Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Hero's of a Fallen Empire:

The guild accepts the most dedicated of Veteran Heroes (Level 80+), willing to contribute daily at least 500 tickets and share in the spoils of a Heroic Rancor or Heroic Tank’s defeat. The exchange is a thriving market and a symbol of the sense of community of the guild.

Discord is the main avenue of communication for the guild, with several channels where members can kick back, plan their next raid or learn more about mods and their teams.

Eastern is the time zone used by the guild, but members of all locations are welcome.

We are currently accepting members to our second guild with opportunities to progress and eventually join the main guild as positions become available.

All our guild rules and guide lines are located in our discord chat same with our recruiting station:https://discord.gg/EkZDk32
    Plz post in fallenrecruits only to till officer accepts you into our guild thanks!
  • Hiya!

Thrwn Stars are a new guild born form the ashes of darthpunkk. We are players from all sorts of timezones and 99% f2p. We are looking to recruit some new players to our ever expanding roster. In our old guild we could do tank takedown np and rancor upto tier 6 with ease.
    We don't have any rules just play the game have fun. We will consider any levels as long as you are friendly and active daily.

My ally code is 676 218 863. Add me if you wish to see more of what we are about

Thank you...live long and prosper ; )
  • TheFirst0rder

Supreme Leader Snoke commands you to join TheFirst0rder! There are currently 3 spaces for new members to join. We estimate that we'll be attempting HAAT raids soon after the next Thrawn event (possibly October) and we want your help getting there quicker and making it successful.

Guild info:
    Heroic Rancor raids are every 2-3 days and normal AAT raids are every 3-4 days.

Raid times rotate:
    Heroic Rancor open for damage 8:30am, 4:30pm, 12:30am Eastern time, zero damage during the 12 hours prior.
    Normal AAT raids are FFA from the start: 8:30pm, 4:30am, 12:30pm Eastern time.

Guild reset time zone is USA EST.

Apart from the zero damage period we have no strict rules but players who become inactive are regularly removed to keep raid ticket production up.

You are encouraged to join our LINE group where we discuss the game, help each other improve and organise the guild in preparation for HAAT and Territory Battles. We are a very friendly bunch of players from all around the world, mainly USA and Europe.

If you're interested in joining send me a private message on this forum or add me on LINE or Discord and we'll talk there.

Stevie Rage
    LINE: stevie_rage
    Discord: Stevie_Rage#3717
    ksDzFAN.jpg
  • The Balistic Guard We are looking for at least 20 new members takeing all lvl of players prefer if you have at least 1 7* toon for rancer and we do normal tank raid. If interested can reach me on Discord steven28#9708 In game 483-775-272

• Galaxy of titans, 3 guild alliance
    Doing haat,sister guild doing normal
    Your pick
    10 slots available
    Only requirements
    Line app
    600 daily
    Line id
    thepain40
  • Hi there!
    Our guild "igotabadfeelingboutthis" is open for recruitment! We are all very passionate in this game. If you are looking for an exciting journey in SWGOH, come over and join us!!!
    For more info. Refer to this link below
    Thanks for reading!

Our Active times (EST):-
    Drek#5700 (Officer 9:30am to 3:30pm)
    Frezza#0252 (Officer 3:30pm 9:30pm)
    KG-B#0309 (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124955/active-guild-open-for-recruitment-igotabadfeelingboutthis#latest
  • #Imperium Galacticum (47/50) looking for last member
    - With upcoming Territory Battles we made room for more active people, we prefer players with wide inventory and able to get CLS due to we are aiming for highest reward for the Territory Battles
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT(on farm)
    - Raids at 18 gmt
    - All members using Discord for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * You dont meet this requirements but still wanna join ? Lucky for you Imperium Galacticum Pioneer(32/50) is place for you.
    We are running T6(Planing hrancor next) rancor and nAAT there for players like you but when you improved enough you can rotate yeyy so enlist today
    https://discord.gg/8Uzq2ns
  • Fear the hunters looking for 3 members.

We do HPit with 12h 0-low damage.
    We are mostly from the USA and from europe, so the launch times rotate between times in which hit time is good for both places (between 13 - 20h gmt+0).

For the moment, We do NAAT ffa so we usually just launch it close after the reset so everyone has the sam change. We'll probably implement some rules soon.

Activities reset at 17. 30 gmt+0 and aat hits reset at 23.00 gmt+0

We just did a merger and are one step closer to HAAT.

If you are interested send me a message or add me as an ally 336-411-661, you can also find me on Line by the name gigifb
  • Jaegar
    19 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Surprised Survivors is recruiting! 30/50

We're a UK Based committed guild working towards getting HAAT on farm.

Our guild is newly formed from an old Guild that died. We have a lot of core members that are able to smash the Heroic Rancor which we will have on farm after today. Several of us are ready for HAAT, though as a guild we are not quite there yet.

We're looking for experienced players to come hang out with our friendly and helpful members on Discord, as well as contribute to the daily 600 and smash some Raids with us.

If you're looking for a casual atmosphere with a committed group of players then I hope you'll come join us and share in our future glories!

Send me a message on Discord Jaegar#3981 or pm me here
    Post edited by Jaegar on
  • KøR Anoat wants you!

Guild reset is 6:30p EDT/EST

Hpit and NAAT (hopefully soon to be HAAT)
    Pit raids cycle between 1:30a/7:30a/1:30p/7:30p

Pit is 24h zdr, and anyone soloing a phase or more must hold damage for 20 minutes after the raid opens (run in airplane mode)

Tank is 6:30p (FFA)

2-day inactive kick unless an officer is notified
    We ask for 550 tickets/daily--this is calculated as a guild average.

We're a tight-knit group that likes to have fun and is on the cusp of HAAT. As a guild in the KøR community, we are able to tap into the considerable knowledge, experience and strategy there. Line required

If you are interested please add me as an ally (593-224-737) or pm me on Line: Yossarian, ID: ranunculid
  • Loikstern
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Jed I Powers
    We are recruiting for players over level 80.
    We are casual, but very active.
    We have heroic pit down to 2-3 times per week and getting close to HAAT. Use discord for chat.
    We have a 3 hour sacrifice period working to a 24 hour period to allow players to get loot when unable to make the designated time. Private message me for discord info.
    Post edited by Loikstern on
  • Cloud City Crusaders is looking for new members. We're based in the U.S. and U.K.

We've been around a long time and we're aggressively laid back - no trash talk, no rudeness. Rule breakers and trouble makers get warned & then booted for the good of the group.

We do Heroic Pit and Normal Tank, so we need people to have at least one 6* toon, 7* toons are better since they can do both raids.

No rules for the Tank Raid at this point. Pit rules are for the first 24 hours, everyone goes in and scores 0. Then someone designated does the pigs and the. Everyone else can go in one at a time, call in/out.

We use Line to communicate. PM me here if you're interested.
  • Nightbrothers of Dathomir X is a friendly & active Guild.

We are part of The Dathomir Alliance.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are looking for active members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We run T5 Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Normal Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST) As our members improve so will the Raids.
    Guild rewards reset at 7:30 pm CST.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking.

Join us & grow stronger together!

Guild: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X
    LINE ID: costahd
    LINE ID: chancellormartok
    LINE ID: jaxxsaber

Join immediate
    Dark Saber Ally code : 235 978 531
    Chancellor Martok Ally code: 738 496 277

Apply now or send me a private message.
    Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!

Our official website www.swgoh.costahd.com/join-a-guild
  • MikeSkyWalker
    40 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    It's time to finally leave your dud guild and join the real deal! We produce 25k raid tickets daily and are a month, or so, away from Haat. We can even tier 7 daily Guild Activities! There are 49/50 members but will have a few spots open up soon. The guild has a Discord group so that we can communicate better than in the guild chat (It also will come in handy for Haat Raids and the new Territory Battles). Our rules are listed in the Discord group. There is a 24 hour no damage to Heroic Rancor rule to ensure everyone gets rewards. If you request a piece of gear, your donation will be filled extremely quickly. It is a great group. Lots of members know a great deal about the game and can give advice. We are looking for players who will produce daily raid tickets, communicate in chat, and are of a higher level. 3 consecutive days of under 200 raid tickets, or 2 days of 0 raid tickets in a week, and we boot. I guarantee you won't be disappointed if you chose Darkened Stars! We have members from all over the world but speak English.

Message me on here or friend me on Discord: Mike Skywalker#8447

You can also friend request in the game to ally# 635-969-644 If you go this route, you must leave your old guild first so that the friend request doesn't just look like a request from someone that battled me in squad arena. If I see someone friend request me with no guild next to their name, I know they are looking to join.

• Glitzerlord
    36 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Rattenimperium [EU+US] is recruiting!

We are close to complete the heroic tank raid, trial every 2 weeks.
    Our activity requirements are reasonable for working people with a life. (~550 tickets)
    Roster requirements are not strict.

US Raidtimes are CST, 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
    EU Raidtimes are UTC+2, 21:30 - 22:30

https://swgoh.gg/g/10332/rattenimperium/
    6Slots to fill right now. ~25k Tickets.

We have an active ingame chat and an active Discord server with advice, gamediscussion and offtopic. English chat with a german discord channel. Nice community.
    Visit us on discord if you are interested: https://discord.gg/mb8gkNC

see you space cowboy...
  • ibentmywookie
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Beardog1
    Doing Heroic Rancor, normal aat, looking to attempt Haat in 2-3 months
    We do 0 damage registration on rancor raids
    Currently have 1 slot to fill
    We are on EST
    I can be reached on Discord at: ibentmywookie#0859
    Please note as a guild we dont really use discord as of yet but I'm using it to try to meet new players.
  • #Imperium Galacticum (46/50) looking for TB READY members
    - With upcoming Territory Battles we made room for more active people, we prefer players with wide inventory and able to get CLS due to we are aiming for highest reward for the Territory Battles
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT(on farm)
    - Raids at 18 gmt
    - All members using Discord for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * You dont meet this requirements but still wanna join ? Lucky for you Imperium Galacticum Pioneer(32/50) is place for you.
    We are running T6(Planing hrancor next) rancor and nAAT there for players like you but when you improved enough you can rotate yeyy so enlist today
    https://discord.gg/8Uzq2ns

• Gabriel13dr
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    The Romanian Guild "Romania Force Alliance" is looking for new colleagues:

- who want to have fun and are already playing for some time
    - decent roster
    -Line to communicate with the group
    - 450/600 to have raid energy
    - there are no limits to activities

Refresh: 19.30 (GMT+2)
    The raids start with 24h 0 dmg

Heroic Rancor
    My ally code is 281-391-785 and my Line I'd is gabi.m.13
    Post edited by Gabriel13dr on
  • Hey there! Me and my wife started our guild last October and we've grown leaps and bounds since then! We're closing in on being able to take down Haats. Had a bit of an awakening on phase 2 on our last try so we're really trying to buff up our phase 2 squads! I feel like we have a great community of people! We started from a measly ten or so and have worked our way up to a full guild. Inactivity has forced us to trim a few people so we're out looking to add to our community! If your at all interested feel free too message me here of look me up in game. My ally code is: 113-666-399 ...or just look up our guild 'Peace is ä lie'. Hope you have an excellent day and thank you for your consideration!
  • Hi all!
    Thanks for reading this post. Our Guild - "IGotABadFeelingBoutThis" and "IGotABadStormtrüper" are opened for recruitment!

We are a group of active players seeking passionate players to join us. We are HRancor ready and preparing our HAAT this week! We seek players of any levels to join us. Our officers are always ready to help and will definitely assist in anyway we can. Our members spread all over the world and will be always ready to support you in your quest for success!

We are active, fun and passionate on what we do best. Our Officers and Members are knowledgeable and will certainly help you in anyway we can. We are supportive and will assist our members to achieve the best out of their highest potential.

If you are interested or have any questions, please text me in the forum or add me in Discord.
    Our officers will be in touch to answer any of your questions!

Recruitment Active times (EST)
    Discord: Frezza#0252 (Officer 9:30am to 3:30pm)
    Discord: Drek#5700 (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    Discord: JeremiahSeeker#4072 (Officer 7:30am to 9:30pm)
    Discord: KG-B#0309 (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

For more info, click on the link below!

Sit back and enjoy the ride!!!
    Thanks and Best Regards,

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124955/active-guilds-open-for-recruitment-igotabadfeelingboutthis-igotabadstormtrueper#latest

• barnabana
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    [OUTDATED, we found a guild to merge with]
    Hello, I am Officer barnabana (485-846-724) of TheInfiniteOrder.
    We are a small, casual, noncompetitive guild currently trying to increase our numbers. Currently we have 8 members, of which 4 are lvl85, so we mostly do high-tier raids (VI-VII tier), but that may change depending on future guild lvl-composition and greater ticket production.
    Timezone: CET
    Requirements:
    • regular activity (automatic removal after >7 days of inactivity)
    • participation in guild activities
    Post edited by barnabana on
  • 5carred 5ithle55 recruiting for normal AAT raiding with the aim to get to Heroic Completed within the next 3 months we currently require 5 committed players wanting to enjoy the game and work as part of a team

Guild Name - 5carred 5ithle55
    Timezone - GMT +8 Australian guild
    Rules - Rancor raid has a 24 hour 0 dmg rule and then FFA.
    - Minimum energy each day = 400
    - Have fun
    - Donations = > 15 weekly

We use Discord to communicate and if you are interested please add me and we can discuss further.

We raid T7 Heroic Pit at 9pm AEST mon, wed, fri. We currently Zerg T6 AAT to build gear for those requiring more.

If you are interested in joining please drop me a message Discord
    Tiltz#0165
  • Eastern/Central US, Motivated Guild Looking to Replace 3 hAAT No-Shows

Army of Ren currently has 47/50, and is seeking three more active raiders, between levels 83-85. We are right on the cusp of having hAAT on farm and we ask that you have at least one hAAT ready squad and be focused and committed.

We are doing hPit with a 24 hour 0 damage registration period and nAAT that is P1 attacks only for the first 24 hours, then FFA. Our raids begin at guild reset at 8:30 PM EDT and raid character reset time is 1 AM EDT.
    Guild requirements:

• You must have Discord

• Minimum of 500 tickets/day

• Follow raid rules

• Participate in all active raids

• Minimum of 25 7* characters

• Between levels 83 – 85

• You must have one hAAT ready squad

We are a semi-casual and sociable guild who cares very much about the advancement of the guild as a whole through individual success. Our focus is to grow as a team. We are very organized with our preparations for hAAT and are just a few committed members away from having it on farm. We are not a mega-guild or a feeder guild- you begin with us and progress with us. Our members are generous with gear exchange and we ask the same from new members.

Please message me with your ally code if you are interested or contact me on Discord at Sonicmedusa#4093 or TheBoyk#2515 or send an ally request to 759-672-628 .

Thanks!
    Darth Traya
  • G_Man
    18 posts Member
    edited August 2017

Guilds:

#And Now our Watch has Ended# 25 Person guild due to reform of a long time AFK leader. Solid core of 85's with most players above 74.

GMT 20.00 Raid time EU Guild with a 24 Hour 0 Damage raid rule for HPit

Level 70 Plus with an active Outlook for the game (600 / 600) not essential. Must use Discord for Chat and have a positive outlook to progress in game towards HAAT.

HPit 0 Damage for 24 Hours (So all can participate for loot because it goes down quick)
    AAT Normal (Hit from the Beginning)

Discord Tag - G Man #8366

Ally Code - 984-449-765

Swgoh.gg account preffered but not required.

https://swgoh.gg/g/27078/and-now-our-watch-has-ended/

Looking forward to hearing you. Grab me either the forum or Discord.

Richi

** Still Looking**

Post edited by G_Man on
  • TheFirst0rder

Supreme Leader Snoke commands you to join TheFirst0rder! There are currently 3 spaces for new members who want to be part of a committed and ambitious guild with casual rules.
    We estimate that we'll be attempting HAAT raids soon after the next Thrawn event (possibly October) and we want your help getting there quicker and making it successful.

Guild info:
    Heroic Rancor raids are every 2-3 days and normal AAT raids are every 3-4 days.

Raid times rotate:
    Heroic Rancor open for damage 8:30am, 4:30pm, 12:30am Eastern time, zero damage during the 12 hours prior.
    Normal AAT raids are FFA from the start: 8:30pm, 4:30am, 12:30pm Eastern time.

Guild reset time zone is USA EST.

Apart from the zero damage period we have no strict rules but players who become inactive are regularly removed to keep raid ticket production up.

You are encouraged to join our LINE group where we discuss the game, help each other improve and organise the guild in preparation for HAAT and Territory Battles. We are a very friendly bunch of players from all around the world, mainly USA and Europe.

If you're interested in joining send me a private message on this forum or add me on LINE or Discord and we'll talk there.

Stevie Rage
    LINE: stevie_rage
    Discord: Stevie_Rage#3717
    ksDzFAN.jpg
  • Hey there! We Broke Homogeneity and we are currently recruiting players between 70-80, the very minimum is 60. We are trying to progress as a guild and make progress towards our first heroic raids.

We are currently rotating T4/T5/T6 Rancor and are completing normal AAT raids in about two weeks. Once we get more higher-level members this will obviously move faster.

We don't have many rules, besides courtesy for lower level players in T4 raids. We will hopefully soon be taking T4 out of the rotation. We don't have a 600 ticket every day rule, because we understand life happens sometimes.

All we is looking for is friendly, active members who will contribute gear donations and raid tickets. Come grow with us!

My ally code is 778-385-573. Send me an ally request or PM me on here if you want to join!
  • Hello, I am the leader of The Emperor's Royal Guard. We are preparing for territory battles and are looking for active players who want to win in this upcoming game mode and receive all the rewards it has to offer. If you are a smaller guild looking to merge into a large guild with plenty to offer we are the perfect fit:

We have room for a maximum of about 15 players, however we can make room for about 20 if necessary.

We are very proficient on heroic rancors and our only rule on them is a 24 hour no damage posting time. We raid normal AAT's but hope to do heroics as soon as possible. We hope to be doing heroics within 6 months.

The majority of our guild is above level 80 however we would be happy to take in lower level players who are dedicated.

We use the app Line for communication

If you are interested in joining us let me know either as a message here, or for better communication message me via Line: Bakasuraerg

• Looking for a new active guild who gets the work done? A guild that communicates outside of the game? A guild that gives good advice? Look no further! Join Cruel Assasins today!

Why you should join us

Here at Cruel Assasins, we communicate using discord with the cantina, or casual chat, raid announcements, guild events or updates, mods (more info later), and ally codes.

Cantina

In the cantina, we chat with other players about the game, giving tips on squads to farm or what squads to use in events or raids. We even have a special someone who gives us information about the game on discord. He plays a lot of the game and knows exactly what to farm and what squads to use during each event. All you have to do is ask him and he knows. If it's new in the game, he'll do the research and let you know ASAP!

Raid Announcments

There's not much explanation as to what this one is. It's just an announcement board as to what raids we'll be doing. You can ask or informant what squad you'll want to use.

Guild Events

Not much explanation here either, just that this one will be used to describe the updates and upcoming guild events.

Mods

Ok this one REALLY blew my mind when I used this. In the discord server, go to the mods tab. If you don't know what mods you want to use on a certain character, type in ;mods <character name> and a list will pop up describing the sets you'll want to use and the primaries on the mods that would fit best with the character. So instead of researching what mods would best fit your character, just simply type ;mods <character name> and let the bot do it's job!

Ally Codes

At Cruel Assasins, we're friends with everyone. Sounds weird but yeah. If you want to be allies with someone who's a higher level than you, then just post your ally code in the Ally Code section, and you'll get invites!

What if I don't have discord?

We still use the in-game chat so if you have questions on what to do, we'll get you answers ASAP. Or you could go to the app store or play store and get Discord for free and tell us your display name, and we'll invite you to the group.

Contact Us

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or the leader on the Line app or just comment.

Leader - t.r.13
    Me - zphillips8

Thank you for your consideration of Cruel Assasins!

• Guildy McGuildstein recruiting for TB!

We are a small family of 3 guilds seeking players who want to master Territory battles. We have a few spots open in of our HAAT guilds, and several spots open in our casual/training guild.

2x HAAT raids per week on Sunday & Tuesday
    Reset is 7:30pm CDT (UTC-5)
    We use Discord to communicate

Minimum requirements:

HAAT guild: 600 tickets/day, 1 viable HAAT squad, Discord

Training/Casual guild: Must log-in daily (unless you give notice), Discord

Contact on Discord: Benvanobi#2551

https://swgoh.gg/g/9981/guildy-mcguildstein-iii/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20878/guildy-mcguildstein-iv/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/25253/guildy-mcguildstein-jr/
  • rpeach72 wrote: »
    Tired of your old guild not progressing fast enough? Come check out our guild, we have a few openings for established and focused players who are eager to take down the HAAT with us. Please be 18yrs or older and be able to read English (crazy I have to write that). We use Discord to communicate and coordinate attacks in HAAT. We are not affiliated with any alliances so you can rest knowing that the guild will remain intact. The leadership team has been together for a long time, long time.

We are based in the US, and our raids start at 7:30 (Tank) & 9pm Est (Pit)

Our Rules:
    1. Be active and contribute towards daily raid tickets (a must)
    2. Pit raid - 24 hour no hit rule- then one team limit per member
    3. HAAT - 24 hour no hit rule then free for all

Pit Raid
    We finish the raid within 45 minutes, hence the 24 hour no hit rule

HAAT
    Finish within 3 hours

My Ally code - 957-983-632

Reach out to me on Discord - rpeach72#5107

https://swgoh.gg/g/1014/xwing-miniatures-flyers/

This is the nAAT, keep this out of here.