 24 hour no hit rule, then one team limit - launches at 9pm Est
    HAAT - 24 hour no hit rule then free for all - launches at 7:30pm Est
    Must complete your 600 daily contribution

https://swgoh.gg/g/1014/xwing-miniatures-flyers/

Discord- rpeach72#5107
  • New guild: Shifty Rebels currently looing for alts, new players and casuals to build this guild up and looking for struggling or abandoned guilds surviving members to come join us.

We are a Australian time based guild but open to anyone.

Friendly guild for any keen active players, intention is to work towards end-game and as we become bigger we will slowly re **** the guild identity.

We almost have enough raid tokens and members to begin raids once we can we will be doing heroic Rancor very quickly after as we have some heavy hitters to assist.

Add me 622-571-556
  • Hero's of a Fallen Empire:

The guild accepts the most dedicated of Veteran Heroes (Level 80+), willing to contribute daily at least 500 tickets and share in the spoils of a Heroic Rancor or Heroic Tank’s defeat. The exchange is a thriving market and a symbol of the sense of community of the guild.

Discord is the main avenue of communication for the guild, with several channels where members can kick back, plan their next raid or learn more about mods and their teams.

Eastern is the time zone used by the guild, but members of all locations are welcome.

We are currently accepting members to our second guild with opportunities to progress and eventually join the main guild as positions become available.

All our guild rules and guide lines are located in our discord chat same with our recruiting station:https://discord.gg/EkZDk32
    Plz post in fallenrecruits only to till officer accepts you into our guild.
  • The Balistic Guard We are looking for at least 20 new members takeing all lvl of players prefer if you have at least 1 7* toon for rancer and we do normal tank raid. If interested can reach me on Discord steven28#9708 In game 483-775-272
  • Roysta0069
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Guild name: TruffleShuffle
    Raids: Heroic Rancor and Naat (completed 1 haat with merc help)
    Rules: 24 0 DMG on rancor and naat. 1 team on rancor after and ffa on tank.
    We don't have a 600 rule requirement but remember the more tickets the more we raid. Being an active group that participates daily and in raids is a must.
    Looking for: A group of 10-20 players with some haat ready teams. (Or building towards it)
    Contact info: Either message me here or on discord Roysta0069 #9773
    About us: We're an active group that have been together for a while. Very close to beating haat, phase 3 was our biggest problem, but we have people working on zavages for it. We're strict with following the raid rules. Break them and your warned once, and kicked with the option to return.
    We would be willing to make a couple of the incoming group officers as a sign of good faith and would leave most up to compromise. We also run on US MT time.
    RAID TIMES: Our guild refresh is at 9:30 US EST, and we launch raids then to try and avoid confusion.
    TruffleShuffle Officer Roysta0069 ally code 234-563-252, and I'm swgoh.gg/Roysta0069.
    Hope to hear from you soon
    Post edited by Roysta0069 on
  • Cloud City Crusaders has room for 15-20 players. We've been around a long time and we're aggressively laid back - no trash talk, no rudeness. We do Heroic Pit and Normal Tank, so we need people to have at least one 6* toon, 7* toons are better since they can do both raids.

No rules for the Tank Raid at this point. Pit rules are for the first 24 hours, everyone goes in and scores 0. Then someone designated does the pigs and the. Everyone else can go in one at a time, call in/out.

We use Line to communicate. Contact me via PM if you're interested.
  • StarDust Factory is looking to acquire a 20 or so person guild. We speak French and English and have players from Central Europe and America.

We run Heroic Pit and Normal AAT(heroic isn't too far off!!!).

Most of us are level 85 but we have lower levels who like the better rewards from higher level raids. If you have a lower level and are working toward a higher goal and working on improving, this guild is for you.

We are mainly free to play players, exchange gear, conversations, and help with overall gameplay and questions. We ask for 500-600 tickets per day (ideally 600). We realize life happens so no pressure when you are away.

If you are looking to merge into a guild with discussions, assistance, advice, gear exchanges, raids, and are constantly improving, let me know. My ally code is 187-321-139.
  • Looking to merge to a guild, we have 15 strong that can get to Phase 3 HAAT, messege me on discord , LordSith#7431. Serious requests onlu, must be haat ready.
    The dark side is strong in you....
  • Best to read our reqruitment page...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/125691/battlefield-hoth-here-we-come/p1?new=1

Basically very limited space. 9-10 spots open.

We are seeking join us only. Thanks.

We look forward to battling with you!!!
  • Xanatu
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi mates!

Force Guardians's here! We're looking for merging with another guild! We're currently 35/50 members, so there's room for max. 15 members to join our guild (min. lv. 65 as required to enter to the new gameplay territory battles).. We're doing the hRancor and nAAT twice a week (we're soon going to start the hAAT). For the Pit we have a 24h 0 damage rule, to allow all the members to register.

We're an active and cozy guild, and we daily use Discord to chat about the game, Game of Throne, or simply to hang out together!! We all work together as one team and we're hyped to start soon the hAAT, and especially the new "Territory Battle" Gameplay!

Requirements to join:
    • min. 500 energy per day
    • lv. 65 (minimum requirement for Territory Battle)
    • At 1 7* character (for 24h 0 damage rule in the hPit)
    • Join the Discord channel: https://discord.gg/RZXW77S

Check out our guild link: https://swgoh.gg/g/18980/forceguardians/

If you're interested to join, PM in Discord (Xanatu#6156). Also, you can check my roster in swgoh.gg here

Stay tuned!
    Xanatu
    Post edited by Xanatu on
  • xBartVaderx
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Hi, in an officer in my guild Gone Plaid Elite. We recently split into 2 guild as some of us weren't as active as the rest. The more active guild is looking to join forces with another guild.We are a fun loving bunch . We have about 20 very active players. We use discord chat and have the usual 0 for 24hr policy. We want to beat haat and do some damage on territory battles.We are looking for some solid people to join Gone Plaid Elite. If you would like to join us in our fight Message me on discord if interested -- xBartVaderx#3741

Edit: we are full and farming haat now :)
    Post edited by xBartVaderx on
  • I Club Baby Whales, a mainly F2P long time Heroic Tank and Rancor guild, are looking to expand our ranks and make us stronger for the upcoming Territory update. We would like to go from 1 guild to a 2 guild alliance and partnership.

We are looking for a guild or a few groups of players that are close or just beating HAAT. We can help reinforce your ranks with a few players and help you get HAAT on farm. Once territories drops we can combine our power and get max rewards faster and help the knowledge gained back to both guilds to help both guilds gain the most rewards we can. We are open to working together for a mutually beneficial relationship and willing to work with your current leadership for combined decisions.

We are overall an easy going group with minimal rules and looking for more similar like minded people. We work hard to help each other out and always willing to give help. We strive to work hard at all new content but we do not dictate what everyone should do. As long as people get their 600 and follow our simple rules. Feel free to see our roster below. If you would like to discuss feel free to contact me here or on Line or discord

Line:OdinOakenshield
    Discord:OdinOakenshield#1056

https://swgoh.gg/g/341/i-club-baby-whale/

warclub2.jpg

• Nightbrothers of Dathomir X is a friendly & active Guild.

We are part of The Dathomir Alliance.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are looking for active members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We run T5 Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Normal Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST) As our members improve so will the Raids.
    Guild rewards reset at 7:30 pm CST.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking.

Join us & grow stronger together!

Guild: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X
    LINE ID: costahd
    LINE ID: chancellormartok
    LINE ID: jaxxsaber

Join immediate
    Dark Saber Ally code : 235 978 531
    Chancellor Martok Ally code: 738 496 277

Apply now or send me a private message.
    Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!

Our official website www.swgoh.costahd.com/join-a-guild
  • Endor Strike Team looking for another guild to merge with us! We have 34 members and about 15 are very active high level players. Typically run about Tier 4-5 Rancor and we're in the middle of an AAT raid that's almost halfway done. Message me if interested!
  • SPC is recruiting for enthusiastic players!

Hello there everyone,
    We are SPC community comprising of 4 guilds.
    SPC Immortals and SPC Sunrise Park are both HAAT guilds.
    SPC The Pit is a Prehaat guild (doing HAAT on late Aug) and then finally we have SPC Rebel one (30/50) T7/NAAT which is recruiting new players and looking for guilds to merge with it.
    SPC Rebel one's 20 players have been drafted to the top 3 guilds because they have become HAAT capable players.
    We help n guide players to become HAAT ready and then draft them to our top HAAT guilds.
    We follow global time zone so everyone can enjoy the game.
    Minimum requirements for guild merge or joining the guild as individual player:
    Player lvl minimum 80
    7☆ minimum 2 squads or 10 toons at any gear.
    Active players only!
    Leaders will be made into CO-LEAD during merger.

Contact us thru
    https://discord.gg/UUzweVQ
    Line id: superzenswgoh

May the force be with you always!
  • Order of Reapers is looking for a few small guilds too join us laid back easy going guild looking for similar people doing AAT tank in 6 days with 5 people also will start doing heroic Rancor. I prefer Line chat too discord Line id xiluin. And ally code is 548-433-529 send a pm here or on Line if your interested.