Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• The Dathomir Alliance is NOW recruiting.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X is a friendly & active Guild. 

We are part of The Dathomir Alliance.
    Our main Guild is The Sons of Dathomir.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are looking for active members (Levels 50 and up w enough 5* characters or higher to help in Raids) who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We currently run T5 Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Normal Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST) As our members improve so will the Raids.

Guild rewards reset at 7:30 pm CST.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking.

Join us & grow stronger together!

Guild: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X

LINE ID: jaxxsaber

Dark Saber Ally code : 235 978 531

Apply now or send me a private message.
    Thank you for your consideration. 
    May the Force be with you.

Cheers!

1502739826087.jpg

• 50 Shades of R3Y looking for level 60+ players

We have more than 20 very active players primarily above level 60. We raid T4 twice a week and will be starting T5 soon. Mazraim is our guild leader and he's extremely fair to all levels of players. We ask that everyone participate in daily guild challenges but don't require 600 tickets per day although we appreciate it. We don't kick a player unless they are inactive completely (not just guild tickets) for more than a week unless they let us know they can't be around.

We always allow all players to participate in raids no matter what their level so everyone gets credit. We have several knowledgeable players who are ready to give advice on arena squads, etc.

We are looking for players 60+ but if you are lower and have at least a team or two of 5 star characters and are willing to actively participate in daily challenges then you are also welcome.

We play the game for fun and that is our main priority. No hard core rules needed.

Next T4 will be Wednesday August 14. Another one Sunday. T 5 will follow shortly depending on daily tickets.

Send an ally request to K2 SO SO (officer) 657-385-881
    Cappie (officer) 595-151-251
    Mazraim (Leader) 458-669-841

• RaineyRam
    372 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Cruel Assasins is a guild created with the intent to make each and every player that joins feel like family. The name does not reflect the leadership by the way. Hard to come up with a guild name that wasnt taken. Help build hopefully one of the greatest guilds in the game. Be a part of a new experience.

Guild Reset is 7:30 pm Est
    Please reply to this post with your ally code if interested in joining or contact me on line app.

Line id- t.r.13
    Post edited by RaineyRam on
  • :: SIRIUS' CANTEENA :: Laid Back, Fun Guild :: LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS ::

Laid back Guild looking for active players.
    We are currently running THE PIT: Tier VI and TANK TAKEDOWN: Tier VI.
    We are working towards heroics.

While we want active players, who will work to contribute towards the Guild, we don't want to enforce any requirements. Real life is always more important.

If you're looking for a guild that is casual, fun, and clears content quickly, look no further.

Interested? Message me here, in game, or on Line.
    Ally Code: 179-263-116
    Line ID: lleshy
  • Hey there! We are Broke Homogeneity and we are looking for active, friendly players between levels 70-80. We are currently rotating t4, t5, and t6 Rancor raids and typically finish normal AAT raids in 1-2 weeks.

Our guild doesn't have a laundry list of rules, we just want players to be active every day and friendly to others. We understand that life gets in the way sometimes.

We kick inactives after a week, and we're at about 35 members right now. Come grow with us!

My ally code is 778-385-573. Send me an ally request or PM me on here and I will send you a guild invite! Happy gaming!
  • Short Stormtrüpers 2 is looking for 15 players. Best guild in town. Just don't suck too bad and have a minimum of 5 4* toons. You'll be set and ready to rock out with your socks on. See ya here!
    https://discord.gg/p43gadJ
    325-664-438
    If you don't have the 5 toons, just show up and work towards em. We'd love to have ya!
  • *Guild Name: Warriors of Bahamut
    *Level Requirement: 25+
    *Number of Members: 11
    *Content: Started our first T1 Rancor (Rules listed below). Also getting ready for Territory Battles!
    *Other Requirements: Must get 600/600 tickets each day, try to contribute for Guild Activities, participate in Raids
    *Raid Rules: First 24 hours 0 Damage. Second 24 hours 1 squad. After first 48 hours, free for all. (Subject to change)
    *Comments: We are a newly founded Guild of 11 members who want to make a good community of active players. We will raid as often as we have tickets. A medium for communication will be added to this post tomorrow after a Discord channel is made. We are here to help each other grow and always get ready for the next content coming out! We are working towards Hoth Rebel Soldier and Hoth Rebel Scout!

We look forward to any interested players joining or guilds merging into ours! The guild is Open Join for Lv 25+. Have a great day!

(We are not merging into any other guild)

- Anariodin
  • Order 66: Ready for Territories & More!
    Order 66 is Recruiting!
    icon.jpg
    Order 66: This is the Comp Guild in the O-66 family of guilds https://swgoh.gg/g/260/order-66/
    Description: We are a very active top ranked guild. One of only a handful of guilds to actually complete HAAT when it was launched. And we will be ready for anything and everything that CG can throw at us. We are Highly organized and competitive. We do Heroic AAT & Rancor raids. We're made up of some of the best players from around the world.
    Our guild's reset time is 6:30pm PDT / 5:30pm PST ( GMT/UTC -7/8)
    We ask that you have Line to communicate and to see schedules as they rotate times, do your 600 daily tickets and be active in the game. We are in the process of moving to Discord.
    Requirements:
    • Must have an account on swgoh.gg
    • Have an account on LINE (for now) and Discord (for near future)
    • 30-35 7* G11 characters minimum with a collection score over 60
    • Top 50 minimum ranking in arena consistently.
    If this sounds like a good fit contact me on LINE or Discord:
    LINE ID: lord_wolfe
    Discord: L0RD W0LFE 66 #2537

Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • @Vampire_X Wrong thread! My bad...need coffee. MORE COFFEE!
    Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • We are a new guild of dedicated, serious players that are level 30+. We welcome players who want to work as a team, grow and share resources daily. We understand that many good players have busy lives. We only ask to complete daily guild activities and actively participate in raids.

If you're interested, send an ally request to 669-973-159
  • Shadowjack393
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    RISE FROM THE ASHES

We are a small guild looking to grow with active players of any levels. We will work with you to grow.

We play on eastern time and once we have more members, we will go after Han Solo.

Contact if interested

Player ID - 668-526-532

Line ID - shadowjack393

Discord ID - ShadowJack393#5128

Post edited by Shadowjack393 on
  • Cruel Assasins is a guild created with the intent to make each and every player that joins feel like family. The name does not reflect the leadership by the way. Hard to come up with a guild name that wasnt taken. Help build hopefully one of the greatest guilds in the game. Be a part of a new experience.

Guild Reset is 7:30 pm Est
    Please reply to this post with your ally code if interested in joining or contact me on line app.

Line id- t.r.13
  • New guild: Shifty Rebels is an Australian time zone based guild but open to all.

We are currently looing for alts, new players and casuals to build this guild up.

Friendly guild for any keen active players, intention is to work towards end-game and as we become bigger we will slowly re **** the guild identity.

Open for smaller guilds to come and merge with us.

almost have enough raid tokens and members to begin raids once we can we will be doing heroic Rancor we have some heavy hitters to assist.

Add me 622-571-556
  • barnabana
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    [OUTDATED, we found a guild to merge with]
    Hello, I am Officer barnabana (485-846-724) of TheInfiniteOrder.
    We are a small, casual, noncompetitive guild currently trying to increase our numbers. Currently we have 8 members, of which 4 are lvl85, so we mostly do high-tier raids (VI-VII tier), but that may change depending on future guild lvl-composition and greater ticket production.
    Requirements:
    • regular activity (automatic removal after >7 days of inactivity)
    • participation in guild activities
    Post edited by barnabana on
  • Hello hello!

Our guild, and particularly our tight-knit community of core players, has enjoyed lively companionship, epic victories, and even a steady stream of adorable pet raccoon pictures...yet somehow, something is still missing. We think it might be you.

We do Heroic Rancor raids at least once a week, and we're aiming towards Heroic AAT in the near future. You can check out the rosters of some of our most active players at https://swgoh.gg/g/11379/blood-council/, and you can join our Discord server to find out more at http://tiny.cc/BloodCouncilDiscord.

After removing inactive players, we have quite a bit of space, so we'd love for you to get in touch here or on Discord if you're interested in joining us. Moreover, we hope to divide our group into two guilds soon: one for more serious players who are ready for HAAT, and another for more casual gameplay and more relaxed policies. We're happy to chat with you about which type of guild makes the most sense for you, and find you a place within the Blood Council accordingly.

For right now, our policies are fairly flexible (at least 300 tickets per day, logging in at least every seven days, Discord strongly encouraged), but we'll be enforcing stricter requirements for those who want to be part of our "Strike Force" guild (600 tickets per day with a slight buffer, logging in at least every three days, Discord required). I've found our community to be supportive, intelligent, and—best of all—a genuinely fun group of people; if that sounds like your cup of tea (err, hot chocolate?), I hope you'll join us soon. :)

Oh, and I wasn't kidding about the raccoon pictures. It *might* be the best part of the guild...either that or the puns.

20170508_095352.jpg

Our Heroic Rancor raids are most frequently at 11am Pacific (the server is Pacific time), but we're flexible.

I'll be cross-posting this on galaxyofheroesforum.com and on Reddit. You're welcome to get in touch there as well, and spread the word if you'd like!
  • Looking for a new active guild who gets the work done? A guild that communicates outside of the game? A guild that gives good advice? Look no further! Join Cruel Assasins today!

Why you should join us

Here at Cruel Assasins, we communicate using discord with the cantina, or casual chat, raid announcements, guild events or updates, mods (more info later), and ally codes.

Cantina

In the cantina, we chat with other players about the game, giving tips on squads to farm or what squads to use in events or raids. We even have a special someone who gives us information about the game on discord. He plays a lot of the game and knows exactly what to farm and what squads to use during each event. All you have to do is ask him and he knows. If it's new in the game, he'll do the research and let you know ASAP!

Raid Announcments

There's not much explanation as to what this one is. It's just an announcement board as to what raids we'll be doing. You can ask or informant what squad you'll want to use.

Guild Events

Not much explanation here either, just that this one will be used to describe the updates and upcoming guild events.

Mods

Ok this one REALLY blew my mind when I used this. In the discord server, go to the mods tab. If you don't know what mods you want to use on a certain character, type in ;mods <character name> and a list will pop up describing the sets you'll want to use and the primaries on the mods that would fit best with the character. So instead of researching what mods would best fit your character, just simply type ;mods <character name> and let the bot do it's job!

Ally Codes

At Cruel Assasins, we're friends with everyone. Sounds weird but yeah. If you want to be allies with someone who's a higher level than you, then just post your ally code in the Ally Code section, and you'll get invites!

What if I don't have discord?

We still use the in-game chat so if you have questions on what to do, we'll get you answers ASAP. Or you could go to the app store or play store and get Discord for free and tell us your display name, and we'll invite you to the group.

Contact Us

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or the leader on the Line app or just comment.

Leader - t.r.13
    Me - zphillips8

Thank you for your consideration of Cruel Assasins!
  • Eastern/Central US, Motivated Guild Looking to Replace 3 hAAT No-Shows

Army of Ren currently has 47/50, and is seeking three more active raiders, between levels 83-85. We are right on the cusp of having hAAT on farm and we ask that you have at least one hAAT ready squad and be focused and committed.

We are doing hPit with a 24 hour 0 damage registration period and nAAT that is P1 attacks only for the first 24 hours, then FFA. Our raids begin at guild reset at 8:30 PM EDT and raid character reset time is 1 AM EDT.
    Guild requirements:

• You must have Discord

• Minimum of 500 tickets/day

• Follow raid rules

• Participate in all active raids

• Minimum of 25 7* characters

• Between levels 83 – 85

• You must have one hAAT ready squad

We are a semi-casual and sociable guild who cares very much about the advancement of the guild as a whole through individual success. Our focus is to grow as a team. We are very organized with our preparations for hAAT and are just a few committed members away from having it on farm. We are not a mega-guild or a feeder guild- you begin with us and progress with us. Our members are generous with gear exchange and we ask the same from new members.

Please message me with your ally code if you are interested or contact me on Discord at Sonicmedusa#4093 or TheBoyk#2515 or send an ally request to 759-672-628 .

Thanks!
    Darth Traya
  • Eastern/Central US, Motivated Guild Looking to Replace 3 hAAT No-Shows

Army of Ren currently has 47/50, and is seeking three more active raiders, between levels 83-85. We are right on the cusp of having hAAT on farm and we ask that you have at least one hAAT ready squad and be focused and committed.

We are doing hPit with a 24 hour 0 damage registration period and nAAT that is P1 attacks only for the first 24 hours, then FFA. Our raids begin at guild reset at 8:30 PM EDT and raid character reset time is 1 AM EDT.
    Guild requirements:

• You must have Discord

• Minimum of 500 tickets/day

• Follow raid rules

• Participate in all active raids

• Minimum of 25 7* characters

• Between levels 83 – 85

• You must have one hAAT ready squad

We are a semi-casual and sociable guild who cares very much about the advancement of the guild as a whole through individual success. Our focus is to grow as a team. We are very organized with our preparations for hAAT and are just a few committed members away from having it on farm. We are not a mega-guild or a feeder guild- you begin with us and progress with us. Our members are generous with gear exchange and we ask the same from new members.

Please message me with your ally code if you are interested or contact me on Discord at Sonicmedusa#4093 or TheBoyk#2515 or send an ally request to 759-672-628 .

Thanks!
    Darth Traya
  • Very active guild, own website, recruiting NOW

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are looking for active members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We run T5 Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Normal Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST) As our members improve so will the Raids.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.

LINE ID: costahd
    LINE ID: chancellormartok

Join immediate
    Chancellor Martok Ally code: 738 496 277

Cheers!

Our official website www.swgoh.costahd.com/join-a-guild
  • Only 2 spots available

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are looking for active members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We run T5 Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Normal Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST) As our members improve so will the Raids.

We have 48 members now

LINE ID: costahd
    LINE ID: chancellormartok

Join immediate
    Chancellor Martok Ally code: 738 496 277

Cheers!

Our official website www.swgoh.costahd.com/join-a-guild
  • Recently formed guild w/ a solid core of 20-25 active players (all lvl85) who recently broke off from an inactive guild (The GL was inactive for almost 2 months,~ 10-12 others only active 2-3 times/month). We can still bang out HRancor in >60 mins. Want to build solid guild towards HAAT. The reason we decided to mutiny was for the Gen Kenobi shards! And also wanting to have a solid guild for upcoming new content.
    Personal and guild activities are expected complete each day--get your 600 in and we raid more often!
    we will establish fair times, etc for raids. As of now they are ffa, but that can change.
    Current Required minimum player lvl is 80.
    Donations: if you ask, then give
    We are semi-casual, fun loving bunch who talk and help each other.
    My ally code is 579-718-441
    My swgoh name is same as here: SouthsideDefiler (1st ofc)
    If interested request invite.
  • Hi all,

We are a newly formed guild looking for like minded players.
    Mos Eisley Social Club

We aim to be a laid back, friendly, low pressure guild. There are only 2 of us in the guild at present but, we're open to all. Slowly racking up those raid tickets & that's why we're looking for new members.

We want to be running raids to grab ourselves some decent gear. We realise that Heroes isn't the be all and end all to everyone and we all have a life outside the game - that's why we won't be a high pressure guild. No-one is gonna get kicked for not doing their 600 everyday!

What we're hoping for...
    Laid back, mature players who appreciate the benefits of a guild - a group of like minded players, willing to help each other. Guild exchange is about give AND take - not just take! Players who are willing to share their game experience with others, to help other players enjoy the game we love. And that's our bottom line - we play the game because we enjoy it... isn't that what a game is about?

What we don't want...
    Prima Donna's & smart ar*e know-it-all's! See above...

We want Mos Eisley Social Club to be a friendly guild with one aim - to help each other.

If our guild sounds like your cuppa tea - look us up... you'll be more than welcome!

I'm Chewbadger (ID 365-897-655)
    The other reprobate is slippery spigot (ID 861-457-322)

To quote a popular film...
    "May the force be with you" ;)
  • House of Tarn is recruiting both experienced and newer players who want to work together and build a solid guild. Right now we have 11 members ranging from level 60-85, but we are looking to triple that number with any players 45-85.

Experienced Players: Are you looking for a guild where you can help grow younger players, and get others excited/interested in the game while still advancing your character set? Then this is just might be your guild. We aren't gunning for the top, but we are trying to build a solid core that can run both heroic raids regularly as well as prepare for the upcoming territory battles. We have a small, strong core, but need some more experienced numbers like you with the strength to make raids more regular and lucrative for everyone.

Younglings: Have you been playing for a while, and are now ready to join a group who can help you grow in the game? Are you looking to get into a guild that has more seasoned players ready and willing to help build your strategy and still have fun? Then this may be your place! We have several players now who started off with us just a few months ago, and are already 76- 85. We really want new players to have fun and advance with us. Honestly all but 1 or 2 of us have only been playing since the new year.

We accept all play styles from anywhere in the world: Free to play, whales, whatever- We are located in the Eastern US, but welcome anyone who wants to play and build a globally diverse guild.

Our rules are pretty simple and focus on having fun while helping fellow guild mates grow:

Our basic Rules:
    1. Have fun! This is Star Wars after all.
    2. Be courteous to each other, and supportive - Ask questions. Answer questions from others. Check the gear exchange and donate if you have some to spare. Check the chat line and join our discord server if you like (We just started it, and like many feel it is SO much better than the atrocious in-game chat).
    3. Participate regularly: If you can't log in one day, that is fine with us, even 2 or 3 days on occasion. We do live in a real world afterall. But if it drags on for more than a week, then it doesn't help anyone. So try to get your 600 daily raid tickets as much as possible - the more we each contribute, the faster we can launch raids, and get loot.
    4. Participate in Raids regularly and participate appropriately based on your level of play: This is easy for younglings - they can't do the higher tier raids until they have a strong enough roster. But for those of us who are higher level (75+) we try to hold off on low level raids and let the new folk test their own strategies first. Of course, we may step in once the raid has gone on for a couple days (so we can start the next one)... If you join us, you'll get the hang of it. Right now we alternate between rancor raid tiers so that everyone has a chance to build up experience. Our goal is to have at least one Heroic Rancor Raid a week, and then alternate between tiers. For the AAT, we usually have the normal one running, and will continue to do so until we have enough members to take on the HAAT. We will institute 0 point periods for both as soon as we have enough people to warrant it.

That's pretty much it. If you are interested in joining House of Tarn, pm me or find me in game using my ally code:129-926-686

Or join us on the discord server link: S3eq46j

Game On!
    Flan Grus
    Officer, House of Tarn

(We are not currently looking to merge)
  • Lacking motivation?
    Hopefully not. But it was the clever name someone came up with - a new guild part of the bad motivator/sith for brains alliance. 6 guilds all others are Haat and prepping for TB but this is one intentionally designed for new players and alts. Any level accepted. Get access to our discord server, get great advice and grow with us. Message me on line
    Haroldhenry
    Or discord
    Haroldhenry#7539
  • Guild name: Legends of Light
    Send your Ally Code via Discord (expires after 10 hits): https://discord.gg/FGY85F6

Seeking two more members for HAAT push.

Rancor Heroic - 0 damage first 24 hours
    NAAT - FFA

Friendly guild, seeking active and developing players level 85. Ideally committed to see HAAT on farm and TB success.

Guild reset 1030PM EST.
  • Richard
    41 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Post edited by Richard on
  • Ewokolypse is looking to fill the ranks of it's 7th guild. We are 43/50 right now but could make room if your have more. We are a fun and organized guild. We know what it takes to get a guild to haat status. We also have the support of of our other guilds to send over heavy hitters to insure completion. We would love to bring in another group to strengthen our numbers. (I find this way faster then adding 1at a time) let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Our reset time is 8:30EST
    We use the line app: rva-warchild (add me)
    We will promote officers if you like.
  • Hey Everyone, I am the Leader of guild Omega Squad Prime. We are looking for committed, active, lvl 85 players willing to use Discord and contribute 600 raid tickets daily. We are on the cusp of HAAT and looking to bulk up going into Territory Battles. You can either DM me here or in Discord (Jay Fury#7610) or friend me in game (ally code 486-687-516), but make sure you are not in a guild first so I can invite you. May the Force be with you!
  • LP Padawans League
    looking for new recruits (please do not message about any kind of multi-guild setup or merger/alliance)

Are you new to the game and looking for a boost, would you like some help and advice from some players that have been at this for a bit. Come Join LP Padawans League as sister guild to Lifetime Power Heroic guild.

LP Padawans League is a casual guild currently working to getting people of all lvls and experience rdy for end game content. As a sister guild for Lifetime Power as spots open for Lifetime Power Heroic guild, and you are ready, you will have first dibs if openings are available.

We are an EST guild.

Requirements:
    - LINE app is highly recommended for communication and much richer guild experience as you will have the chance to talk with members of Lifetime Power to get help and advice from veteran players.
    - Currently no roster requirements
    - Currently no ticket requirements (although the more you can contribute the more raids we can run)

Current Raid schedule:
    No current set schedule but will change as tickets contribution is steady.

We try to be a drama free guild, and are pretty laid back and love to help people.
    PM me here or best to contact me via line chat for faster response

Lineid: telperien2016
  • Hey all,

I'm am an officer of the guild: 'Dark Side Unlimited' >:)

We are a rising guild with no special rules, all we ask is for our members to join in and have fun!

We are looking for any new members to join, all level members are welcome.

We have some very active and high level members (lvl. 85) that know a lot about the game, and we are willing to share that knowledge to all, so that we can improve together and start tackling the harder raids.

At the moment, we only have 16/50 members and need all the new members we can get. We average about 10k tickets a day.

We have no requirements for levels or rules, just come and play.
    So if you're wanting to gear up and level up and participate in raids (most likely rancor tier 3/4/5) send me an ally invite or message here and I'll invite you to the guild. My ally code is 574-763-252
    Guild leader: Kai lo 10 - 349-134-969

Ask to join the guild and add us to your friends list!
    Hope to see you soon!

*I wish you all good fortune in the wars to come*

star-wars-empire-recruitment-poster-15.jpg