Phasma/Poe in arena, about to rage quit your game

Mako482
84 posts Member
edited February 2016
Seriously over Phasma leaders in arena. I have five lvl70 7* going up against some dude with a 67 Phasma, 65 Poe, 68 Sid, 70 poggle and IG-88.

Two of my toons get to go then his team wipes out half of mine in one turn. So I try this dude again just to see if it was bad luck, nope. Went pretty much the same way, lost before it even started.

Why should I grind, let alone spend any money, when you are doing to let this stand?
[Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
Post edited by Afista on

Replies

• I feel you bro. Got wrecked by 4* blue gear Poe plus Poggle team today. If you can't take out or stun Poe in the first couple of moves it's still game over. Poe teams were easy to beat the other day, now I see them marching up in ranks on my server.
  • And why aren't you able to kill IG 88 in your first two turns? That is the only offensive threat on the persons team and he has **** for hitpoints

• And why aren't you able to kill IG 88 in your first two turns? That is the only offensive threat on the persons team and he has **** for hitpoints

I had one turn because I went first, only two toons got to go. The other team then just took out half of mine and left the other three in the red/yellow health range in their first turn.
  • TommySitt wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip, I'm going to farm Poggle to make that team happen.

I'm just joking with you, but seriously, when you see an OP team, that's your cue to work towards having the same team, or an effective counter team. You need to stun IG-88, because after Poe's expose, his AOE is tremendous! Use QGJ as leader for speed, among other things. You can get out ahead of Poe with 1-2 toons at least.

Then we just have all cookie cutter teams, that is no way to balance a game. They need to balance.
  • Mako482 wrote: »
    And why aren't you able to kill IG 88 in your first two turns? That is the only offensive threat on the persons team and he has **** for hitpoints

I had one turn because I went first, only two toons got to go. The other team then just took out half of mine and left the other three in the red/yellow health range in their first turn.

Geonosian Soldier will **** on IG88 in one move. After that the opposing team would be neutered and you could auto play it through.

So I guess my advice is start farming him
  • If you cant take out ig88 you gonna have a bad time :)
  • I'm tired of sidious dodging every time I attack him. That's what **** me off most. Also when they get a bonus attack that suddenly turns into 4 bonuses in a row. Ridiculous
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    You haven't said what your team is or gear level that you think should win every time. So what you got?
  • Mako482 wrote: »
    And why aren't you able to kill IG 88 in your first two turns? That is the only offensive threat on the persons team and he has **** for hitpoints

Geonosian Soldier will **** on IG88 in one move. After that the opposing team would be neutered and you could auto play it through.

So I guess my advice is start farming him

Don't bother his nerf is coming.
  • Wow real tears and everything!
  • Rey is my answer to 88. He's never an issue.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • I'm going to move pure flame / rant type threads to OT if there isn't some constructive quality about the post.